Guest pakistan

Just now, HasinaFd said:

Yah i m d main applicnt nd mi hsbnd  z sponcr.... v jst got a general email to rechk d chklst nd dn hv dn mi medcl on 17 of feb.....

In that case, you should expect your interview any day now and the subsequent grant in a month or two.

4 hours ago, HasinaFd said:

Hello ..... 

m silent observer of this forum... i m very strssed so wntd to prticipate n this discussion it has been 9 mnths since v applied no response yet ....n a very painful zone of waitng☹️

Dol   26 june 2017

Doi ?

bt m really happy fr d.r maria ....

congrts

Thank u... don't worry inshAllah  u'll get ur interview soon.. with in the 10th month and the grant will b in May in shAllah .... 

As per the observation these r the time lines. . 9 to 10 th month of application lodgement and grant will b done in 11th month ... 

We all have been through the same stress and that's how the process is.... I know the pain ... but in shAllah don't loose ur hope.. u'll get it very soon... 

My prayers r with u ... 

Edited by dr maria

3 hours ago, HasinaFd said:

Yah i ws expctng my intrvw n d 9 mnth bt didnt gt any call yet....

waitng fr that day to gt d grnt....

Have a look of the Timelines of all applicants here at forum... and raise ur hope.... 

Keep ur immigration account updated and b prepared for the interview  .. cz it's really coming soon... inshAllah. ...

Prepare urself for all possible questions... . U know I missed my first call and after 2 hours they called me again for the interview and then I got my grant almost after 1 month 20 days of my interview. ... 

Edited by dr maria

On 22/03/2018 at 04:36, Aisha00! said:

@dr maria congratulations so happy for you hun :)  I was making dua's for you as i know how it feels to live without your better half.  INSHALLAH my hubby will get his grant soon AMIN..

what city you will be going to ? 

I live in Melbourne 

Thank u aisha  yea it's so painful with partner  to love and special to wait like a blinded. . But Allhumdullilah it's over now.... thank u so much for making dua for me .... 

I'll b in Sydney. .. share the contact details in msg so that will stay connected ... 

59 minutes ago, dr maria said:

Have a look of the Timelines of all applicants here at forum... and raise ur hope.... 

Keep ur immigration account updated and b prepared for the interview  .. cz it's really coming soon... inshAllah. ...

Prepare urself for all possible questions... . U know I missed my first call and after 2 hours they called me again for the interview and then I got my grant almost after 1 month 20 days of my interview. ... 

Yah i m watchng ur details and discussions n ths thread regularly ws really worried fr ur visa and ws very happy as i got to knw u hav rcvd ur goldn email ..... 

each and evey day i expect d intrvw call and wn i didnt get it i get disappointd ....... plz pray fr me.... its really very hard to wait anymore.....

3 hours ago, HasinaFd said:

Hello everone......

V hav emailed to the immigrtn a week ago v gt rep today and r sayng tht appctn z under mandtry departmentl checks ..... wt dz it mean .... z it mean d applctn chk z at lst stage or what.....?

Don't worry they always have a standard  answer. ... that's in check...  ull have it real soon... don't loose hope please.... Insh Allah  ull get it in cumng days

Hi,

I am new to this forum. It is encouraging to see so many timelines, it sure helps with the wait.

My timeline as follows for subclass 309 visa.

DOL 02 October 2017

only biometrics done

no further communication.

congratulations on all grants and best wishes for those of us still waiting.

On 2/19/2018 at 15:36, dr.maria said:

well, they asked about the relationship the personal interaction ,, financial details, likes dislike, family detail work details, routine detail travelling, events future plans. 

what if we just had one single function like a joint reception... do they ask for details and pictures for all 3 mehndi, baraat and walima?

5 hours ago, AZS said:

what if we just had one single function like a joint reception... do they ask for details and pictures for all 3 mehndi, baraat and walima?

No they don't ask for separate pictures .. do share the pic of whatever the event u have done.  As my reception is due in Australia. .. we have done a joint event of barrat n mehndii... 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, missA said:

Hi,

I am new to this forum. It is encouraging to see so many timelines, it sure helps with the wait.

My timeline as follows for subclass 309 visa.

DOL 02 October 2017

only biometrics done

no further communication.

congratulations on all grants and best wishes for those of us still waiting.

It wud b better if u generate ur medical and submit that plus do share all the available do cents details pics and everything u have timely... so that ur application will remain updated whenever they check it.. 

Expect ur interview  in ages .. till then they may not contact in between .. 

Tip : share all the documents online timely

6 hours ago, dr maria said:

It wud b better if u generate ur medical and submit that plus do share all the available do cents details pics and everything u have timely... so that ur application will remain updated whenever they check it.. 

Expect ur interview  in ages .. till then they may not contact in between .. 

Tip : share all the documents online timely

Hi, Thanks for your reply and tips...I am doing this through an agent so I don't have access to my Immi account and I assume they will notify me.

There is a serious misconception among Pakistani applicants that visa is not being granted just on Nikah. It is actually incorrect.

They assess your overall application. If you fulfill the criteria mentioned, nothing would stop you from visa being granted. 

A friend of mine recently has been granted visa. She mentioned during the interview that they only had one function and the other events will be happening once the visa is granted. You have solid reasons why your ruksati wasn’t done such as none of your family members are living in Pakistan etc. (note: everyone has their own reasons)

anyway they were granted visa in 9 months and 20 days. 

I think there is no point in lying about ruksati and valima if they haven’t had happened. If you lie, they will ask for pics and may dig deeper to find out the truth. Hence, I request to all of you to stay +ve and be hopeful as we all get in life what we hope for. If we have any doubts, it also means that we are still not hopeful.

I am also waiting for my wife’s visa. I’ve done all the ticks and now it’s time for being positive and keep praying. That’s how it should be done.

2 hours ago, missA said:

Hi, Thanks for your reply and tips...I am doing this through an agent so I don't have access to my Immi account and I assume they will notify me.

Then u better ask ur agent again and again not upload everything and show u the screen shots as most of the agents are lazy .... 

Just a rough thought follow ur case time to time...

1 hour ago, Falcon11 said:

There is a serious misconception among Pakistani applicants that visa is not being granted just on Nikah. It is actually incorrect.

They assess your overall application. If you fulfill the criteria mentioned, nothing would stop you from visa being granted. 

A friend of mine recently has been granted visa. She mentioned during the interview that they only had one function and the other events will be happening once the visa is granted. You have solid reasons why your ruksati wasn’t done such as none of your family members are living in Pakistan etc. (note: everyone has their own reasons)

anyway they were granted visa in 9 months and 20 days. 

I think there is no point in lying about ruksati and valima if they haven’t had happened. If you lie, they will ask for pics and may dig deeper to find out the truth. Hence, I request to all of you to stay +ve and be hopeful as we all get in life what we hope for. If we have any doubts, it also means that we are still not hopeful.

I am also waiting for my wife’s visa. I’ve done all the ticks and now it’s time for being positive and keep praying. That’s how it should be done.

Very true. Every applicant should provide  true details both at the end of submission and interview as all they want to know about the relationship  is that it is genuine. ..

Once u get the interview done I'll have the visa soon Insh Allah 

. But all the details u share must b genuine  and correct..

6 minutes ago, Aisha00! said:

I recently logged in and noticed that processing time changed from 11-15 months to 10-13 months. 

I hope they expedite visa processing .

IMG_3145.PNG

Yah bt yestrdy v gt a reply email for one of our email.... they memtioned tht averg processng tym z 12 to 15 mnths...... 

it has been more dn 9 mnths tht v hv lodged our applicn bt tl yet I hvnt got any intrvwl call...., so worried? I dnt knw hw mch v hv to wait moree.....