WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moller
Woooo Hooooo ! At last we got our SS :jiggy:

A very happy Pluto

xx

Good luck to the rest waiting :wubclub:

Sorry Pluto missed your message. It does feel good!! Enjoy

Guest ibby4
Ah.. you are old CSL.. that explains it. Not sure why you went for SS when you were in high priority. Did you not have enough points for 175 ?

Hi matjones

yes not enough points now I have hit the big 40!, so needed SS

Guest Batfinktasha

WA State sponsordhip lodged october 1st 2009 granted April 15th 2010, DIAC appliaction in all paperwork done, just waiting for visa!!!!

Guest stillwaiting79

news i just received;

• The WA migration plan (and all states migration plans) have been put on hold until after the 21st August 2010 Federal Election
  • The Cap And Axe legislation bill is no longer continuing due to the Federal Election. We will need to see if it is then reintroduced in the new parliament

Guest Suz2011
Got the good news at last, we have SS for WA!!:laugh: Also received an email from immigration allocating us a case officer, is this what normally happens?

I got sponsorship email through and emailed back the declaration form and the next day got email advising CO Allocated and request for Medicals and police checks to be done:v_SPIN:

Hi Kelly........

Great news at last, got our state sponsorship approval this morning.......we are all so happy, cant stop smiling all day!!

our details are

Name: ehawton

online ss application submitted: 4/3/10

ss received: 19/7/10

Hoooooray!!!! and best of luck to everyone still waiting. Thanks kelly, your thread is just the best ever!

Fantastic news....Well done

And here's some bad news. My Sponsorship application has been declined :cry: Just got the confirmation this morning from my agent.

I'm not that sad about it since there's no real benefit with a non-SMP-sponsorship since yesterday (175er and "old style" 176ers are both priority 4 ... DIAC ).

Since I've lodged the 176 with the DIAC in May with 120 points it just turns into a 175 now and I'm not completely lost.

The reason stated is:

"Your nominated occupation is not included on the Western Australian Occupation in Demand List as in demand ‘Statewide’. Based on this your application has been unsuccessful and the State is unable to offer you Sponsorship for the Skilled Sponsored Visa."

I applied for 2231-79 (Project Manager) but had just a 2231-79 (nec) skills assessment. I had some bigger project work in my job-references but they just seem to look at the skills assessment. Bad luck ...

Fingers crossed for the rest of you !

Cheers

Uli

So sorry to hear this, best of luck for the future

Go an email from agent this morning advising our state sponsorship was approved on 14th July. Please turn me Blue :jiggy:

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Great news, Many Congratulations

hi all i got my ss today

Name: sgill

online ss application submitted: feb/10

SS received: 14/07/2010

Don't know if the "mini list" can be used as a guidline anymore....

What, my mini~list isnt reliable anymore?! :cry:

Just thought I would let everyone know that I have just checked my e-mails after coming home from a meeting and I have had my State Sponsorship approved.

Good luck to all those still waiting. For reference I applied on the 23rd March

hi, everyone,

please add my personal information.

Name: madrista

Online SS application submitted: 04/05/10

SS Recieved: 22/07/10

Welcome, I will add you to the timeline

Woooo Hooooo ! At last we got our SS :jiggy:

A very happy Pluto

xx

Good luck to the rest waiting :wubclub:

Great news, Many Congratulations, really pleased for you

Hi

We unfortunately received the bad news that our State Sponsorship has been declined due to us being off list, boo!!

We did submit a 175 visa application on 19th March 2010 though (with the intention of changing to 176 with State Sponsorship) so I think for the time being we are just in for a very very very........long wait :cry:

Kelly, please could you update our timeline?

Thanks

Claire

So sorry to hear this Claire....I wish you all the best for your application

Got the good news this morning! So excited! Got our SS. :)

This is truly amazing.....We ONLY have 2 state sponserships awaiting their approvals....:jiggy:

Name: Harters

Online SS application submitted: 01/02/10

SS Recieved: Not yet...

Name: ibby4

Online SS application submitted: 26/03/10

SS Received: not yet

This is truly amazing.....We ONLY have 2 state sponserships awaiting their approvals....:jiggy:

Name: ibby4

Online SS application submitted: 26/03/10

SS Received: not yet

Scrap the above.....:laugh:

This is truly amazing.....

We ONLY have 1 state sponsership awaiting approval!....:jiggy::jiggy:

Ibby 4 rcd hers Yesterday Kel.... plus a CO as on CSL

1 Left !!

Thanks! I just knew I'd miss something! :rolleyes:

Many Congratulations to Ibby4....:wink:

Guest Sebbers

Aww this thread has kept me sane whilst waiting for our visa, I still pop in to see what's happening on a daily basis, don't know what it will be like not to get my daily fix! You've done such a good job with this Kelly, how are your plans coming along?

Andrea

Thankyou all for your lovely comments, I have really enjoyed running this thread & loved seeing how much it helps when you are waiting...

I obviously know from my own experience how much the timeline helped & the 'mini-list' gives those that have waited the longest, that extra boost...:wink:

Everyone on here has been fantastic & really supported each other....If anyone is having a down day with the waiting, there is always someone there to make them smile again

We have had some fantastic members on this thread & it amazes me still how lots of you come back & keep a check on those that are waiting :cute:

I will be such a proud 'mummy' when all my little ones have turned BRILLIANT BLUE!

And I will be proudly sending you all off into the big wide world, in search of that PURPLE dream....:v_SPIN:

Wishing each & everyone of you all the very best of luck

Guest toria

Congratulations to everyone on their ss!

Kelly thanks also for the work you have put in running the thread it is fab!

Toria

Guest Moller

Kelly,

Thanks for all your hard work, we received our SS on the 22nd of July 2010. :wub:

We have a few questions with regards to form 1100 (Question 12) Name of authorising agency. Is this Global Visas? (as this is who we used?)

Also Question 14: Signatory on behalf of nominating state/territory government agency. Do we put our name and signiture here?

Any help will be appreciated.

Kelly,

Thanks for all your hard work, we received our SS on the 22nd of July 2010. :wub:

We have a few questions with regards to form 1100 (Question 12) Name of authorising agency. Is this Global Visas? (as this is who we used?)

Also Question 14: Signatory on behalf of nominating state/territory government agency. Do we put our name and signiture here?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Moller

Sorry I don't know, in my email I only got one page on the form1100 and it only goes question 10 :confused: I don't have an agent though so maybe thats why ?

Guest Moller

Pluto, we also just got one page on the email, but if you look at the bottom it says continue to next page. The form 1100 that we got of the DIAC website had a second page, with questions 11 - 14. We filled both in, scanned it and emailed it to them.

Thanks for the reply though. ;-)

Thanks everyone :jiggy:

I have printed off the form 1100 but it is only one page that says continued on the next page ........:confused:

Am I missing a page or is this just a usual confusing visa form :confused:

?

Hi pluto,

The other pages will be written by WA government. You may scan the first page and email it back to the WA office.

Good luck~

Archived