Guest pakistan

1 minute ago, Jesop said:

DOL applied March 2019 but I didn't hear anything. 

You should email the immigration department that your case has exceeded current processing time which is 15 months and your case has now reached to its 17 months. Maybe you hear a good news soon. 

On 21/08/2020 at 13:04, Asad.A said:

which airline did you book your flight? 

I am checking online and there is no flight for September month and people complaining their flights been cancelled at the last moment

I can see flights for Thai airways for the month of October

I booked in Qatar airline 

7 hours ago, Mike G said:

Guys don’t come in this time to Australia 14 quarantine days is frustrated not easy in one room for 14 days . Even not allowed to outside for 5 second 

I think its a personal thing and how desperate you are to get here. We have another thread going from a family who recently arrived and completed the 14 days quarantine ,they said it wasnt that bad at all and they had kids. 

Cal x

8 hours ago, Mike G said:

Guys don’t come in this time to Australia 14 quarantine days is frustrated not easy in one room for 14 days . Even not allowed to outside for 5 second 

You knew that when you started out.  It's only a fortnight for heavens sake.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, calNgary said:

I think its a personal thing and how desperate you are to get here. We have another thread going from a family who recently arrived and completed the 14 days quarantine ,they said it wasnt that bad at all and they had kids. 

Cal x

Ok i am in hotel now and i m very sick 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Ok i am in hotel now and i m very sick 

Are you ok? Is it a cold? and have you had a COVID test? or is it something else? If you need a Dr, please ask the reception and they should be able to arrange something for you. Woolys and Coles are doing on line ordering and deliver to your hotel i believe, so you can buy basic pain killers Panadol, Nurofen etc from them. Hope your feeling better soon.

Cal x

20 hours ago, Mike G said:

please try not to discourage others, many couples out are far apart from each other and your post doesn't really help people waiting for their Visa approvals.

I'm sure you knew this well before left for Australia that you will be in that room for 14 days, and not allowed to be out of it for 5 seconds, but still you decided to get on to the next available flight and come here as soon as you can.

Try and think that you are in that room for other people's safety. Good start of new journey for you with good lesson to learn. 

We Welcome you to Australia brother.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie G said:

please try not to discourage others, many couples out are far apart from each other and your post doesn't really help people waiting for their Visa approvals.

I'm sure you knew this well before left for Australia that you will be in that room for 14 days, and not allowed to be out of it for 5 seconds, but still you decided to get on to the next available flight and come here as soon as you can.

Try and think that you are in that room for other people's safety. Good start of new journey for you with good lesson to learn. 

We Welcome you to Australia brother.   

Ok i just say don’t come in this situation i made a mistake I think. Im not discouraged anyone i just share my experience if anyone wants come than most welcome . I made I mistake i think coz if i know about this rulz like i face here than I will never come in this situation. Sorry if i hurt u bro

Hi All,

Anyone who has done their biometrics in Pakistan, could you please advice the process? How is it done and what are required? My husband wants to get his biometrics done in Pakistan and he is currently in Afghanistan. Do we need to book an appointment? We don't know the process and appreciate if someone could help.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, Kamila said:

Hi All,

Anyone who has done their biometrics in Pakistan, could you please advice the process? How is it done and what are required? My husband wants to get his biometrics done in Pakistan and he is currently in Afghanistan. Do we need to book an appointment? We don't know the process and appreciate if someone could help.

Thanks,

Hi, my husband applied from Afghanistan but he did his biometrics in Pakistan. You have to make an appointment on the VFS website. On the day of the appointment you have to take the letter which was sent to you which has your visa lodgement number. Has immigration got in contact with in regards to your husbands applications, did you get a request for biometric? 

5 minutes ago, Alina11 said:

Hi, my husband applied from Afghanistan but he did his biometrics in Pakistan. You have to make an appointment on the VFS website. On the day of the appointment you have to take the letter which was sent to you which has your visa lodgement number. Has immigration got in contact with in regards to your husbands applications, did you get a request for biometric? 

Thanks for your help Alina.

No news from Immigration. But I requested my agent to send us the referral letter for medical and biometrics. We want to do it beforehand as we don't know by the time immigration requests it, would all the offices be operating due to COVID19. It is safer nowadays. For medical I know it expires after 12months, how about biometrics? Does it also have an expiry date?

How about your husband? Was he requested by immigration to do his medical and biometrics or he uploaded upfront?

6 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Thanks for your help Alina.

No news from Immigration. But I requested my agent to send us the referral letter for medical and biometrics. We want to do it beforehand as we don't know by the time immigration requests it, would all the offices be operating due to COVID19. It is safer nowadays. For medical I know it expires after 12months, how about biometrics? Does it also have an expiry date?

How about your husband? Was he requested by immigration to do his medical and biometrics or he uploaded upfront?

heya,

I thought you'd get a letter once you paid for the application, once I applied for my partner which she is in Afghanistan I got a letter saying she needs to do health exam and biometrics. I also believe if you don't do biometrics after I think its 1 month they won't accept because I applied for extension so my wife got enough time to go Pakistan. correct me if im wrong though my application was 2 years ago. could have changed 

best of luck champ 🙂

3 minutes ago, AFGrambo said:

heya,

I thought you'd get a letter once you paid for the application, once I applied for my partner which she is in Afghanistan I got a letter saying she needs to do health exam and biometrics. I also believe if you don't do biometrics after I think its 1 month they won't accept because I applied for extension so my wife got enough time to go Pakistan. correct me if im wrong though my application was 2 years ago. could have changed 

best of luck champ 🙂

I'm not sure. I have applied through an agent and I have not seen how it looks like. My agent only sent me the confirmation letter saying that I have successfully lodged my application. She said she can request for him to do his medical and biometrics but since it was early stage of covid, we had to wait. Now she has sent me the referral letter and it says that he has to do it within 28days of receiving the letter

6 minutes ago, Kamila said:

I'm not sure. I have applied through an agent and I have not seen how it looks like. My agent only sent me the confirmation letter saying that I have successfully lodged my application. She said she can request for him to do his medical and biometrics but since it was early stage of covid, we had to wait. Now she has sent me the referral letter and it says that he has to do it within 28days of receiving the letter

Yeah its 28 days, it shouldn't be a hassle though I'm sure flights in Afghanistan and Pakistan are running. but yeah get it sorted out if you need more time email the embassy, I'm assuming it would be Dubai.

5 minutes ago, AFGrambo said:

Yeah its 28 days, it shouldn't be a hassle though I'm sure flights in Afghanistan and Pakistan are running. but yeah get it sorted out if you need more time email the embassy, I'm assuming it would be Dubai.

what happens if we miss on this letter? I mean if my partner can't get Pakistan visa by then, would we be able to get a second letter or I have to let my agent know so she can ask for extension?

1 minute ago, Kamila said:

what happens if we miss on this letter? I mean if my partner can't get Pakistan visa by then, would we be able to get a second letter or I have to let my agent know so she can ask for extension?

some people told me their application will get declined, so I'm not too sure to be honest if its true but yes its best to let your agent know so they are prepared to apply for extension in a worse case situation, because its a hassle getting a visa in Afghanistan its like a 2 week wait?. 

6 minutes ago, AFGrambo said:

some people told me their application will get declined, so I'm not too sure to be honest if its true but yes its best to let your agent know so they are prepared to apply for extension in a worse case situation, because its a hassle getting a visa in Afghanistan its like a 2 week wait?. 

Damn that's risky. Thanks for letting me know that. It is better to be aware of the consequences and I will confirm with my agent.

My partner faced so much trouble last time he wanted to get the visa. He had to go to kandahar to get it. I'm not too sure how the situation is like now. Honestly it shouldn't be that difficult but the officials making it harder and more expensive