SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I submitted a similar time to you and emailed my CO to chek they had received everything and she said yep, no further info required........just a small matter of waiting for a few motnhs now.....eek!

Cheers Chesterbelle!

Where abouts in Melbourne are you looking to move? Fingers crossed both visa's come through super-quick!

So much to do in the meantime though - :arghh:

DH application (309 Visa) received by AH 8/8/11, CO email on 10/8/11 requesting further information and for medical, further info received by AH 12/8/11, medical booked for 16/8/11

- I'm a bit tired of the waiting already, what am I going to be like once it's all done and we're just waiting.......

- Does anyone know why there is a delay between submission of all things needed and the visa being granted? I'd think that once they had everything and were satisfied it would just be finished.

Guest Chesterbelle
Cheers Chesterbelle!

Where abouts in Melbourne are you looking to move? Fingers crossed both visa's come through super-quick!

So much to do in the meantime though - :arghh:

Not too sure yet! All OH's family are arounf Frankston/Mornington peninsula - just depends where we find jobs really! We are in the middle of trying to put all our stuff in storage ready to be shipped early next year as we're moving in with family in a few weeks! It's all becoming rather real!:err::err:

Not too sure yet! All OH's family are arounf Frankston/Mornington peninsula - just depends where we find jobs really! We are in the middle of trying to put all our stuff in storage ready to be shipped early next year as we're moving in with family in a few weeks! It's all becoming rather real!:err::err:

Scary isn't it! My folks are all Eastern - Mount Dandenong/Olinda, Narre Warren and Eltham. I'll be based in the CBD so it's mostly Jon's job (when he finds one) that'll guide where we go. So long as it's not too far from family, but not too close it's all good :)

Visa approved today (case officer JF), submitted end of April, so about 3 and a half months.....very very happy......and very relieved as i'd already booked flights for October...now to get ready!

Nell

FANTASTIC!!

i have JF as a c/o as well, ours was lodged 20/6/2011, i can only hope that mine only take 3 1/2 months as well.

Thanks! You're not far behind so hopefully it will only be another few weeks.

It's very exciting knowing that we can definitely move now! When are you hoping to go?

We are hoping to go in either Jan or Feb next year. Even if my visa comes through in the next few weeks we will leave it until early next year to go as we've got a flat to sell and a million other things to sort out (like everyone else). Just want to get it though so we can start making definite plans!

When are you hoping to move? Has it sunk in yet? :jiggy:

Edited to add : Just noticed that you're flying on the 1st Nov - woweee!!!!

Visa approved today (case officer JF), submitted end of April, so about 3 and a half months.....very very happy......and very relieved as i'd already booked flights for October...now to get ready!

Nell

Congratulations! Phew..that was quick!!

Got it, got it, got it!!!!

Visa granted today.

Four and a half months (case officer was DP).

Fantastic! Congratulations to you too!

Hi 89 Mariah,

JF was fab, we emailed him about a month a go to see if needed anything else and where up to, and he answered saying all ok and should be granted early Sept, then we got it last friday.....we're so relieved. Now i'm just in a total spin trying to organise everything.....i dont know where all this 'stuff' has come from in the house that needs getting rid off! Need to do a big car boot sale soon!

Nell

Congrats!

Hubby chased LG yesterday via email and got a reply saying current processing times are 5 months and his visa is likely to be mid-November! Hoping she's exaggerating so he can fly out on his proper visa on 8th Nov... Sounding like they're a bit quicker than they're quoting at the mo...