Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Zeeshoo said:

I guess you are right, thanks for the reply. I was just thinking ahead for the interview and second stage visa. 

Also, some utility companies will not put the bills into joint names. We tried to put ours into both names but the company said it was not policy, the bill could only be in one name. 

3 hours ago, Ssalman said:

Yeah true...

are you still in Pakistan?

does my husband need to inform immi about his arrival and stay in Pakistan?

If he's just visiting you, then no need. If he decides to move to Pakistan, then in my opinion, he should update the application with new details especially new address and phone number. Also his employment status would change by moving to Pakistan - that should be mentioned as well. The principle is your application's information should be correct when the case officer looks at it.

In my case, I moved to Pakistan before submitting her application. I put in my Pakistani address, phone number, etc. in the first place so didn't have to change anything.

12 minutes ago, Zee0891 said:

Hey guys, I'm a silent member of the forum. My timeline is : DOL:28th may 2017. 

Further documents requested 27th January2018.

No interview yet. In the waiting zone. It's been 9 months!!

Your interview shouldn't be too far now. An acquaintance of mine applied in May as well and she had her interview a couple of weeks ago.

2 hours ago, Zee0891 said:

Hey guys, I'm a silent member of the forum. My timeline is : DOL:28th may 2017. 

Further documents requested 27th January2018.

No interview yet. In the waiting zone. It's been 9 months!!

What further documents did they ask for?

Hi anupamanoj,

The status of our  application also changed to Further Assessment. Looks like DIBP has recently made some changes and introduced this new status. Following is the legend for new status.

Submitted Your application has been successfully submitted to the Department.
Received Your application has been received by the Department and will be assessed.
Initial assessment The application has gone through the initial checks. Please check correspondence for any additional information you may need to provide.
Further assessment The application is currently being assessed. The Department will contact you if further supporting documentation is required.
Approved For citizenship applications, this indicates that the application has been approved. In most cases, the applicant(s) will not become Australian citizens until they attend a citizenship conferral ceremony.
Finalised Your application has been decided. Refer to correspondence for details of the outcome.

Our Timeline

DOL: September 17, 2017

No further update ...

Edited by Ahmed Hassan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anupamanoj said:

Hello 
Do you have any clues ... my application status changed from assessment in progress to further assessment... is that mean they opening file ???

DOL: 21/07/2017

Same for me. I have done some internet search on this. As per my understanding, they have divided the previous "Assessment in Progress" into 2 steps. Initial and Further assessment. So in my opinion it shouldn't be considered as recent update in overall process. However, this at least confirms that your application has gone through initial assessment and entered next step.

Any one who lodged their application in may, June or July? 

I lodged my application on 10-jun-2017.

But  Still not any outcome? I didn’t even get a case officer, just my status changed from assessment in progress to further assessment.

anyone have the similar issues? Or any one already appointed case officer to any may,June, July applicants. And get any call from immigration? 

jusr

[mention=268608]Unleashed786[/mention]I have applied end of June 2017 and got an interview start of feb now waiting for a visa grant. My application progress is also at the further assessment stage. Where did you apply from?

Have you got the further assessment after interview? Because my last update say 23 jan 2018 with further assessment. But I never got any interview.

19 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

@Unleashed786I have applied end of June 2017 and got an interview start of feb now waiting for a visa grant. My application progress is also at the further assessment stage. Where did you apply from?

Thanks for sharing mi mi,

i applied online from Pakistan 

mean it’s a offshore application. Well I am glad you got an interview that’s a positive thing in your application. I hope inshallah I’ll got the interview soon as well. 

Anyway did you get any email from case officer regarding to your application before an interview? 

@Komalami no I had my interview 6th if feb and the website only got updated two days ago I think. That’s when the new application statuses were changed. My application also says last updated November 2017 but I had not received any correspondence from the date I applied until my interview in February. 

@Unleashed786

i have also applied for my husband from Pakistan (Afghan National) online. I hope inshallah you get your interview/visa soon. No, I did not receive anything from them prior to the interview. The interview was a surprise and I was so nervous. Just make sure you’re well prepared for your interview. I know my case officer tried to ask me questions about our relationship which she had already read in our application but asked again like she didn’t know. 

@Unleashed786    i have applied on 31 July 2017  for my hubby  No interview or any contact from the department yet . 

Just wondering since immi website have been updated and application status is changed to Further assessment how come my last update changed from 25th august to 17 november 2017 ?  i never updated it from the date 25th august 2017. 

51 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

@Unleashed786

i have also applied for my husband from Pakistan (Afghan National) online. I hope inshallah you get your interview/visa soon. No, I did not receive anything from them prior to the interview. The interview was a surprise and I was so nervous. Just make sure you’re well prepared for your interview. I know my case officer tried to ask me questions about our relationship which she had already read in our application but asked again like she didn’t know. 

They are very tricky I assumed that. 

My case is pretty easy but still waiting. I lived in Australia for 7 years and even get married their. Due to some circumstances I have to come back to Pakistan for resolve some family issues and till then i was to late to go back. End up I applied offshore visa from Pakistan. Now just waiting. 

So are you in Australia? 

Did you get a call from case officer in Australia? 

And is your husband get any call yet? I was asking you, prior to your interview call did case officer ever email you and asked for further documents?

Edited by Unleashed786

14 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

@Unleashed786    i have applied on 31 July 2017  for my hubby  No interview or any contact from the department yet . 

Just wondering since immi website have been updated and application status is changed to Further assessment how come my last update changed from 25th august to 17 november 2017 ?  i never updated it from the date 25th august 2017. 

Sorry no idea for your updated status. 

Hopefully you hubby get a call soon. 

Hi there,
Just a quick question. Applied for my wife's 309 visa on 4-Feb-2018. As soon as application been lodged, an auto-generated "biometric request" was generated. Biometric details were submitted within time. Now this "Health assessment" window is stating "Examinations required" under my wife's name.

So should I generate the HAP-ID and book the medical examination or wait for the CO's contact ? Although it seems a silly question as it is clearly mentioned that the examination is required BUT I'm asking because by going through all the posts I have come to realized that mostly medical is requested somewhere around the interview call. Whereras in my case, only a month passed. 

So what do you guys suggest. 

Untitled.jpg

13 hours ago, Abdullah said:

Hi there,
Just a quick question. Applied for my wife's 309 visa on 4-Feb-2018. As soon as application been lodged, an auto-generated "biometric request" was generated. Biometric details were submitted within time. Now this "Health assessment" window is stating "Examinations required" under my wife's name.

So should I generate the HAP-ID and book the medical examination or wait for the CO's contact ? Although it seems a silly question as it is clearly mentioned that the examination is required BUT I'm asking because by going through all the posts I have come to realized that mostly medical is requested somewhere around the interview call. Whereras in my case, only a month passed. 

So what do you guys suggest. 

Untitled.jpg

Hi Abdullah,

It would be better to do after four to five months. It is because,  the 309 visa is taking around 10-12 months and in some cases, it may take more than that. I have applied for my wife on 25th of June 2017 and got general email about uploading the documents on 8th of Feb 2018 and since then no interview call neither receive any specific email from CO. Still waiting..... We have organised her medical in feb 2018 after that general email.  The medical is valid for one year, so it is up to you. If you arrange it now or later. 

Best of luck and pray for us as well, so that we get our ones as soon as possible.