Guest pakistan

On 1/12/2021 at 20:38, Sau Sam said:

Finally, I got visa yesterday on January 30,2021😇.I had applied on June, 2020 and my file was open on 1st December 2020 and asked for medical, biometric and police clearance so I submitted them after 2weeks and finally I got visa 🥳🤩🤗😁😁. Best of luck guys. Just pray🙏 and trust to God, he is looking for everyone who is praying, waiting 😇and doing hard work there🤗 😊

20 hours ago, Saj12 said:
On 13/01/2021 at 01:53, Sau Sam said:

Finally, I got visa yesterday on January 30,2021😇.I had applied on June, 2020 and my file was open on 1st December 2020 and asked for medical, biometric and police clearance so I submitted them after 2weeks and finally I got visa 🥳🤩🤗😁😁. Best of luck guys. Just pray🙏 and trust to God, he is looking for everyone who is praying, waiting 😇and doing hard work there🤗 😊

Congrats Saj 👏

How did you get to know about the file opening date (1st dec) - i do not seem to find any notification/email. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, alpha_g said:

Congrats Saj 👏

How did you get to know about the file opening date (1st dec) - i do not seem to find any notification/email. 

Our agent told us about all the information. Ok guys all the best👍💯, Going to leave this page now 😊🤗hope you all guys get your visa soon 🥳