Guest pakistan

On 12/01/2021 at 02:41, Saj12 said:

I had also applied on June 2020,and they asked for police clearance , biometric and medical on December so I submitted all documents on December 20 . But still there is no any news 😞. Sick of waiting 😞 I can't stay any longer from my husband 😐

I had logged  partners  visa 309/100 last September 2019 ,the application  is one year on queue 🙂 got first email from immi I think around October 2020,got email again December 2020..then on 1st of march this year they grant us the 309  finally.. ..  

Just wondering now if me and my partner  need to submit new docs for sub100 or we just wait for immi to email us?

4 hours ago, Mitho said:

By post but we didn’t receive any post and saw rfi in my immi account after one week

Mitho, it's been so long. Are you sure that IMMI has got all of your documents correctly? Why do you think it's taking your application so long?

1 hour ago, psuwara said:

Mitho, it's been so long. Are you sure that IMMI has got all of your documents correctly? Why do you think it's taking your application so long?

Because we receive rfi on last oct and didn’t heard anything from them and my husband wants to do his biometrics and we call them email them but didn’t reply for anything.

On 01/03/2021 at 17:20, British said:

All countries  need to be listed.. visited in the last ten years ,  however it's only if you have lived in these countries more than 12 months in ten years ...not visited ....I have checked this out ....

There is no technical difference between "visit" and "lived".

I used to travel to UAE a lot for client meetings. The duration of these visits accumulated to more than 12 months. So, I was asked by the homeaffairs to provide the Police Certificate from the UAE even though my nature of travel was only visits (and I never lived there).

In my case, the home affair even asked me to provide Police Certificates from all the countries where I stayed for more than 2 months (instead of 12 months). Which I believe was a typo error, but I still provided them all the PCC, and fullfilled their request. 

I got the visa in 9 months 🙂

• Like 1

On 01/03/2021 at 15:01, Usman Jav said:

Since HomeAffairs has announced they are expediting the 309/100 visas. Please make sure your application is decision-ready so that it is processed quickly.

It is not a professional advice. Based on my personal experience if you submit the following docs your application gets processed very quickly.
My visa application was processed in 9 months. and my friend who also submitted the same docs, his visa was processed in 5 months only (that too during the pandemic).

Primary Applicant

• National Identity Card
  • Passport
  • Birth Certificate

• Form 888    (submit two forms)
  • Form 1229    

• Marriage Certificate
  • Marriage Document (English)
  • Family Registration Certificate - FRC

• Photos (Wedding Ceremony Pics with Name Tags)
  • Photos (Honeymoon or after marriage) - if available
  • Photos (Social Aspect Photos i.e. with family and friends)
  • Photo  (passport size)

• Complete Medicals & biometrics (for primary and secondary applicants. It should be arranged upfront as soon the application is submitted)
  • Police Character Certificate
  • Polio Certificate (if applicable to you)

• Hospital Bills (if available)
  • Join Bank Account Statement (if available)
  • Proof of Assets (Bank Statement - Sponsors or applicant)
  • Proof of Assets (Ownership of property - If available)

• Letter - Request for early grant of visa-subclass-100 (if your relationship is long-term i.e. 3-years marriage, or 2-years marriage with a dependent child)

Secondary Applicants (Child's documents)

• Birth Certificate
  • National ID Card
  • Passport
  • Photo (Passport Size)
  • Polio Certificate
  • Medical & Biometric

Sponsor

• Passport
  • IMMI Grant Letter
  • Medicare Card
  • Bank Statements (as proof of asset)
  • Form 1229
  • Police Certificates (all countries visited in last 10 years for where you spent more than 12 months in total)

We are still waiting brother nothing heard from dep after rfi it’s been four and half months now.

5 hours ago, Usman Jav said:

There is no technical difference between "visit" and "lived".

I used to travel to UAE a lot for client meetings. The duration of these visits accumulated to more than 12 months. So, I was asked by the homeaffairs to provide the Police Certificate from the UAE even though my nature of travel was only visits (and I never lived there).

In my case, the home affair even asked me to provide Police Certificates from all the countries where I stayed for more than 2 months (instead of 12 months). Which I believe was a typo error, but I still provided them all the PCC, and fullfilled their request. 

I got the visa in 9 months 🙂

Ouch ...thank you I'm going to have to submit police check for my hubby then.  This is a absolute nightmare ..

On 04/03/2021 at 09:13, ladymacbeth260@gmail.com said:

We are waiting on the Aus police check to come in via mail, do we then hit the I have supplied everything button, and respond to the RFI email top tell them we have given them everything? 2 years since we have been back to Australia, and a lot of stress yet to go to actually do the move, wishing you all the best.

Yes, once you received the Police check, upload it on IMMI under the right section, then click the I have supplied everything button. You don't need to reply to the email unless they have asked you to do so.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2021 at 04:18, Mitho said:

Because we receive rfi on last oct and didn’t heard anything from them and my husband wants to do his biometrics and we call them email them but didn’t reply for anything.

If you received an RFI last October asking for Biometrics and your husband is onshore they you need to follow the correct procedure here https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/biometrics. Also if you emailed them before , you should've received an automated response first, in that response it will tell you how to email them properly, please read.

9 minutes ago, SammyAsat said:

If you received an RFI last October asking for Biometrics and your husband is onshore they you need to follow the correct procedure here https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/biometrics. Also if you emailed them before , you should've received an automated response first, in that response it will tell you how to email them properly, please read.

Hello brother, the dep didn’t ask us for biometrics they just ask us the other documents regarding future plans but my husband wants to do his biometrics 

On 03/03/2021 at 22:13, ladymacbeth260@gmail.com said:

We are waiting on the Aus police check to come in via mail, do we then hit the I have supplied everything button, and respond to the RFI email top tell them we have given them everything? 2 years since we have been back to Australia, and a lot of stress yet to go to actually do the move, wishing you all the best.

Once you have submitted everything I'm on the understanding you just hit the I have supplied everything button ......fingers crossed then it won't be long 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ricbally said:

23th month this week.

Lodged on 16th April 2019.

RFI in November 2020 for medical,police check and indian pcc.

Since then nothing. 

Same here.

24 months for this month

lodged on 26th March 2019

RFI in December 2020

still nothing