WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest harters
I recieved a private message late last nite from 'the Harters':jiggy:

Hi Kelly

It came through today thanks just haven't had a chance to go online to post anything.

Thanks

Mike

Many Congratulations to Mike & Family :wink:

Hi Kelly

Thanks for posting that for me.

I had the biggest smile ever :yes:when the notification came through yesterday, just waiting for the SMP and fingers crossed things will start moving.

Mike

Guest tabatha

Yipee..Got ss on the 15th July.... Been on holiday and haven't checked emails in two weeks and to my surprise it's through....Yipeee... Now for the long haul..:yes:

Guest joncaz
Kelly,

Thanks for all your hard work, we received our SS on the 22nd of July 2010. :wub:

We have a few questions with regards to form 1100 (Question 12) Name of authorising agency. Is this Global Visas? (as this is who we used?)

Also Question 14: Signatory on behalf of nominating state/territory government agency. Do we put our name and signiture here?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Moller,

We are also using Global Visas and all I did was sign Form 1100 and e-mail it back to them so they could fill in the rest, as that's what I've paid them for.

How have you found dealing with Global Visas? as I have had nothing but delay after delay with them. Been it the whole Visa process since 2007!! :confused:

Guest Moller
Hi Moller,

We are also using Global Visas and all I did was sign Form 1100 and e-mail it back to them so they could fill in the rest, as that's what I've paid them for.

How have you found dealing with Global Visas? as I have had nothing but delay after delay with them. Been it the whole Visa process since 2007!! :confused:

Hi Joncaz

Well where shall I start! I find them to be utterly useless with lack of a better word. We've been busy since March 2008 and we are now on our 5th case worker.

As on your application, I believe that there has been alot of unnecessary delays. I will be sure to let them understand what I think of there service at the end of all this. We will never recommend them to anyone. Total waste of our money!

Best of luck on the rest of your application!

Moller

Yipee..Got ss on the 15th July.... Been on holiday and haven't checked emails in two weeks and to my surprise it's through....Yipeee... Now for the long haul..:yes:

congratulations on turning blue go to the harters and tabatha enjoy your celebrations:hug:

jools

Guest joncaz
Hi Joncaz

Well where shall I start! I find them to be utterly useless with lack of a better word. We've been busy since March 2008 and we are now on our 5th case worker.

As on your application, I believe that there has been alot of unnecessary delays. I will be sure to let them understand what I think of there service at the end of all this. We will never recommend them to anyone. Total waste of our money!

Best of luck on the rest of your application!

Moller

Hi Moller,

I know exactly what you are saying, we are on our 6th Case worker and even had to write to the Director and voice our concerns about one case worker inparticular as he never submitted or paper work but the bankers draft had been cashed, just seemed to be a lie after lie, got him sacked in the end..... so they told me anyway. I too will never recommend them to anyone and will be telling them what I think when and IF we get a visa.

Good Luck to you too on your application.

Guest Batfinktasha

Visas came through yesterday!!!!! yeaaaaah.

WA SPONSORSHIP WENT IN OCTOBER 1ST 2009, GRANTED APRIL 15TH 2010 VISA GRANTED 28TH JULY 2010

Guest toria
Visas came through yesterday!!!!! yeaaaaah.

WA SPONSORSHIP WENT IN OCTOBER 1ST 2009, GRANTED APRIL 15TH 2010 VISA GRANTED 28TH JULY 2010

Congratulations

Toria:biggrin:

I cant help but think that WA are clearing the decks of WA applications because they are definately pushing for people with SS to be part of the SMP.

After all why would they w.aste resources on the processing if they didnt have a sneaky suspicion that people with SS would be processed.

I really feel that those applicants already lodged that have SS will not rot in Cat 4. Senator Evans has constantly moved the Goalposts to suit his vision but I honestly believe his vision includes people that are wanted by the states.

Shane

I cant help but think that WA are clearing the decks of WA applications because they are definately pushing for people with SS to be part of the SMP.

After all why would they w.aste resources on the processing if they didnt have a sneaky suspicion that people with SS would be processed.

I really feel that those applicants already lodged that have SS will not rot in Cat 4. Senator Evans has constantly moved the Goalposts to suit his vision but I honestly believe his vision includes people that are wanted by the states.

Shane

hi shane, i do hope so,we have frontloaded our meds and just sent off for our police checks!!! keeping everything crossed for us all!!!

shez x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

First of all really sorry I havent been on to check how you are all doing !!!!

My reason for not being on much is that since coming back from our trip to Oz Tim has had 2 weeks work in 8 weeks so keeping 2 little boys busy in the summer holidays and keep hubby busy is a full time job !!!!!

Not to upto date with all the changes as some of you will already know us we went through so many changes and lots of set backs that I have given my brain a rest from any thing visa !!!!!

This doesn't mean I don't care about others getting there visa because I really do and one thing I have learnt in the whole visa process is having people in the same boat as you is what keep your dream alive !!!!

So I will pop in from time to time to see how you are all getting on.

Good luck everyone and keep that wine flowing !!!

WINE O'CLOCK :biggrin:

Emma and Gang

Guest Natty T

Hi Em, its very quiet at the mo, i havent been on for a long time either, i think we are all eagerly awaiting the SMP when it finally comes out, lots of rummors of us being in cat 3 if have SS then moving to cat 2 and being processed within 6 months or a year. After starting this process in sept08 i will just wait and see what happens, i was hoping we would be in OZ now as my plans had been sorted in my head but it hasn't happened.

Really hoping for good news soon but keeping busy getting the house ready to sell and entertaining the children during the summer hols, can't cope with much more disappointment.

Good to hear from you and hope things are getting sorted for your move . xxx

Hi Em, its very quiet at the mo, i havent been on for a long time either, i think we are all eagerly awaiting the SMP when it finally comes out, lots of rummors of us being in cat 3 if have SS then moving to cat 2 and being processed within 6 months or a year. After starting this process in sept08 i will just wait and see what happens, i was hoping we would be in OZ now as my plans had been sorted in my head but it hasn't happened.

Really hoping for good news soon but keeping busy getting the house ready to sell and entertaining the children during the summer hols, can't cope with much more disappointment.

Good to hear from you and hope things are getting sorted for your move . xxx

Hi Nat

Thanks for the update !

Have everything crossed that you get that good news soon xxx

Keep the wine flowing :biggrin:

Guest Eveelg

Hi All,

I am in Perth and busy searching for a job.

All the very best of luck for all those waiting for Visa.

Regards

Guest dragsterwish
Hi All,

I am in Perth and busy searching for a job.

All the very best of luck for all those waiting for Visa.

Regards

Hi Eveelg, Good luck with your job search too! :biggrin:

Guest Suz2011

Hi Cartertucker

GOT MY VISA APPROVAL YESTERDAY YEE HA :yes:

Can you update my details please

Wishing everyone still waiting the best of luck :hug:

Suz

Archived