Guest pakistan

21 hours ago, alilibra4 said:

What is detail of your case? Have you done medical exams are you apply through agent or yourself? can’t say anything until knows about you inbox me 

Hi I have applied through agent and i have done my medical exam one week after my dol

Hello everyone. By the grace of Allah my husband has been granted his visa. ALHAMDOLILAH!!! ❤️ 

For reference for those who have not come across my posts before, my husband’s application had a VERY long waiting time. 

DOL: July 2017 

Interview & Medical submission: March 2018 

And then they disappeared. No matter how much I tried, I tried EVERYTHING but all they told me was his application is under security checks. I tried talking to MP and everything else.

Up to this day we don’t know what were those checks. So anyway I came to Pakistan to live with my husband in Nov 2019 and due to Corona I have been living here for a while. So Ofcourse I gave them updates, sent them photos of us from time to time BUT the main thing that helped his application is the fact that I got pregnant. When I shared the news of my pregnancy with immi and sent through my scans and our photos together, they were closed here in Pakistan but after two months when they were back on track they responded to my emails & asked for a renewed police clearance and medical certificate, my husband went and did his medical examination and then we submitted his police clearance and ONE day later his visa was granted. They sent me two grants, first 309 and then 100. Which means my husband got his PERMENANT visa granted ALHAMDOLILAH MASHALLAH!! ☺️☺️☺️ 

We are beyond happy and relieved. Good things definitely come to those who wait.

So my advice to everyone stuck is to make sure you do visit and by visit I mean long term visits like at least 3-4 months and provide as much proof of your genuine relationship as possible at the time while you’re living together. And be strong, one day it will all come to an end until then patience is all you can have. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Ifseh said:

Hello everyone. By the grace of Allah my husband has been granted his visa. ALHAMDOLILAH!!! ❤️ 

For reference for those who have not come across my posts before, my husband’s application had a VERY long waiting time. 

And then they disappeared. No matter how much I tried, I tried EVERYTHING but all they told me was his application is under security checks. I tried talking to MP and everything else.

Up to this day we don’t know what were those checks. So anyway I came to Pakistan to live with my husband in Nov 2019 and due to Corona I have been living here for a while. So Ofcourse I gave them updates, sent them photos of us from time to time BUT the main thing that helped his application is the fact that I got pregnant. When I shared the news of my pregnancy with immi and sent through my scans and our photos together, they were closed here in Pakistan but after two months when they were back on track they responded to my emails & asked for a renewed police clearance and medical certificate, my husband went and did his medical examination and then we submitted his police clearance and ONE day later his visa was granted. They sent me two grants, first 309 and then 100. Which means my husband got his PERMENANT visa granted ALHAMDOLILAH MASHALLAH!! ☺️☺️☺️ 

We are beyond happy and relieved. Good things definitely come to those who wait.

So my advice to everyone stuck is to make sure you do visit and by visit I mean long term visits like at least 3-4 months and provide as much proof of your genuine relationship as possible at the time while you’re living together. And be strong, one day it will all come to an end until then patience is all you can have. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! 

Congratulations. Plz pray for us.

3 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Congratulations, soo happy to hear your partner visa was granted after soo long 🎉🎉. Patience is definitely the key to make it through the long wait. 

3 minutes ago, Marium said:

Aoa All,

Alhumdolillah. I recieved my visa today Alhumdolillah. DOL was 05-June-2019 and Visa grant date is 03-September-2020. 

Congratulations! Please pray for us too. My DOL is March2020. I have a long way to go

4 minutes ago, Marium said:

Aoa All,

Alhumdolillah. I recieved my visa today Alhumdolillah. DOL was 05-June-2019 and Visa grant date is 03-September-2020. 

On 03/09/2020 at 12:56, Ifseh said:

Congratulations! Well deserved

Congratulations to everyone who has got their visa grants recently. Please kindly keep us in your prayers too.

By any chance, is the AVAC in Pakistan open? Does anyone know how long they're closed for? I sent an email to them but I received automated email stating that they are temporarily closed.

Appreciate any kind of help

34 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Congratulations to everyone who has got their visa grants recently. Please kindly keep us in your prayers too.

By any chance, is the AVAC in Pakistan open? Does anyone know how long they're closed for? I sent an email to them but I received automated email stating that they are temporarily closed.

Appreciate any kind of help

Thank you. Inshaa'allah you will get your visa soon.