Guest pakistan

On 5/8/2018 at 14:48, Hasj said:

I think it’s not that difficult as long as supporting evidence is complete. There was no interview for visit visa and I applied for family sponsored one.

Oh okay and how long was it granted for and whether it was single or multiple entry?

10 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

@Moji Jalinousi @Fatim @Andy @Hasj Thankyou friends :) 

One question since i just came back pakistan couple of weeks ago and the date of entry is 09 june 2018 ... is it safe to request them to extend the date of entry ??  My hubby recently invested $3k in his business in lahore .... what you guys will suggest ? 

You may request an extension in the Initial Date of Entry (IED) but you need to cite exceptional circumstances. From what I hear 'exceptional circumstances' include serious health issues, pregnancies and the like. I'm not sure the AHC will consider investing $3K in business to be critical enough. However feel free to try - there's nothing to lose. The only problem is your husband has got only 4 weeks to enter Australia. I'm not sure if 4 weeks is enough for the Case Officer to process your IED extension request.

Btw, I'm wondering how they came up with an entry date of 9th June 2018 for your husband? Is 9th June 2017 when he (or you as the sponsor) had his police checks done?

@AndyThis is exactly what i am thinking we hve recently submitted police certificate like 2 weeks ago and we know that entry date is before the expiration of police certificate but still they made it so early.

in april 2018 i received email to provide current police certificate we submitted it on 25th april 2018 ... so our police certificate and medical is valid for next few months..

Hello,

I’m posting my timeline in the hope that it helps others. Applied for Partner Visa 309 from Pakistan.

DOL: 2nd June 2017.

Further information including medical and police checks requested and supplied in February 2018.

DOI: 13th March 2018.

DOG: 4th May 2018. Given 7 weeks to arrive in Australia.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this forum. I found it very helpful. All the best to those who are waiting for a visa!

I have questions  my friends؛

Please guide me if you can 

I applied for partner visa 10 months ago ok!

not news about interview or medical and when I talk white my lowyer he told me just wait wait ,,,,, 

now ، I found  problem with my wife because she told me Why is not your visa issued?

I wanted to know does  the sponsor could prolong the proceedings ?????? 

I have a doubt ,,,, My mother in low  told  me this  your visa is not issued because it has been prolonged and I doubt I now I have problem with my mother in low why she say I can’t get visa ?????

sponsor just can withrow the visa yes !!!!!

does the sponsor can prolong the proceedings time the get visa or not !!!!!! 

Thnaks for help me 

11 hours ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

not news about interview or medical and when I talk white my lowyer he told me just wait wait ,,,,, 

now ، I found  problem with my wife because she told me Why is not your visa issued?

I have a doubt ,,,, My mother in low  told  me this  your visa is not issued because it has been prolonged and I doubt I now I have problem with my mother in low why she say I can’t get visa ?????

Thnaks for help me 

Your only way out of this is to withdraw the application. If the visa is granted before you withdraw your sponsorship then 5 year limitation will apply. It does not matter whether your wife travels to Australia or not. You can only sponsor 1 partner in 5 years unless you have special circumstances and you can prove your life will be very difficult if you would have to move back home for 5 years. no medical reports will help here either - Immigration is abusing this clause to the maximum. If all of your family is in Australia - as in your parents and siblings then you have a chance at sponsoring another partner within 5 years. I will stop here and let you respond. Please read this information in partner booklet on immi website

On 5/9/2018 at 15:55, Andy_ said:

I am Pakistani and so is my wife :). The Nikkahnama is available in either English or Urdu. You can choose either language or have one each in both. My wife and I are more comfortable in English so we chose only the English ones. We also thought it would be easier for the visa as we'd be spared the need to translate an Urdu Nikahnama. I realise this doesn't sound like a big deal and I should just explain to the case officer this fact. But you know how illogical case officers can be so I just want to be extra careful :) so is

someone can be illogical with a brain. These people have no brains mate - they are ostrich. anyways I think in this case you can say what it is and it should be fine.  Not a big deal really

11 hours ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

Who is the sponsor?

12 hours ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

Thnaks for help me 

Moji, I might have misunderstood some of your points but the sponsor cannot really "prolong" the visa application. However your wife can withdraw her sponsorship at any time. If she does that, the Department will get in touch with you and advise you that you're no longer sponsored and that your visa application is being refused. Ask your agent if he has got any such communication.

Otherwise, 10 months is not a long time. Keep in touch with your agent, stay on good terms with your wife and hope for the best mate.

38 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

Who is the sponsor?

39 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

Who is the sponsor?

My wife sponsor me ,,, 

my lowyer before then start for apply he told us , I can  take my  visa before 6 months , now 10 months no visa no interview,, nothing 

and when I talk with my lowyer he say I should be wait ,,,,,, and my lowery live in Australia,,,,, 

Some of my friends got the visa before then 10 months ( 6,7,9 ) months.

now ,,,,,I got problem with my wife family , They told to me, "It's been a long time and it's probably a problem, and you probably can not get a visa."

but my lowyer Tells me there is no problem,, I can get visa but I should be wait ,,,, 

now I have this question they can prolong my processing time for get visa or not , sometime her family told me I should be wait for this visa 2 or 3 year or i can get visa !!!!!

this is my problem , from the start the apply her family told me I should be wait 3 years for get this visa and my lowyer told me 6 month !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused now ? Who says right , her family or lowyer 

The agent was probably going by some recent cases he had seen. Also, he could be exaggerating to get your business. The timelines provided by DHA (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times) are more reliable than any agent. Going by these timelines, 10-13 months is the norm. I honestly don't see a reason to panic before the 13 month time elapses.

However in individual cases, it can take longer than 13 months especially if it entails lengthy security clearances of the applicant. Is there a forum where applicants from Iran are active? Maybe they can share with you their security clearance stories.

Lastly, if you and your wife are sure that your relationship has a higher priority than any visas, then you two will find a way. In my humble opinion, the only thing you two can control at this stage is to stay true to the marriage vow that you will stand by each other through thick and thin.

32 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Moji, I might have misunderstood some of your points but the sponsor cannot really "prolong" the visa application. However your wife can withdraw her sponsorship at any time. If she does that, the Department will get in touch with you and advise you that you're no longer sponsored and that your visa application is being refused. Ask your agent if he has got any such communication.

Otherwise, 10 months is not a long time. Keep in touch with your agent, stay on good terms with your wife and hope for the best mate.

@Andy  Thank you for guiding me,,,

some time I confused because they talking ( my wife family ) frankly.

But I don’t know why her family I can’t get visa or I can get after 2,3 years 

but my wife pushes me ,,,, I should be get visa soon ( her family told us I can’t get or long time ) I doubt to her  family,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks Andy ??

Hello everyone I'm just wondering if anyone got his visa granted yet from June 2017? I was applying for my husband's visa subclass 308 on 12/06/2017 and we lodge all information in August since then we haven't heard anything yet no interview or anything and it been 10 month now and gonna be 11month tomorrow I've been stressing out because we got married in 2014 and we have 4 children and I'm dying to live with him especially the kid I wonder if anyone has their visa granded  or still waiting thanks

Hi Kina, welcome to the thread. What country did your husband apply from?

I would suggest going through the past few pages of this thread to learn about people's experiences. Please note that most people you find on this thread applied from Pakistan. Visa processing times can vary slightly from country to country. Generally it takes 10 to 13 months. Keep an eye on this processing times list published by the Immigration Department which is updated every month: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

To answer your question about June 2017, yes my wife applied in June 2017 as well. We have recently been asked for additional documents and a medical exam. If everything goes smooth from here on, we're expecting to get our visa in June 2018 which will be 12 months since the application.

He lives in Tonga which in the Pacific we has applied for visitor visa as well but nothing granted I'm just curious because he hasn't received any interview yet and I've been email the immigration and they been telling me the same answer they still assessed his application and they cant give the timeframe of when his visa will make decision I hope for a good news soon

1 hour ago, Andy_ said:

The agent was probably going by some recent cases he had seen. Also, he could be exaggerating to get your business. The timelines provided by DHA (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times) are more reliable than any agent. Going by these timelines, 10-13 months is the norm. I honestly don't see a reason to panic before the 13 month time elapses.

However in individual cases, it can take longer than 13 months especially if it entails lengthy security clearances of the applicant. Is there a forum where applicants from Iran are active? Maybe they can share with you their security clearance stories.

Lastly, if you and your wife are sure that your relationship has a higher priority than any visas, then you two will find a way. In my humble opinion, the only thing you two can control at this stage is to stay true to the marriage vow that you will stand by each other through thick and thin.

Thnaks a lot @Andy There is no Iranian forums , I ask some Iranian ,  Iranian got visa before then 11 months , for example my friend got after 4 months and anther got visa after 9 months 

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

Hello everyone I'm just wondering if anyone got his visa granted yet from June 2017? I was applying for my husband's visa subclass 308 on 12/06/2017 and we lodge all information in August since then we haven't heard anything yet no interview or anything and it been 10 month now and gonna be 11month tomorrow I've been stressing out because we got married in 2014 and we have 4 children and I'm dying to live with him especially the kid I wonder if anyone has their visa granded  or still waiting thanks

I applied also on 24th june from Guinea with my 9 months baby but had my interview done already since 8th march and all documents submited too just waiting for the final decision since i understand your stress becoz i am going through the same thing too cant wait to be with my husband... May God make it easy for all us to be granted soon 

On 10 May 2018 at 15:50, Aisha00! said:

@Moji Jalinousi @Fatim @Andy @Hasj Thankyou friends :) 

One question since i just came back pakistan couple of weeks ago and the date of entry is 09 june 2018 ... is it safe to request them to extend the date of entry ??  My hubby recently invested $3k in his business in lahore .... what you guys will suggest ? 

Many congrats @Aisha00!

were you in Pakistan when you got your interview call? Did you inform immi about your visit to pak and shared your contact number in pak?

37 minutes ago, vagma said:

applied on 13 July 2017 

2month ago I cleared my medical nd also cleared telephonic interview 

still waiting so any one can told me about visa grant timeframe after intetview

It varies from case to case, i have seen some people getting in just a day after the interview while some had to wait for 2 to 3 months.

Did they ask you for any additional document after the interview?

@Ssalman thanks alot ...

yeah i was in pakistan when We lodged application and later went back to Australia...... but they called my father in law to confirm my arrival and stay in lhore  and they also asked for my contact number ....  next day they called me for interview and granted visa . Alhumdulilah!! 

On 11/05/2018 at 17:59, Andy_ said:

Hi Kina, welcome to the thread. What country did your husband apply from?

I would suggest going through the past few pages of this thread to learn about people's experiences. Please note that most people you find on this thread applied from Pakistan. Visa processing times can vary slightly from country to country. Generally it takes 10 to 13 months. Keep an eye on this processing times list published by the Immigration Department which is updated every month: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

To answer your question about June 2017, yes my wife applied in June 2017 as well. We have recently been asked for additional documents and a medical exam. If everything goes smooth from here on, we're expecting to get our visa in June 2018 which will be 12 months since the application.

Hi Andy after how many months did they contact u for the medical exam? And still no interview?