Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Abdullah

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi there, Just a quick question. Applied for my wife's 309 visa on 4-Feb-2018. As soon as application been lodged, an auto-generated "biometric request" was generated. Biometric details were submitted within time. Now this "Health assessment" window is stating "Examinations required" under my wife's name. So should I generate the HAP-ID and book the medical examination or wait for the CO's contact ? Although it seems a silly question as it is clearly mentioned that the examination is required BUT I'm asking because by going through all the posts I have come to realized that mostly medical is requested somewhere around the interview call. Whereras in my case, only a month passed. So what do you guys suggest.
  2. Why don't you join your spouse on visit while the decision is being made. All you'll have to do is to exit Australia when the decision will be around the corner. And you'll be informed by immigration depart to exit Australia when the decision will be near.
  3. Could you guys share the list of documents which have uploaded for the offshore 309/100 visa ?
  4. Hi there, I need to apply smart id card for my wife after marriage and later passport for 309 visa process. Do I also have to re-apply for my smart Id card aswell or the one which I'm using would be fine for the visa process ?
  5. @irggy DIBP says that at the time of the application of visa AND at the time of grant, applicant MUST BE outside Australia BUT nowhere it says that during the time of visa processing and applicant can not be in Australia.
  6. Hi there, Can we apply visit visa for the spouse right after the offshore partner (309) visa ? Thing is that I want my spouse to stay with me in Australia during the visa processing time.