Guest pakistan

On 5/3/2018 at 18:49, Andy_ said:

Repeating my question to Pakistani applicants:

Does anyone here only organised English Nikahnamas at their wedding? We signed 2 copies of the English one during our Nikah - one each for he bride and the groom. We did not bother with an Urdu one.Now the AHC has asked us to provide an Urdu version of the Nikahnama as well, which we do not have. Has anyone experienced this?

Hi Andy

English and Urdu are both written on the same Nikah Nama? If yours only had English and this nikah nama is officially approved by Pakistan Govt then you should be ok in advising you only did the English one. Worse case you can ask the person who did the Nikah to make the urdu one for you. Also just a curious question.....is Andy your real name? if yes have you married someone from Pak? you can choose not to answer these and it is ok.

5 hours ago, Andy_ said:

@Hasj if you don't mind me asking, whats the procedure to apply for a sponsored tourist visa? Is it online or do you need to submit paperwork to some Human Affairs office in Australia?

How long of a visa did they apply for your spouse? Did they ask you to put down a bond deposit?

@Andy It's the same as the normal tourist visa you have to do it online using your immi account but you have to select the family sponsor option. And for the bond it varies from case to case like in my case they didn't ask for the bond. I asked for 6 months visa but they granted 3 months only. 

6 hours ago, asifh15 said:

Hi Andy

English and Urdu are both written on the same Nikah Nama? If yours only had English and this nikah nama is officially approved by Pakistan Govt then you should be ok in advising you only did the English one. Worse case you can ask the person who did the Nikah to make the urdu one for you. Also just a curious question.....is Andy your real name? if yes have you married someone from Pak? you can choose not to answer these and it is ok.

I am Pakistani and so is my wife :). The Nikkahnama is available in either English or Urdu. You can choose either language or have one each in both. My wife and I are more comfortable in English so we chose only the English ones. We also thought it would be easier for the visa as we'd be spared the need to translate an Urdu Nikahnama. I realise this doesn't sound like a big deal and I should just explain to the case officer this fact. But you know how illogical case officers can be so I just want to be extra careful :) so is

Hey,

My visa was granted yesterday :)

Applying from the U.K.

Applied: 11th Feb 2018

Granted: 8th May 2018

Granted 100 visa as well :)

Want to say that this forum was very helpful to me, so thank you to all who contribute!

Edited by oliver27

5 minutes ago, oliver27 said:

Hey,

Applying from the U.K.

Congrats buddy. Extremely envious of the preferential treatment the High Commission in UK is giving to its applicants. All the best for your life in sunny Australia :).

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, oliver27 said:

Hey,

Applying from the U.K.

Want to say that this forum was very helpful to me, so thank you to all who contribute!

Congratulations!  Did you get any requests for additional information or was it granted straight away?

1 hour ago, oliver27 said:

Hey,

Applying from the U.K.

Congratulations buddy , all the best for your life buddy ?? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

Congratulations!  Did you get any requests for additional information or was it granted straight away?

I was requested medical and police form. Then a statement about past convictions. Then the police dept in U.K. requested my authorisation to verify my statement.

All of our relationship evidence was fine, but did submit a lot of stat decs from family and friends and a lot of other evidence that clearly indicates we’d been in a relationship for a number of years.

• Like 1

Congratulations Oliver 27! ??We lodged my husband’s visa about 3 weeks ago - can’t wait! How long before a case officer was allocated for you? We have lodged a complete application, have been married for 8 years, kids etc...I hope ours is as quick! Enjoy Aus!! ?

7 hours ago, Khan Salman said:

And the problem is I don't know anyone here to an extent to witness Form 888

The below note is on Form 888 i hope that helps

Note: If the visa applicant is outside Australia and is unable to have an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident complete this form, any person who knows the applicant and their partner or fiancé(e) may also complete this form.

3 hours ago, Askem81 said:

Congratulations Oliver 27! ??We lodged my husband’s visa about 3 weeks ago - can’t wait! How long before a case officer was allocated for you? We have lodged a complete application, have been married for 8 years, kids etc...I hope ours is as quick! Enjoy Aus!! ?

Thank you! :)

Case Officer was assigned quickly, about 2 weeks I think.

Again, applying from UK

Alhumdulilah hubby's 309 visa granted I couldn't beilieve my eyes i was waiting for them to interview my hubby (applicant) they interviewed me only (Sponsor)  and granted visa this was really strange to me

DOL 31st july 2017

DOI : 7th may 2018 ( sponsor) 

GRANT date : 9.May 2018

total 9 months 9 days 

Soo happpyyyyy !! 

12 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

Alhumdulilah hubby's 309 visa granted I couldn't beilieve my eyes i was waiting for them to interview my hubby (applicant) they interviewed me only (Sponsor)  and granted visa this was really strange to me

DOL 31st july 2017

total 9 months 9 days 

Soo happpyyyyy !! 

Alhumdulilah mate , congratulations 

pls prayer for me , I applied 24 July 2017 But no news yet ,, no call for interview or call for medical just wait wait 

I have little bit stress 

16 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

DOL 31st july 2017

total 9 months 9 days 

Soo happpyyyyy !! 

Congratulations i am happy for u, i applied also on 24th july, interview done and submited additional documents still waiting for the grant ??? 

3 hours ago, Fatim said:

Congratulations i am happy for u, i applied also on 24th july, interview done and submited additional documents still waiting for the grant ??? 

Hi @Fatim When did you go to the interview? 

And did you sent medical ? 

I applied 24 of July like you but not interview not medical yet ,,,  I applied from Iran 

56 minutes ago, Moji Jalinousi said:

Hi @Fatim When did you go to the interview? 

And did you sent medical ? 

I applied 24 of July like you but not interview not medical yet ,,,  I applied from Iran 

Sorry @Moji i applied on june i made mistake 

DOL: 24th june 2017

Medical: 10 oct 2017

DOI at AHC in Ghana: 8th march 2018

additional doc my daughter birth certificate she is only 9 months: 19th march 2018

my daughter medical: 21st April 2018 

i applied from Guinea i have not been lucky yet to be granted yet just a bit stress waiting since, maybe becoz i applied from Africa or maybe my baby is included that it is why it taking long ??? dnt worry your case may be different i have seen applicant submited their medical on the 10th or 11th months and a week later got interview and 2days later was granted the visa.... Praying for all of us to be granted soon ????

Hi,

In previous posts, I've seen CO asking to provide Nikah Nama in Urdu and English both.

We have in Urdu so we need to translate it in English.

Could somebody advise from where English translation can be done and will it need to be attested as well?

Thanks.

Lilly.

3 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi,

In previous posts, I've seen CO asking to provide Nikah Nama in Urdu and English both.

We have in Urdu so we need to translate it in English.

Could somebody advise from where English translation can be done and will it need to be attested as well?

Thanks.

Lilly.

It can easily be done at your local Kachehri. There's dozens of agents sitting on the streets of a kachehri who translate the document for you and get it stamped from a Translator and Notary Public. They'll know the process - just show up to them.

12 hours ago, Aisha00! said:

DOL 31st july 2017

total 9 months 9 days 

Soo happpyyyyy !! 

That's awesome Aisha, congrats. All the best to your husband and you for life's new phase.

13 hours ago, Aisha00! said:

DOL 31st july 2017

total 9 months 9 days 

Soo happpyyyyy !! 

Many congratulations and best of luck with your life together in OZ.

I'm hoping that my wife gets her grant soon In Sha Allah