Guest pakistan

One of my very close friend has received 309/100 visa for his wife and three kids. He applied in October 2020, and has recieved all the visas in less than 5 months. His wife and three kids were in Pakistan when he lodged the application. He himself was in Australia at the time of lodgment. All the applicants has recieved 100 visa directly.

On 09/02/2021 at 11:37, Tipu said:

Hi Mitho

i m still waiting. I will apply another visit visa 3rd time as the current one is expiring in early March. I have seen on other forum that DHA has recently granted some 309 visas in less than 3 months. Unfortunately, they are not accountable. 

Did u apply 3rd visit visa while in Australia???

Hi Mitho

I will apply 3rd time visit visa after 27 Feb 2021 as the concession to 309 visa applicants who are currently onshore will start from 27 February 202. In the same visit visa application I will request DHA to approve my 309 visa application. Hope for the best. Thanks for asking any way

On 22/02/2021 at 02:46, Mitho said:

Yes you are right brother 

Hi all ...my partner visa was submitted Feb 2020...yesterday they asked me for my hubby who is on Oz to give details of his travels in the last ten years  within 28days...if it's over 12 months in total he needs a police check from the UK ..if he send the dates ,and appliesfor a police check ,do I need to fast track it?  or as long as they have got the dates can he  send them proof he has paid for it and is waiting ? I'm hoping this is a positive step at least it's being looked at ? Thanks everyone 

17 hours ago, British said:

Hi all ...my partner visa was submitted Feb 2020...yesterday they asked me for my hubby who is on Oz to give details of his travels in the last ten years  within 28days...if it's over 12 months in total he needs a police check from the UK ..if he send the dates ,and appliesfor a police check ,do I need to fast track it?  or as long as they have got the dates can he  send them proof he has paid for it and is waiting ? I'm hoping this is a positive step at least it's being looked at ? Thanks everyone 

Wherever you can, fast track everything.

Makes your life easier.

Hi everyone

Bit of background....

My partner who is in Sydney and I (based in London), just had our relationship registered and certificate granted by NSW government so we are officially in a  'de facto' relationship even though 11,000 miles apart. It took almost 3 months to come through, we both had to get documents proof signed by legal counsel, had to have all of our Identification documents approved and verified, and paid a small fee. However, our immigration lawyer thinks this will speed up the process when we submit our 309 application. We are now in a strong position to submit the visa application so I will keep you posted on the journey. We have been advised that that this kind of certificate makes us as good as married. We have been apart for 16 months now so really hoping this speeds up the process as the time apart is unbearable. We should hopefully be submitting final visa application next week which is exciting.

I'm curious if anybody else has gone down this route, and waited for this relationship registration certificate from NSW government (or similar) before even applying for 309 Visa? I was super conscious of waiting for this to come through before even applying for the visa and then facing another wait. (this took 3 months and then the prospect of waiting another 18 months is extremely daunting!) I'm obviously confident in our immigration lawyer but also, I guess, somewhat impatient as otherwise it feels like a wasted 3 months waiting for this certificate to come through before even submitting visa application! 

Background on us, we have known each other for 10 years, been together officially for 3 years doing long distance and by the time we decided I would move Covid hit so have been apart every since. We were lucky in that I had visited 3 times in 6 months, but then my partners trip to the UK was cancelled and then we were both completely grounded. I work for an Australian company based in the UK and I have lived in Australia for 2 years previously so in a good position to relocate and be with my love finally! Very testing times, but nothing worth having was ever easy! 

wishing y'all love and luck

xxx

Hi everyone. 

I m new to this 

I applied my visa 309/100 visa offshore in April 2019 and I am Australian citizens. 

From India. 

She got visitors visa in may 2019.

Since then she is here with me .she could leave the country due to covid 

We have been keep extending visa.

Last Update we got in November 2020 to submit fresh medical,AFP and indian police check. 

Since then we have not heard anything yet. 

Should I call them and ask as it been almost 23 months .

Any advice will be great 

Thank in advance.