176 SS non-csl - where are you now?

Taz2008

Guest YingYing

Hi Guys, I just got the repsonse from WA regard query about SMP. I have posted the response the below,it is quite standard answer but I still hope it would give us some hope....Good luck to our Cat 5 appls!

The Government of Western Australia would like to advise the following;

All pending applications for State Sponsorship from Western Australia will be processed. All new applications can be lodged on-line when the system on the State website is re-opened. If you have not lodged your visa application, please contact Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).

The Off-list nominations for the 2009/2010 program year have been allocated. Allocations for the 2010/2011 off-list have not yet been finalised.

The signed agreement with the form 1100 can be scanned and emailed to migration@dtwd.wa.gov.au clearly marked “Signed Agreement and 1100 – Applicant Name and SMT/R reference number “ in the subject line of the email. If you have already done this please do not send it again.

The six-monthly survey process required as part of state sponsorship approval is currently suspended. You will be contacted when the surveys resume in late August 2010. Change of address details can be emailed to migration@dtwd.wa.gov.au clearly marked with “Applicant Name, SMT/R reference number and DoB.” If you have already done this please do not send it again.

The State Migration Plan is still being finalised and we are unable to offer information regarding any possible criteria or the occupations that may be listed.

You may wish to keep yourself up to date with the changes by reading the information available on our website www.migration.wa.gov.au regularly. It will be updated as and when information is available.

The Government of Western Australia is not responsible for visa applications but for state sponsorship only.

Please accept this as a response to your questions. Skilled Migration WA is currently unable to respond to individual emails.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards

Skilled Migration WA

Education and Training International

Level 2, 123 Adelaide Terrace

East Perth WA 6004

Ph: +61 8 9218 2100

Fx: + 61 8 9218 2101

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VickyMel

All Cat 5ers

Congratulations this week to lp1664

Looks like lp1664 had a CO prior to Sept 09 - congratulations lyndon and thanks for letting us know - it is wonderful to see even these few visas trickle out.

Hurray all the May 2010 applicants now have got their SS... Phew!

I will include a new category in the details below highlighting anyone with a CO after 1st July probably in italics and maybe a new colour (I don't think anyone waiting has a CO at the moment?). Who will be the first?

Just seen the latest priority timeframes from ASPC (14 July) and it suggests that the previous categories and time frames still hold ie"unlikely that your application will be finalised within 3 years of the date of the application."

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/90693-aspc-adelaide-processing-update-i4-july.html#post810510

Key:

Purple: Waiting for grant (I have highlighted in bold people who attached SS prior to 23rd Sept.

People with COs after 1st July 2010

Red: Visa granted & bold = granted this week

Black people lost to capping and ceasing (bought in July 2010)

Brown: People who have not been active in 2010- please let me know if you are in brown and I will re-activate you!

High risk country HR = ®, Low risk country LR = ©

Underlined = People who know, or think, they have a current CO (PRIOR to 1st July 2010)

2007 APPLICANTS - 4 [3 visa granted] Waiting 1 [Lost to capping and ceasing 2]

Date of original application

May 2007: Apps 1 Visas Granted 1: Keena None outstanding

Jul 2007: Apps 1 Visas Granted 1: Aveon® None outstanding

Aug 2007: Apps 1 arash1978®, Visas Granted 0: C&C 2: electrical guy®, mirelle®

Nov 2007: Apps 1 Visas Granted 1: DLA None outstanding

2008 APPLICANTS - 78 [40 Visas granted] Waiting 12

Jan 2008: Apps 0: + 1 (awaiting SS) chimpster®, Visas Granted 0:

Feb 2008: Apps 5: Pinal®, Warren&Liz, gilbert® Visas Granted 2: Tracey&Peter, Pom64,

Mar 2008: Apps 3:Visas Granted 3: Valeries, Johnnyyt, K Srikanth®,None outstanding

Apr 2008: Apps 2: jayatabs®, Shaza, Visas Granted 0:

May 2008: Apps 10: rupani®, Danny2Oz®, jupiter123®, Louise1971, Visas Granted 6: Timkerbell2009, The Whalley Rangers©, Dulan®, alansgirlfriend,dantien®, Gotcha88®

Jun 2008: Apps 4: geshdan®, aussiedream© Visas Granted 2: eetp123, McKlaut®,

Jul 2008: Apps 1: MadDaemon Visas Granted 0:

ABOVE Waiting over 2 years (13 waiting)

Aug 2008: Apps 9: Visa-pending, joncaz®, szhgvd, Visas Granted 5: renette, JuliePaul, Floater, Johnsonclan, Kangaroo©,Off to the Sun,

Sep 2008: Apps 9: Mrs Meea, Simon and Deb©, Tanjev©, FoundAshy©, Visas Granted 5: WoodyXRomford, Que Sera Sera©, mickyb©, hopefulJESA®, Chardonnay©,

Oct 2008: Apps 11: stamford77,Chris N Lora, ACOM, Dionne and Rickie, TraceyandAlan©,sooperlids©, Visas Granted 5: Sunstarved, Sebbers©,Stevie Ellis,stinka, Rickard Family©,

Nov 2008: Apps 10: LucyOlly, taniaholmes, alfieward, kasper©, Jacksonfamily, barneymoo, Visas Granted 4: Markntracey©, Rufndtuf®, BettybooÓ lp1664Ó

Dec 2008: Apps 14: ravi, Piashi Mon, JVG®, dannii28, GGx0x0®, Jumbojet®, Visas Granted 8: Latic Fanatic, Mach, GillianM, Luckyluke,cjajn©, dunkyboy©, Stig©, the dougans©,

2009 APPLICANTS - 191 [67 Visas granted] Waiting 124

Jan 2009: Apps 9: OZZIES, ROXY, Rosschops, Aslan®, Visas Granted 5: TraceyT, dfactor, Hogan, Lisamarcus, Landarjatt®,

Feb 2009: Apps 17: j-ms, Cherise, shazney64, ozzyozzer®, Rhodieboy©, CharmedP3©, Tazmania®, Eamon©, clivenbev, joanneshuter©, YingYing®, Visas Granted 7: Crazy Kangeroo, ryankoh, Lee & Anne Morgan, Southerngent©, The Butlers, spenny, GIBUM KIM©

Mar 2009: Apps 14: sc80, JK2510©, Taz2008©, matjones©, The Rickard's©, NewJo© Visas Granted 9: The Hollies, Steph & Karen, EdnaAverage, Morg36©, Squeezle©, Shaman, Ritu, EbenSA®, cartertucker©,

Apr 2009: Apps 10: Shannene, Bilaln30®, glen64®, Punita®, Visas Granted 6: dan77, Netty999panda, lazybass, kona65, kilt©, Diz

May 2009: Apps 16: Antipope, Pablofet1, Clickettuk, Cassy, dave&jancook, Steve640©, washer rs©, John Gilfillan, wiggly© Visas Granted 7: WKJ, Thecairneys, heljef1, Bill_er_Bong, adams6©, maggieandrich©, les and mick downunder,

Jun 2009: Apps 33 + 2 (awaiting SS): buckykat©, Jason Brickie, Wolla Bolla Bing Bong, Toolbox, Waitinggame© rini, lkaddoumi, Mickel, 09061986, rikmartin©, ChrisCarina©, Sandisonsonthemove, Dennisfamily, Cazhoney, Bootco©, Debs38©, gozzo©, umrfrg®, Midlanders, Moller, Visas Granted 16: Zara, Marc/Bacchus, CBMS, Freaks, Chowy, OzzieandLea, GaryandElaine, JayBone, TwNx®,madizon,zippyderby©,Richste©, donsayuriru©, Buzzer, Sunil®, Asif Ali®,

(Above Brown not logged on to PIO since Feb 2010)

Jul 2009: Apps 13: Kai,Taylor20ro, GemandJay, Visas Granted 10: SabinK, Dev, danBN1, Basil, KevnEmma, Cat5, familyof3, JHN5, Sam&G, JaneyP,

ABOVE Waiting 1 year or more (too many to count!)

Aug 2009: Apps 19: Tim Page©, Family of 4©, aituhin,tumblingdice, recherche©, LeeBaker3©, Wannabeoz©, waynenicola, bindog1uk©, Paulintrigg©, HoriFTC®, wackyracer22®, brettsarah©, Visas Granted 6: Bonjour, destinationoz©, sforbes©, Ronnie Rocket, steveandwanda, FOTG

Sept 2009: Apps 21: KatyNick©, ponnuvaran, andymags©, Angie and Tony, The Newboroughs, MandM, mlsdq, lees, KellyandTom, P1ug©, Robarts Family©, MouseBear, Karen and Colin, rainyc©, rachbarlow©, scottntina©, twriter®, Jimm, Hakunamatata®, mikka711©, Visas Granted 1: MyLady,

( In order that we are aware that some people may not be coming onto PIO anymore and therefore we do not know whether they have recieved their Visa or not anyone who has not visited PIO in 2010 has been coloured in brown. If you see yourself in brown please let me know and I will turn you purple again. Maybe you have not logged in for a while or maybe I made a mistake.)

2009 Applications after the dreaded 23rd Sept [0 Visas granted]

Sept 2009: Apps 3: Gammo, clusterofgleals, Becki©,

Oct 2009: Apps 15: JustFaffing, Steve, Danny&Em©, Nata, n111kkx, VickyMel, Sarahe©, bebac30®, asereht®, Cooke Girl©, thescore®, 3jps, Shano7©, jools 123©, musmanasghar®, smithys©,

Nov 2009: Apps 11: ozziewannabees, Mikewheble, jillabong©, rooperman©, topturner©, littlem©, Sridarmedi, carlos66, sarahfrankolly©, Rex ©, reddragon81©

Dec 2009: Apps 11 + 1 (awaiting SS): maxfactornackerlacker, Proview©, LSBC197, markey, Fashionably Late©, MichelleH©, kuching©, woodwood24©, libbysmum© ToWaorBust, suandianbrown,

2010 APPLICANTS - 28 [0 Visas Granted]

Jan 2010: Apps 7: Andy Jarrett©, Sedgecl, perfectstranger®, Martin Claire & Kids (Hoo), suters, justin&chelle©, juandelacruz®

Feb 2010: Apps 11: Koala09, loopylas, Houciaus 2010, carrick2©, Stevenson©, Tara & Paul, Dragsterwish©, Eddie©, smilla, sherin®, grainne73,

Mar 2010: Apps 3: Carlos fandango©, The Rustys©, dferri2000©,

Apr 2010: Apps 4: aimeec, crispysince70©, Natty T, Ozzieland®

May 2010: Apps 3:the coyne family©, Cazanne® clairegÓ,

Remember Tasha lists the full details of everyone are listed on the front page. Taz has also updated the list which shows us all in the order of when SS was granted as opposed to the date we applied (link on first page).

Want to Join us?

If you have applied for a Category/Priority 5 Visa (e.g. 176 or 475) and want to join us take a look at the list on the front page of this thread and post your details including the date of your application to DIAC as well as your SS received date so that Tasha can add you.

Seeing the movement of Visas and COs really helps us all work out what is happening - so any lurkers out there please do feel welcome to add your details and come and chat we'd love you to join us.

NAME: [user name]

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 (Original) VISA APPLICATION:

DATE SS GRANTED:

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE:

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O:

Hi Tash, can you update our details.

Finally after a 16 week long wait we finally got our ACT SS email to grant our sponsorship.

Looks like today is gonna be a good day. It is OH's birthday, we both have the day off work and we are going for a scan at the hospital to meet our new little baby who's is due in Jan 2011.

Now we just need to work out how we switch from 176 family to 176 ss with DIAC so we can be officially Cat5 from family. Can anyone let me know how to do this? We lost our agent a few weeks back to liquidation so now going it alone.

Cheers

Claire

Congratulations !!! Finally the long wait is over and now you can wait in peace for the best thing to happen in Jan 2011 :biggrin:

Also, good luck for the rest of the process.

Hi

Does anyone know if I have to advise DIAC of change of circumstances that I am pregnant or do I just wait until the baby is born and then add to the visa? Very much doubt we will get the visa or even get meds requested before Jan 2011 so our new addition can be added to our app.

Did start a separate thread the other day, had 108 views but not one response so hoping that someone on this thread can advise me.

Ta

claire

Hi

Does anyone know if I have to advise DIAC of change of circumstances that I am pregnant or do I just wait until the baby is born and then add to the visa? Very much doubt we will get the visa or even get meds requested before Jan 2011 so our new addition can be added to our app.

Did start a separate thread the other day, had 108 views but not one response so hoping that someone on this thread can advise me.

Ta

claire

Hi Claireg

We had a baby after submitting our Visa, we didn't tell DIAC but when our little bundle turned up we had to get a passport done for him (very funny taking a passport piccie of a bubba) then we could add him to our application ...we couldn't add him until he had a passport number.

Hope this helps a little

Sx

Hey all,

Has anyone read George's post on the sub-forum - seems like another wait may be in store.....

"Bad news for those waiting for their SMP to be finalised, the Prime Minister is said to be calling the election for 28 August - Gillard tipped to call election tomorrow - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) and http://www.smh.com.au/national/gilla...ml?autostart=1 . Starting dates may now be closer to 1 October unless some sort of State/Federal consensus emerges urgently."

It's one thing after the other at the moment.....1st July......15th July.......1st August....1st October......two weeks.....2-4 weeks......keep an eye on this website....keep an eye on that website....will the information we need EVER come out???

It's so upsetting and hard to keep up.... 3yrs on and guess what.....still waiting!! I am now 'The Master' at waiting!! :SLEEP:

Hey all,

Has anyone read George's post on the sub-forum - seems like another wait may be in store.....

"Bad news for those waiting for their SMP to be finalised, the Prime Minister is said to be calling the election for 28 August - Gillard tipped to call election tomorrow - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) and http://www.smh.com.au/national/gilla...ml?autostart=1 . Starting dates may now be closer to 1 October unless some sort of State/Federal consensus emerges urgently."

It's one thing after the other at the moment.....1st July......15th July.......1st August....1st October......two weeks.....2-4 weeks......keep an eye on this website....keep an eye on that website....will the information we need EVER come out???

It's so upsetting and hard to keep up.... 3yrs on and guess what.....still waiting!! I am now 'The Master' at waiting!! :SLEEP:

It's rubbish how they keep pushing the dates back and back.

I think though for those of you who have now been waiting on Cat5 or 2/3 years this will give the DIAC people perhaps more time to process Cat5 queue and you won't be getting shoved further down the queue with lots of new Cat2 SMP apps being lodged. Perhaps some of you will get your visas in the coming months before SMP is brought out. Good luck to all those waiting so long

Claire

Guest VickyMel

Mmmm

Not sure if this is positive or negative for us guys...

Hopefully it will give DIAC more time to process through some of the Cat 5 visas. It would be really good to see some of the dinosaurs move off the waiting list.

Lets hope someone gives DIAC the OK to process a load more Cat 5s in the meantime.

Come on DIAC we could do with a few more dinosaurs becoming extinct!

I doubt they would get through all of us as imagine the states will be screaming if they are told all their work was in vein and the SMPs will not come out for ages due to the election. The SMPs were hoped to be out August-ish maybe they will get them signed off earlier rather than later and before the election??

We wait again to see how we will be affected...

VickyMel

I really hope so too but I think that they are trying to finish processing the max CSL applications before the SMPs are in effect. This is also probably the reason for the SMP delay.

I think this is good news for some and not so good news for ther others.

Tasha,

Electrical Guy was capped. Just to let you know, so you can update the fisrt page.

Carolina

electrical guy(Changed to State Sponsorship)

Serial Number---3

Date of application :31 august 2007

Nationality : Indian

Trade : electrician 4311-11

IELTS: s-7,l-6,r-6,w-5.5(av-6) minimum criteria was 5.5 each

Visa type : bn 137

csl/sol :sol

co assigned :december2008

medical/pcc demanded : feb2k9

state sponsorship granted : feb/2010

visa : waiting

Got the letter about ceasing on 09-07-2010

Guest floater
Hi

Ta

claire

Hi Claire according to the official line you have to notify of all changes in circumstances, it won't hurt you to send a quick email to let them know. I recently did the same thing to tell them my wife was pregnant, they did respond, which was nice:biggrin:.

Hi Claire according to the official line you have to notify of all changes in circumstances, it won't hurt you to send a quick email to let them know. I recently did the same thing to tell them my wife was pregnant, they did respond, which was nice:biggrin:.

Thanks for the advice, did you just send an email to aspc or via the PLE form online?

Thanks

Claire

Guest floater

Yes just filled the PLE form in, the reply was along these lines

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program. Once granted permanent residence, if you were to have your baby in Australia, the baby would automatically be an Australian Citizen at birth and is entitled to an Australian passport.

Yours sincerely

Yes just filled the PLE form in, the reply was along these lines

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program. Once granted permanent residence, if you were to have your baby in Australia, the baby would automatically be an Australian Citizen at birth and is entitled to an Australian passport.

Yours sincerely

Thanks once again. Will get one sent off today.

Ta

Claire

Guest rhodieboy

I can't believe it after all this time and all the hassle I have finally got my Visa!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I can't believe it after all this time and all the hassle I have finally got my Visa!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi Rhodieboy

Fantastic news... congratulations on your 475 visa grant!!!

I am happy to turn you red red red!!!

NAME: Rhodieboy

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 475 VISA APPLICATION: 00/02/09

DATE SS GRANTED: 00/01/09

SPONSORED BY WHICH STATE: SA

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: AUG 09

ADDITIONAL INFO:

C/O: July 09

VISA GRANTED: 19/07/10

I see you had a CO back in July before the September changes... I have a couple of questions for you, if you dont mind!:biggrin:

1) Did you know you had a CO reallocated to you after the September changes?

2) Did they contact you for any further documents?

Once again, well done and thanks for letting us know!

I hope you have a fab life down under!

Best wishes

Tasha :wubclub:

Guest rupani

Hi,

Latest:

This is the priority processing announced today 19 July 2010:

1) Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

2) Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)

3) Certain General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas. (Listed on SOL)

SMP shall be available in second half of 2010-11.

Therefore DIAC is in position to process Cat 3, right now. I think it is a good news for lots of applicant already applied and have their occupation on SOL.

Best regards

Archived