WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sebbers
How totally terrible that you Guys are still firmly wedged in 'limbo land' :sad:

I often think of those still waiting & I hope you will one day have your wishes/visas granted :yes:

I wondered where you'd been hiding, any sign of the latest addition to your family?

Brilliant to see things moving again here now.

Carter tucker is there a new mini list now or what way does it all work.

Do we need to update our details in here again?????

I havent been here in a while so not sure what way this thread will run from here on in.

I apologise for my ignorance :yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest dragsterwish
Case Officer Assigned 14/12/10 Yippeee !!!

Finally some action, good luck to those still waiting, shouldn't be long now :santahat:

Congrats, mj! DIAC is on a roll!

Btw, DIAC has just announced the commencement of WA's SMP today - 17 Dec 2010!! COs would be assigned to the rest of us very soon! :jiggy:

State Migration Plans

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
Guest duncanlauren

Hi All

I have not been on here for over a year I think,

BEEN ASSIGNED CASE OFFICER ON 11 JAN 2011,

So thrilled got the email the day we arrived back from our reccie in Perth. The post holiday blues had nearly sunk in but now we are EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF!

What the most amazing start to our year. Only hitch is we need to get Police certificates from South Africa which can take 9 weeks!!

Still should be there soon, my mom has started buying me all sorts for our new home as she lives in Perth.

Good luck all you should hear soon!

Hi All

So thrilled got the email the day we arrived back from our reccie in Perth. The post holiday blues had nearly sunk in but now we are EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF!

What the most amazing start to our year. Only hitch is we need to get Police certificates from South Africa which can take 9 weeks!!

Still should be there soon, my mom has started buying me all sorts for our new home as she lives in Perth.

OMG:jiggy: OMG :jiggy:OMG!!! :jiggy:

Such amazing news, I really am so thrilled for you :jiggy:

And thankyou for letting us know & keeping those hopefull that are still waiting:wink:

Good luck with everything :v_SPIN: Lets get you perfectly purple :v_SPIN:

Hi All

z4cebfdfb5c9e1.gif

ON GETTING A CO!!

We were able to get our SA PCC within about 3 weeks. What I did was after 2 week I phoned and asked them if it was ready. The lady then said to phone back next week which I did. At first she said they were not ready then I explained really sweetly that is was rather urgent and if I sent a Courier the next morning could she please have them ready for me. I phoned again the next morning and they were ready then I dispatched the Courier service to pick them up.

If you keep on top of them you might get them earlier.

Nice to see another saffer getting a CO.

Regards

Connie

:hug:

BTW why don't you come and join the Cat 2 thread so that you can keep up with what happening in CAT 2.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/98525-category-2s-where-you-now.html

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone...:cute: Hope you are all well, great to see the visa sitiation moving again now, so happy for all those waiting :jiggy:

I am going to change the title of this thread, so as it doesnt confuse those newbies that have just started the process

But as this thread is somewhere that we have always returned to, I didnt want to try & start a new one :v_SPIN:

For those that have been on reccies or are living in WA now....Please visit my other thread, as im in need of ideas :wubclub:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/105673-advice-please-what-do-where-go-wa.html

Thankyou in advance :v_SPIN:

Guest Suz2011

Name: Suz2011

Online SS application submitted: 04/03/10

SS Recieved: Approved on 14/07/10

Visa Granted 25/08/10

Just a quick update. We have booked our vaidation trip 21st June 2011.

Really enjoying the thread.

Name: Suz2011

Online SS application submitted: 04/03/10

SS Recieved: Approved on 14/07/10

Visa Granted 25/08/10

Just a quick update. We have booked our vaidation trip 21st June 2011.

Really enjoying the thread.

Thats great news....:jiggy: Hope you have a great time

BEEN ASSIGNED CASE OFFICER :biggrin:

Yey....:jiggy: So pleased for you

Things really are moving once again....Fab! :wink:

Guest KatyNick
I am proud to be part of class of 2008-2010 xx

Nice to see you back kelly xxxx

Just like Emma and Rachel .... it is an honour to be part of this thread xx:biggrin:

Guest Sebbers

Glad to see everyone back well I have an announcement to make:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to Oz I go, with a pair of thongs and this bloody song, Hi Ho, Hi Ho Hi Hooooooooo

It's official were no longer homeowners, our house sale has completed. Have so much to do and so little time to do it in as were hoping to be in Perth very soon.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone is getting along, have really missed the updates on this thread

Archived