Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Marium said:

No, I'm searching but apparently no flight is available. If you come across anything please let me know. 

Congratulations Marium, I’m so happy for you and the others that recently got their visas. 
I recently booked a ticket for my husband by calling Emirates directly. They found me a date that was not available online and it was also cheaper than a flight that I had found. Where are you flying from and to which city?

Just now, Mi mi said:

Congratulations Marium, I’m so happy for you and the others that recently got their visas. 
I recently booked a ticket for my husband by calling Emirates directly. They found me a date that was not available online and it was also cheaper than a flight that I had found. Where are you flying from and to which city?

Thank you so much! May all get their visas soon. That's really great. I'm searching a flight from Karachi to Melbourne. Can you please share contact number of Emirates Pakistan? When will your husband flight is?

Just now, Marium said:

Thank you so much! May all get their visas soon. That's really great. I'm searching a flight from Karachi to Melbourne. Can you please share contact number of Emirates Pakistan? When will your husband flight is?

I booked Kabul- Sydney and I also called their number in Australia sorry. He already arrived last night. I have found you their Karachi number +9221111225535

On 06/09/2020 at 07:42, Marium said:

Hi. Are you allowd to fly directly to melbourne?

i am expecting my wife’s visa to be granted soon inshallah. Please advise

Just now, asifh15 said:

Hi. Are you allowd to fly directly to melbourne?

i am expecting my wife’s visa to be granted soon inshallah. Please advise

No you can not. You must fly into another state and then you can enter Victoria after 14 days quarantine. There is no requirement to quarantine again in Victoria 

12 hours ago, AH123 said:

Hi guys,

Can i ask those who travelled to Australia on 309 or 100, when you landed did it take you long to complete airport arrival procedures?

What are the documents you have to show custom other than your passport & visa grant letter? Thanks! 

It took us about 2 hours to get to the hotel. They check temperature first so that takes a bit of time. 
For customs, you just need your passport, they wont even ask from grant letter but still just keep it with you. 

1 hour ago, AH123 said:

Hi guys,

Can i ask those who travelled to Australia on 309 or 100, when you landed did it take you long to complete airport arrival procedures?

What are the documents you have to show custom other than your passport & visa grant letter? Thanks! 

On which airline you are traveling ? I couldn't find any ticket. 

52 minutes ago, mnab said:

It took us about 2 hours to get to the hotel. They check temperature first so that takes a bit of time. 
For customs, you just need your passport, they wont even ask from grant letter but still just keep it with you. 

Thank you! Wow 2 hours...Did it take you long to get your bags and out of the terminal?  Was your quarantine experience ok?

Edited by AH123