Guest pakistan

Hi All,

Today we have received first email from AHC after lodgement. The email contains the document checklist. The case officer has not asked for any specific documents, instead case officer has asked us to check if any document from checklist is missing and provide that within in 14 days. We have already provided most of the documents.

I have a couple of questions regarding checklist.

• They have asked for 2 Form 888 from Aus Citizens/Residents and 2 statutory declarations from Pakistani declarants. We have already provided 2  From 888 from pakistani declarants as statutory declaration, as we don't have any aus friends who know both applicant and sponsor. I (sponsor) have some aus friends but they only know me not my wife (applicant). So how can I provide 2 Form 888 from Aus declarants?
  • For all who have been granted visa, how much time it took for visa grant after you received such email from AHC?

=====================================

Timeline :

DOL: Sep 17, 2017

CO Assigned and sent doc checklist: May 17, 2018

DOI: <Waiting ....>

======================================

Edited by Ahmed Hassan

Hi All,

I am applying for my 309 visa online. One question that I have is that how should I submit photos together? For those who submitted online, did you print and scan them or just combined them and uploaded? Please guide me about it. Thanks in advance ?

Dol: 7th sep
Doi : 15th jan (asked for police  medical and some extra information which was provided in one week)
im the sponser staying here with my husband for the last 1.8 years and our relationship is almost about  2 years .
My question is its been over 4 months DIBP OR DHA  haS asked for something is there anything to worry about ?? ?  ....this waiting is killing us ...praying for all who is waiting like us and CONGRATS TO THEM WHO GOT  THE GOLDEN VISA .

6 hours ago, AZS said:

Hi All,

I am applying for my 309 visa online. One question that I have is that how should I submit photos together? For those who submitted online, did you print and scan them or just combined them and uploaded? Please guide me about it. Thanks in advance ?

Just resize and combine the photos in a single pdf. Don’t attach individual photos otherwise you will exhaust your doc limit soon.

8 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi All,

Today we have received first email from AHC after lodgement. The email contains the document checklist. The case officer has not asked for any specific documents, instead case officer has asked us to check if any document from checklist is missing and provide that within in 14 days. We have already provided most of the documents.

• They have asked for 2 Form 888 from Aus Citizens/Residents and 2 statutory declarations from Pakistani declarants. We have already provided 2  From 888 from pakistani declarants as statutory declaration, as we don't have any aus friends who know both applicant and sponsor. I (sponsor) have some aus friends but they only know me not my wife (applicant). So how can I provide 2 Form 888 from Aus declarants?
  • For all who have been granted visa, how much time it took for visa grant after you received such email from AHC?

Timeline :

Hi,

When did you have your medicals and when did you submit police clearance report?

what is the Location of the main applicant?

2 hours ago, Falcon11 said:

Hi,

When did you have your medicals and when did you submit police clearance report?

what is the Location of the main applicant?

Police check is dated somewhere in Sep 2017 and medical was done a few weeks ago. Location of main applicant is Pakistan

10 hours ago, AZS said:

Hi All,

Hey what i did was I made WORD File containing multiple photographs like for example one file containing 6 photos then other file containing 6 more but there is a file size limitation 

Edited by MNOOR

12 hours ago, AZS said:

Hi All,

The best is to use a compression software to compress the size of photos than combine all the photos in PDF and upload. There is size limitation so make sure the PDF size doesn't exceed 5Mb.

17 hours ago, Ahmed Hassan said:

Hi All,

Timeline :

• For Form 888 the declarants need to know either the applicant or the sponsor directly. It's okay for the declarants to not know your wife personally. I mean your wife probably hasn't ever been to Australia so it's unfair to expect her to know Australian citizens. I would say this is the case for most partner visa applicants. So go ahead and ask your friends to declare Form 888 for you. There is no need for them to lie on the form. They should clearly state that they know the sponsor directly and know of the applicant through the sponsor.
  • I have seen people getting Interview calls 2-4 weeks after getting this email. The subsequent visa grant could be anywhere between 1 and 8 weeks. I would say be prepared to be granted a visa in June or July.

13 hours ago, sasasasa said:

Dol: 7th sep
Doi : 15th jan (asked for police  medical and some extra information which was provided in one week)
im the sponser staying here with my husband for the last 1.8 years and our relationship is almost about  2 years .
My question is its been over 4 months DIBP OR DHA  haS asked for something is there anything to worry about ?? ?  ....this waiting is killing us ...praying for all who is waiting like us and CONGRATS TO THEM WHO GOT  THE GOLDEN VISA .

I don't believe a delay in getting communication from DHA is something to worry about on its own. You're still well within the 10-13 months it takes to get a visa. If you believe your case was pretty straightforward, then there shouldn't be any issues.

Each High Commissions has a slightly different way of processing the application. The fact that you got your interview within 4 months is pretty amazing compared to Pakistani applicants who generally get theirs 9-10 months in.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the answers to my pictures submission query. I am currently in the process of submitting my application and have a few more queries so please bear with me ?

1. In form 47SP they ask for identification documents and I have given both birth and marriage certificate for it. Is this fine or should I just give birth?

2. Form 47SP asks for the applicant and sponsor's parents and siblings info. and immigration status. If the parents and siblings are here in Pakistan what should that status be? I have chosen the option "other".

3. They ask for nature of household explanation but I just got married in April after which my husband was here for 2 weeks but then had to return to Australia. So technically we were together for 2 weeks and then I shifted back to my parents house. What should I write for this query?

4. They ask for the residential and postal address which I have given of my parents house as I am back there but my NIC has my husband's house address. Should I give that one?

Please guide me about the above.

Thanks a lot ?

21 minutes ago, AZS said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the answers to my pictures submission query. I am currently in the process of submitting my application and have a few more queries so please bear with me ?

1. In form 47SP they ask for identification documents and I have given both birth and marriage certificate for it. Is this fine or should I just give birth?

2. Form 47SP asks for the applicant and sponsor's parents and siblings info. and immigration status. If the parents and siblings are here in Pakistan what should that status be? I have chosen the option "other".

3. They ask for nature of household explanation but I just got married in April after which my husband was here for 2 weeks but then had to return to Australia. So technically we were together for 2 weeks and then I shifted back to my parents house. What should I write for this query?

4. They ask for the residential and postal address which I have given of my parents house as I am back there but my NIC has my husband's house address. Should I give that one?

Please guide me about the above.

Thanks a lot ?

1. Marriage Certificate is probably not the best identification document. Your Passport should serve as your primary identification document.

2. What options do you have to choose from? As far as I remember, form 47sp asks for "Country of current residence" and "If in Australia, Immigration status" for parents and siblings.. Write Pakistan in the first field and leave the second field blank if they are in Pakistan.

3. Just explain this fact to them nicely. Do mention the household setup you had when you were there for 2 weeks. Also mention that if your husband decides to visit Pakistan, you will again go back to live with him and his family. Basically be truthful and write up a nice sugar-coated statement. Most spouses are in a similar situation as yours, i.e. the husband is not in Pakistan so there is not much you can show for the nature of the household.

4. Write the one where you are actually residing. In further explanation on the last page of the form where you can provide more information for any question, explain the situation truthfully.

6 minutes ago, Ssalman said:

Hi all!!

according to documents checklist sent by AHC we need to provide our updated relationship statment....my query is that do we have to write that statment on stamp paper or ordinary paper will be okay??

Ordinary paper unless they specifically asked for a stamp paper/statutory declaration.

Omg I'm frustrating already just go through my immi account and saw that processing time for visa 309 has change from 11month -13 to 12-16month this making me more worried as my husbands visa is 11month and a half now we applied on the 12th June 2017 and we still haven't had any interview yet or anything I'm so sad seeing some people had granted already how about if we get to 16 month and it change again this is crazy has anyone granted from June?

7 minutes ago, Kina Sa said:

Omg I'm frustrating already just go through my immi account and saw that processing time for visa 309 has change from 11month -13 to 12-16month this making me more worried as my husbands visa is 11month and a half now we applied on the 12th June 2017 and we still haven't had any interview yet or anything I'm so sad seeing some people had granted already how about if we get to 16 month and it change again this is crazy has anyone granted from June?

Yes I noticed the change in processing times. The processing times DHA provides is not a promise by the DHA. These times are just statistics based on recent past, provided by DHA to serve as a rough guide to applicants. DHA is not bound to follow these times and any individual application can take longer than the provided times.

Yes, a few applicants on this forum who applied in June 2017 have received their visas, while there are several still waiting for their grants.

57 minutes ago, Khan Salman said:

Thanks Everyone for sharing their experiences and advice. 

I have received the much awaited email yesterday. 

DOL: 09 August 17

Medical : 15 April 18

DOI: 03 May 2018

Grant : 18 May 2018

Congrats Salman. What's the first date of entry on the visa?