SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest jamesand sarah
And I've just been granted mine too!!!!

Called up yesterday to ask about going on a Tourist Visa, my CO just called to say I have got the visa and he's cancelling the Tourist one and emailing me the PMV, which has just arrived!!

Wahoo - I fly 19th October!

Submitted - 10th June

Money Taken/CO Appointed - 15th June

Visa Granted - 6th October

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi bazroze

whos was your CO?

Guest jamesand sarah
Awesome awesome awesome news...... Good luck for the future!!!!! Congrats!

hi Farmdog

just wondering who your CO is, maybe its the same person as ours. Were waiting on a PMV subclass 300:jiggy:

hi Farmdog

just wondering who your CO is, maybe its the same person as ours. Were waiting on a PMV subclass 300:jiggy:

Hey, my CO is VF. Doesnt seem to be anyone else's CO on here.

Guest Mr Ausie
Woo hoo - at last I can properly join this thread. Please see timeframe to date below - will add further info as it progresses:

26/09/11 - 309/100 application sent to AH by Special Delivery

28/09/11 - Email received requesting alternative form of payment (Amex not accepted by AH)

29/09/11 - Full payment taken from Visa card

06/10/11 - Case officer assigned (WP). Medicals and police checks requested. Only other info requested at this stage is certified copy of my OH's UK passport (we only sent a copy of the Australian one). Hopefully this is a good sign.

Out of interest has anyone else had WP as CO? That's a bit lazy of me I know - I'll look back over this thread...

Hi

Yeah, we had WP, just got ours grant on 04.10.11 and got the full 100 Visa!! We applied on 02.06.11 so it was almost exactly 4 months. She's a really nice CO. We emailed her a few times, she normally quotes the standard timescales, but she pretty approachable and really helpful. Good luck with your visa! :biggrin:

Guest Mr Ausie
And in news just to hand (as of a few minutes ago):

OH will be getting his visa grant before he flies in November!!!!!!

I will grant your visa before you are due to travel. Please email me the end of October to remind me.

Regards

A great big huge thankyou to our CO :D

Congratulations!!! Its such an amazing feeling!!!! Good luck with move:biggrin:

Guest jamesand sarah

Hi guys

Do i have this right, if granted a PMV we get an email and letter saying so and its all electronic just like a tourist ETA. Or do we still need a stamp in my passport?

just a quick question that popped into my head. :chatterbox:

Thanks

Guest tullyfolk
Arrgghhh that must have been nerve-wracking!!!

You should get a CO email any day now, ours was 4 days after the payment was taken.

I was confused for a minute by the public holiday - then realised of course it's canberra not victoria!

Different states have some different public holidays - the main ones are all the same, but some of the 'smaller' ones are different :)

In the meantime, I will continue to sit here like a crazy person hitting 'refresh' every 5 minutes!

Anyone have any input as to which visa -309/100- will likely be granted if my partner & I have been together since Jan 2005?

Ta!:wacko:

Guest jimkenward12
Hey, my CO is VF. Doesnt seem to be anyone else's CO on here.

I have VF aswell your the only other person ive seen with her aswell, i cant get hold of her at the moment ive emailed phoned left messages etc :no:

I have VF aswell your the only other person ive seen with her aswell, i cant get hold of her at the moment ive emailed phoned left messages etc :no:

That's interesting, the last time I gotr anything from her was an email in mid July. I've since emailed her regarding a change of address and also to announce that we recently got engaged (not VF, my gf) and had no reply (I wasn't expecting one but think it odd that you've obviously required correspondence from her and nothing has come back).

Like you say, it's a waiting game...

Guest Gothic Rose

Hi Everyone I thought I'd add my details to this thread....

Visa application sent Sept 13th, inc police checks & Form 80

Money taken Sept 14th

CO assigned is PS

Telephone interview requested with myself & my Husband 12th of Oct

No medical requested as yet

Has anyone else experienced a telephone interview ???

Guest tullyfolk

Money taken Sept 14th

CO assigned is PS

I haven't had a phone interview yet, but please do tell us about it afterwards - it will be great to hear how things go!

Guest jimkenward12
That's interesting, the last time I gotr anything from her was an email in mid July. I've since emailed her regarding a change of address and also to announce that we recently got engaged (not VF, my gf) and had no reply (I wasn't expecting one but think it odd that you've obviously required correspondence from her and nothing has come back).

Like you say, it's a waiting game...

I still havent been able to get hold of Virgina but phoned the embassey today and was told that my email i sent regarding some changes had been put on the system but were not sure to as why shes not answering her phone or replying to emails. They are going to get her to contact me (hopefully)

I still havent been able to get hold of Virgina but phoned the embassey today and was told that my email i sent regarding some changes had been put on the system but were not sure to as why shes not answering her phone or replying to emails. They are going to get her to contact me (hopefully)

Fingers crossed you can hear something back at least to know she's still around...

:hug:

Guest MM2Melb
Hi guys

Do i have this right, if granted a PMV we get an email and letter saying so and its all electronic just like a tourist ETA. Or do we still need a stamp in my passport?

just a quick question that popped into my head. :chatterbox:

Thanks

This is right. Visa is electronic, but you can get a stamp if you specifically want one, in that case you need to send in your passport. :-)

Guest tullyfolk

Money taken Sept 14th

CO assigned is PS

We just had PS assigned as our CO too - am going to look back over the thread & see what the feedback has been like. How are you finding things so far?

Guest Gothic Rose
We just had PS assigned as our CO too - am going to look back over the thread & see what the feedback has been like. How are you finding things so far?

I've also tried looking back in this thread regards PS, I didn't find many mentions of him, so it's hard to form an opinion atm.

We have the telephone interview wednesday so though we are trying our best to remain positive my head is pretty well mashed right now trying to anticipate what more will be required.

Thanking thee for asking Tullyfolk :wubclub:

Guest tullyfolk
I've also tried looking back in this thread regards PS, I didn't find many mentions of him, so it's hard to form an opinion atm.

We have the telephone interview wednesday so though we are trying our best to remain positive my head is pretty well mashed right now trying to anticipate what more will be required.

Thanking thee for asking Tullyfolk :wubclub:

OK - so I've scoured the posts, and it looks as though we may be with one of the more regimented COs. Every single post mentioning PS stated a turn-around of 5 months exactly (sigh). Our app is front-loaded (47sp, 40sp, 80, 88, 5x stat decs, medical & police check...& whatever the hell else we put in there), so fingers crossed things don't take quite so long!

Don't sweat the interview, every time I've had dealings with AHC London, they have been super-helpful & friendly, so it's likely just going to be a box-ticking exercise. Good luck!

Guest Gothic Rose
OK - so I've scoured the posts, and it looks as though we may be with one of the more regimented COs. Every single post mentioning PS stated a turn-around of 5 months exactly (sigh). Our app is front-loaded (47sp, 40sp, 80, 88, 5x stat decs, medical & police check...& whatever the hell else we put in there), so fingers crossed things don't take quite so long!

Don't sweat the interview, every time I've had dealings with AHC London, they have been super-helpful & friendly, so it's likely just going to be a box-ticking exercise. Good luck!

Shame about PS....

We front loaded with everything except the medical. I tried to get medical before lodging the Visa but the clinic said they'd prefer me to get a referal first.

I mentioned the medical hadn't been requested during an initial email to PS & he said wait until he requests the medical.

Good Luck with your Visa.

I'll add progress reports when I get further......:wacko:

Guest prolite

hello all

does anyone have the same case officer as ours, her name is SV is she fast weve been waiting since June for a prospective marriage visa all police and med checks are done.

I understand they have a big case load, we just getting txitchy waiting. I have heard the waiting was going to be the worst part now i know what they mean : )

Hi all,

Really pleased to have come across this thread...helps to understand the visa process at AHC. Our details are:

14/06/11 - 309/100 application sent to AH by Special Delivery

16/06/11 - Payment taken

21/06/11 - Case officer (SV) assigned. Email sent requesting medicals and police checks...however did not pick up; husband thinks he deleted it without reading - ARGH!

19/07/11 - Email re-sent after following AHC up.

03/08/11 - Medical done

23/08/11 - Police checks received and posted to AHC

We asked our CO last month if they had everything they needed/if there was anything we could do to speed up application and we were advised that the visa is due to be granted around 15 November.

On the basis that they used the word 'granted' we presume there won't be a problem getting the visa,

however we don't understand why they can tell us in September that it will be granted, but won't actually be granting it until November. Does anyone know the reason why this is the case?

My husband is reluctant to (let me!) make any moving plans until he knows he has the visa, but given the email we received, I'm of the opinion that it is pretty much confirmed and we can plough ahead. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

hi eaglesontour, just wanted to wish you goodluck with your move. We cant wait to get our visa approved hope its not to much longer.

Thanks, good luck with your visa. From what I have seen your CO will take about 5 months to process your application, however will generally reply to emails within a day or so might not hurt to drop them an email asking if they have everything they need from you and if they can give an indication of potential grant date