Guest pakistan

6 hours ago, AZS said:

how do we submit the immigration history they have asked for? is there any form for it? 

Best way is to call immigration department and ask them. I have a same qustion. I could not find any form available online. However, there is a whole section of immigration history in form80, but i wrote it on word, made my own by creating bunch on rows and column. 

8 hours ago, Andy_ said:

- Relationship Statement: write a statement in a normal Word file and take it in a USB stick to a Notary Public in your local kachehri. Ask them to print it as an affidavit on a Stamp Paper and "notarise it".

- Statements from friends: Similar to above. Ask them to write a statement in the support of your relationship (see Form 888 for the 2 questions they need to answer). Get these statements printed as Affidavits on a Stamp paper and get them signed by an Oath Commissioner/Notary Public from kachehri. In my case, they specifically asked for an Oath Commissioner so that's who I got them signed from.

thank you so much..

i got the 888 statutory declaration form.. they didn't ask for oath commissioner, they just said two declarants.. 

14 hours ago, musmanasghar said:

You can ask couple of your Friends or cousins who attended you wedding and knew about the relationship, they can provide you declaration.

Write your relationship statement as affidavit, print it on stamp paper, get it signed by Notary public.

thankyou...

Hello Guys,

just joined this forum to take help from seniors and experienced members as  I am planning to lodge spouse visa for my wife(309) .

I want to bring my wife till Dec 2018 but I am thinking to lodge spouse visa while I can go for visit visa before Dec. 2018 Is this correct approach? Suggestions Plz 

I am from Pakistan & made my first entry in Sydney Australia on 20th Jan 2018 (PR189) while started full time job from 22nd Jan 2018( 2 days after landing). I got married 12th Jan 2018 8 days before landing & I know it will be bit difficult for me to prove my genuine relationship but I will take help from you guys time to time. above all my marriage is purely arranged hence no relationship history before marriage  

Below is the list of Doc req. Plz Suggest if Something missing or Notarization required.

1. Form 47sp/40sp 

2. form 80 for wife( i believe CO asks most of the times so better to upload)

3. engagement photographs

4. marriage photographs

5. marriage certificate

6. wife passport with husband name 

7. not able to go to honeymoon hence no pics after marriage

8. 2 Form-888 i want to  take from a relatives in Pakistan who know both of us ( if i take it from Pakistnai relatives do i need to notarize these forms then ?)

9. Personal Declaration/Affidavit from Wife and me

10. Joint bank account just 4 months old, but with few transactions of money remitted from Aus to Pakistan

11. My call history to wife, WhatsApp, IMO (arranged marriage so dont have a chat history before marriage)

12. My 4 month salary slip, offer letter

13. bank statements

14. my medicare card

15. wife's medical and PCC 

16. I have not travelled outside Aus sine my 1st entry. Do I also need PCC? If yes then from Aus only or where ever I lived even before?

17. Following are the identity docs for my wife

her CNIC with Notarization & Translation

her Birth Certificate Notarization & Translation

Our Family Reg. Certificate from NADRA 

Her Family(with her Parents & Brothers) Reg. Certificate from NADRA

Domocile Certificate

Her driving License (Which she got 1 week ago)

Please Give your experts opinion regarding Form-888

JazakAllah & Thanks in advance.

On 09/06/2018 at 14:13, hasnat said:

Hello Guys,

just joined this forum to take help from seniors and experienced members as  I am planning to lodge spouse visa for my wife(309) .

I want to bring my wife till Dec 2018 but I am thinking to lodge spouse visa while I can go for visit visa before Dec. 2018 Is this correct approach? Suggestions Plz 

I am from Pakistan & made my first entry in Sydney Australia on 20th Jan 2018 (PR189) while started full time job from 22nd Jan 2018( 2 days after landing). I got married 12th Jan 2018 8 days before landing & I know it will be bit difficult for me to prove my genuine relationship but I will take help from you guys time to time. above all my marriage is purely arranged hence no relationship history before marriage  

Below is the list of Doc req. Plz Suggest if Something missing or Notarization required.

1. Form 47sp/40sp 

2. form 80 for wife( i believe CO asks most of the times so better to upload)

3. engagement photographs

4. marriage photographs

5. marriage certificate

6. wife passport with husband name 

7. not able to go to honeymoon hence no pics after marriage

8. 2 Form-888 i want to  take from a relatives in Pakistan who know both of us ( if i take it from Pakistnai relatives do i need to notarize these forms then ?)

9. Personal Declaration/Affidavit from Wife and me

10. Joint bank account just 4 months old, but with few transactions of money remitted from Aus to Pakistan

11. My call history to wife, WhatsApp, IMO (arranged marriage so dont have a chat history before marriage)

12. My 4 month salary slip, offer letter

13. bank statements

14. my medicare card

15. wife's medical and PCC 

16. I have not travelled outside Aus sine my 1st entry. Do I also need PCC? If yes then from Aus only or where ever I lived even before?

17. Following are the identity docs for my wife

her CNIC with Notarization & Translation

her Birth Certificate Notarization & Translation

Our Family Reg. Certificate from NADRA 

Her Family(with her Parents & Brothers) Reg. Certificate from NADRA

Domocile Certificate

Her driving License (Which she got 1 week ago)

Please Give your experts opinion regarding Form-888

JazakAllah & Thanks in advance.

Hi Hasnat, good luck with your wife's application. You've pretty much got the list of documents required right. You don't need to upload her Domicile (don't get me started on this domicile culture of Pakistan).  Also make sure you upload your original signed Nikkah Nama. If it's in Urdu, then get it translated.

Re: Form-888, if at all possible, get it from people who are Australian PR/Citizens. You probably know some people in Australia by now who could do this form for you? The declarant doesn't have to personally know the applicant. If they know the sponsor and know about the relationship, that should be enough. Later in the application, the case officer will ask you to submit 2x Affidavits from family/friends in Pakistan to vouch for your relationship so save your relatives' declarations for that time.

Other advice would be to upload many photos of each event of your wedding i.e engagement, mayun, mehndi, barat, walima, etc. Put them all in a Word File and create a PDF out of it otherwise you'll run out of the 60 document limit pretty quickly. I would advise going this PDF approach for other documents as well like all payslips in one file, all bank statements in one file, and so on.

Don't worry about not having any relationship history before marriage. That's the case for a majority of Pakistani marriages. Just make sure you don't lie anywhere on the application and attach plenty of evidence of contact and financial support post marriage. Your application won't be looked at by a case officer for at least 6 months. So make sure to attach more evidence 6 months after the application with the latest photos/contact evidence/financial support etc.

Re: getting your wife over for a visit visa, we've seen independent Tourist visa applications being rejected again and again for spouse visa applicants. What works is applying for the family-sponsored tourist visa stream (look it up on DHA's site). For this one, your wife will most likely get a 3-month visa and DHA might ask you to put down a bond of $5000-15000 for the period that she's in Australia. However most people I know were not asked for this bond.

1 hour ago, Andy_ said:

Hi Hasnat, good luck with your wife's application. You've pretty much got the list of documents required right. You don't need to upload her Domicile (don't get me started on this domicile culture of Pakistan).  Also make sure you upload your original signed Nikkah Nama. If it's in Urdu, then get it translated.

Re: Form-888, if at all possible, get it from people who are Australian PR/Citizens. You probably know some people in Australia by now who could do this form for you? The declarant doesn't have to personally know the applicant. If they know the sponsor and know about the relationship, that should be enough. Later in the application, the case officer will ask you to submit 2x Affidavits from family/friends in Pakistan to vouch for your relationship so save your relatives' declarations for that time.

Other advice would be to upload many photos of each event of your wedding i.e engagement, mayun, mehndi, barat, walima, etc. Put them all in a Word File and create a PDF out of it otherwise you'll run out of the 60 document limit pretty quickly. I would advise going this PDF approach for other documents as well like all payslips in one file, all bank statements in one file, and so on.

Don't worry about not having any relationship history before marriage. That's the case for a majority of Pakistani marriages. Just make sure you don't lie anywhere on the application and attach plenty of evidence of contact and financial support post marriage. Your application won't be looked at by a case officer for at least 6 months. So make sure to attach more evidence 6 months after the application with the latest photos/contact evidence/financial support etc.

Re: getting your wife over for a visit visa, we've seen independent Tourist visa applications being rejected again and again for spouse visa applicants. What works is applying for the family-sponsored tourist visa stream (look it up on DHA's site). For this one, your wife will most likely get a 3-month visa and DHA might ask you to put down a bond of $5000-15000 for the period that she's in Australia. However most people I know were not asked for this bond.

Thanks alot Andy for such a quick and detailed response. The most important is methodology of uploading them and about Family sponsored tourist visa. ?

1)In case i take one Form-888 from Pakistani relative then it needs to be on an affidavit/stamp paper or same Form-888 with notarization. ?
2)For personal declaration from wife and me.My wife can do it on stamp paper and notarize it. How i can do it here as i am in Australia now. I mean replacement of stamp paper?
3) I haven't traveled out of Australia since my 1st entry. Do i need PCC? if yes from Australia only? or from all places where i lived so far?

Bundle of thanks for your answers and time.

Regards
Hasnat

6 minutes ago, hasnat said:

Thanks alot Andy for such a quick and detailed response. The most important is methodology of uploading them and about Family sponsored tourist visa. ?

1)In case i take one Form-888 from Pakistani relative then it needs to be on an affidavit/stamp paper or same Form-888 with notarization. ?
2)For personal declaration from wife and me.My wife can do it on stamp paper and notarize it. How i can do it here as i am in Australia now. I mean replacement of stamp paper?
3) I haven't traveled out of Australia since my 1st entry. Do i need PCC? if yes from Australia only? or from all places where i lived so far?

Bundle of thanks for your answers and time.

Regards
Hasnat

1) Form-888 is an Australian statutory declaration form. Getting it notarised from a different jurisdiction (Pakistan) doesn't make sense. If I were you, I would just submit Form-888s without notarisation. My first preference would still be to get some Australian PRs to do Form 888s and affidavits from Pakistani relatives later when the Case Officer asks for them.

2) My wife and I wrote our statements on a plain paper and signed them at the bottom. Most people I know did the same. We did not use Stamp papers for this. Unless there is a new requirement to write statements on stamp paper, there is no need for it.

3) You need an AFP National Police Check. Go to: https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/ and select the option from the image attached. AFP NPCs are Australia-wide and you don't need another one from your jurisdiction. You also don't need any other police checks unless your case officer later asks you for them.

Keep in mind that Police Checks and Medicals are valid for only 12 months. If your visa isn't finalised in 12 months, you'll need to do these again. To save money and hassle, a lot of people do these 6 months into the application. Even if a case officer decides to review your application earlier than 6 months (almost no chance), they will ask you for medicals and PCC before making a decision.

NPC.png

3 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

1) Form-888 is an Australian statutory declaration form. Getting it notarised from a different jurisdiction (Pakistan) doesn't make sense. If I were you, I would just submit Form-888s without notarisation. My first preference would still be to get some Australian PRs to do Form 888s and affidavits from Pakistani relatives later when the Case Officer asks for them.

2) My wife and I wrote our statements on a plain paper and signed them at the bottom. Most people I know did the same. We did not use Stamp papers for this. Unless there is a new requirement to write statements on stamp paper, there is no need for it.

3) You need an AFP National Police Check. Go to: https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/ and select the option from the image attached. AFP NPCs are Australia-wide and you don't need another one from your jurisdiction. You also don't need any other police checks unless your case officer later asks you for them.

Keep in mind that Police Checks and Medicals are valid for only 12 months. If your visa isn't finalised in 12 months, you'll need to do these again. To save money and hassle, a lot of people do these 6 months into the application. Even if a case officer decides to review your application earlier than 6 months (almost no chance), they will ask you for medicals and PCC before making a decision.

NPC.png

Thanks alot Andy. Bundle of thanks bro.
Will jump into it now.Had enough of Info to start.
Regards
Hasnat

3 minutes ago, Auszie said:

DOL : 21/02/2017 subclass 309

all documents up to date. No response still. It’s been almost 16 months 

16 months without response is terrible. Can you share what country you or your spouse applied from?

4 minutes ago, Auszie said:

I m Australian citizen. My husband is in India. 

The only thing you can do is call and email the Australian High Commission in India and ask them for an update. Do that repeatedly with a gap of a couple of weeks each and they might wake up and look at your application.

Hi guys,

I applied for my partners visa 309, just want to know if it was important to have husbands name on wife’s Pakistani passport?

Husband name has been added on Nadra CNIC but the passport still has the fathers name.

3 hours ago, arq said:

Hi guys,

I applied for my partners visa 309, just want to know if it was important to have husbands name on wife’s Pakistani passport?

Husband name has been added on Nadra CNIC but the passport still has the fathers name.

It would definitely look good if the passport carries the husband's name. If I were you, I would go ahead and get the wife's passport updated. The peace of mind it will give you is worth the few thousand rupees it costs to do so, in my opinion.

9 hours ago, minahil_dar said:

hello guys..   they asked for English translation of Urdu cnic.. where can i get this translation in Lahore? 

and is it compulsory to get this translation? 

Go to Lahore kachehri. There will be dozens of translators sitting on the street who will do it for you for a couple of hundred rupees. Yes it is compulsory to translate into English any document that's not in English.

7 minutes ago, GARRY$ said:

DOL : 09/02/2017 SUBCLASS 309 OFFSHORE

PCC 15/06/17 

INTERVIEW 22/03/18 

MEDICAL PROVIDE 26/03/2018 

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. SUBMITTED 18/042018

STILL WAITING ........

which country have you applied from?

DOL : 09/02/2017 SUBCLASS 309 OFFSHORE
PCC 15/06/17 
INTERVIEW 22/03/18 
MEDICAL PROVIDE 26/03/2018 
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. SUBMITTED 18/042018
STILL WAITING ........

Hi garry have u complained to feedback unit? Because the expected time has exceeded