SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hello everyone. Just thought id put our timeline up.

Visa sent to AHC: 14/06/2011

Email confirmation (asking for medical): 20/06/2011

Medical done: 08/07/2011

E-mail saying 5 to 6 month wait at the moment "should be finalised in november": 7/08/2011

So I have been trying to find out who our CO is. All our email correspondence has been from a lady is she our co??? everyone else seems to have 2 initials or something... its probably not that important but just curious... :huh:

Hi Em and Shaun, we're almost twins in the application - we sent off a week later, but hubby's medical was on the same day. Plus the same CO :)

Fingers crossed they'll be granted early :)

Guest Spotlamp
OOooh grats! Who was your CO? (initials only please!)

It was JF but they granted my visa on their last day so they aren't working there anymore unfortunately. I think my earlier than average grant date was due to their departure and trying to close their case load - well that's my guess anyway.

Regards

H

No, not everyone does. It depends on the case officer. Everyone should receive confirmation of receipt of application from their case officer roughly 1-2 weeks after submission. You may also receive a futher email giving an estimated date of approval. We did not. After about 3 months we decided to email our CO to see if he could provide any update on the standard 5-6 months and he kindly provided us with a rough estimate ("hope to approve in the 2nd half of August"). As it turned out we got it slightly earlier than this.

Hi,I noticed the initials of your CO were the same as mine. So its good news for me that you got your visa in 4 months. I am 3 months in so hopefully only another month to go. I have provided everything they have asked for and no further contact in the last month.:smile:

Guest BazzRose
It was JF but they granted my visa on their last day so they aren't working there anymore unfortunately. I think my earlier than average grant date was due to their departure and trying to close their case load - well that's my guess anyway.

Regards

H

JF has left? He is/was my CO.

Guest COOKIE50

Hi, I am new here applyed for my visa 9/5/11. hope to get it soon, would like to be in Australia by end of Jan 2012. Good luck to you all :daydreaming:

Hi, I am new here applyed for my visa 9/5/11. hope to get it soon, would like to be in Australia by end of Jan 2012. Good luck to you all :daydreaming:

Well fingers crossed you recieve it within the next fortnight... From the pattern on here, it seems that VISA's have been issed around the 4 month mark...

Guest COOKIE50
I'll be keeping an eye on when you get your visa as I posted my application 3 days after you:biggrin:

Hi really hope we get our visa soon so fed up whating. My hubby is the Aussie and we have lived and married 28 years here in Scotland, our only daughter now lives in Australia for the past 2 years. I also will be keeping a eye on when you get your visa. Good luck :arghh:

Hi really hope we get our visa soon so fed up whating. My hubby is the Aussie and we have lived and married 28 years here in Scotland, our only daughter now lives in Australia for the past 2 years. I also will be keeping a eye on when you get your visa. Good luck :arghh:

Thanks! Good luck to you too. Similar situation here. My hubby is the Aussie and we have lived in Edinburgh for 6 years. Who is your CO? Ours is AB. Fingers crossed we both hear something in September :biggrin:

HIi, I reached 4 months a few days back, and as we have just moved in with my mother, thought it was a good time to ring my CO WP, to advise her of my new address. Thought I would ask her again if she knew when it was likely to come through as that is all we are waiting for before we can book everything. To my suprise she did not give me the normal 5-6 months she said this week or at the latest next week

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sydney here we come

Guest Chesterbelle
HIi, I reached 4 months a few days back, and as we have just moved in with my mother, thought it was a good time to ring my CO WP, to advise her of my new address. Thought I would ask her again if she knew when it was likely to come through as that is all we are waiting for before we can book everything. To my suprise she did not give me the normal 5-6 months she said this week or at the latest next week

Sydney here we come

Wow! How exciting - I also have WP and it's good to know that in tmers of processing she's up there with the quickest! I am 2 moths behind you though so a bit longer for me...........Doesn't stop me checking my mails incessantly though :goofy:

Guest COOKIE50

Sydney here we come

Congrats to you, hope your move go's well. Good Luck :biggrin:

Guest COOKIE50
Wow! How exciting - I also have WP and it's good to know that in tmers of processing she's up there with the quickest! I am 2 moths behind you though so a bit longer for me...........Doesn't stop me checking my mails incessantly though :goofy:

Me to I am checking my e-mails all day, can't get any thing else done. LOL :biggrin:

Hi All. New to the board but thought i'd share my info. Not the most straightforward of cases but going ok so far.

15th June Visa app lodged

17th June CO appointed with request for medicals, non migrating childrens medicals and statement regarding my police caution.

1st July After breakdown of negotiations ex sends nasty email to CO saying under no circumstances can her kids have medicals. CO accepts this and says its OK.

14th July I have my medical.

12th August CO Requests me to sign form regarding my non migrating children.

17th August CO Requests for new police certificate for UK to allow her to give me more time to enter as mine expires in September.

30th August New Police Cert sent to CO direct from APCO

Today Bianca returned to Australia as her UK visa expired and she got a job in Sydney. Feeling very low as we haven't been apart in the full 2 and a half years we've been together. I am 99% certain of a job if I can get there before November.

Sydney here we come

GRATS Peemacgee!!! :)

hi guys, i have some good news.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

my visa was granted today!!!

posted 17.04

money taken 19.04

CO- 27.04

my CO was WP (bless her :) )

such a relief now! I still keep fingers crossed for those who are waiting ..:)