SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Did my medical today at Spires Manchester. I know I'm early but I'm going on a long holiday with the future missus so I need it all in place. Slight complication with my heart murmur. They were absolutely fabulous! I managed an electrocardiogram and a echocardiogram and a consultation with a cardiologist all in the same day! Really can't recommend them enough. The office manager was amazing at organising it all and fitting me in to full schedules. And the girls on reception at radiology are nuts but funny. Made it so stress free I actually faked a heart attack as I was leaving just to see the shock then the smiles. Anyone who's got a choice near Manchester really can't go wrong. I just don't know how to say thanks enough!!!

Did my medical today at Spires Manchester. I know I'm early but I'm going on a long holiday with the future missus so I need it all in place. Slight complication with my heart murmur. They were absolutely fabulous! I managed an electrocardiogram and a echocardiogram and a consultation with a cardiologist all in the same day! Really can't recommend them enough. The office manager was amazing at organising it all and fitting me in to full schedules. And the girls on reception at radiology are nuts but funny. Made it so stress free I actually faked a heart attack as I was leaving just to see the shock then the smiles. Anyone who's got a choice near Manchester really can't go wrong. I just don't know how to say thanks enough!!!

Hmmmm.....perhaps I should try them, what with my dodgy ticker too! Was going to go to Maidenhead. But having spent a few hours in A&E again last night I think I'm best leaving it for now (most expensive night out I've had for a long time - aren't taxi's dear!?!?)

Hi all, I've not been on here for a while. Have honestly found it much easier to just avoid seeing what is happening for the last 10 months and just have faith that it'll happen when it is meant to! I applied 16th August last year, have been away from my husband for a total of 7 months since then. Not exactly what we expected as we only got married in March last year, but I managed to have an adventure in New Zealand, and we got to spend our wedding anniversary together so it's not all doom and gloom. I contacted my CO in April to try to get a more accurate timeframe than the 10-14 months given initially as my father in law was diagnosed with cancer while I was away and that obviously made it much tougher being away from my husband and family over here. CO told me I would have my visa 'by July' so I've been back in Aus on a tourist visa waiting for my depart for grant notification... it seems like there have been a few August applications go through so hopefully mine comes through soon, though as it stands I'm still somewhere in line... that said it's still not July yet ;)

What is the " evidence of family composition"? Says may include certified copies of your family register or family tree"

Do u just upload birth certificates here or do they want me to draw a family tree??!

We just ignored that one! :)

Good morning everyone, not much going on at the mo. Let's hope the next few weeks brings good news for some of u :) I'll be watching for Gazbad to get his grant, 3mths after that will be me! Lol :)))

Does anyone know if kids have to have a medical & what that involves????

Jen kids don't need Medicals I don't think unless they are over 18, I am taking mine to doctors and dentist before we make the move save costs on other side

Sorry, but unless the children are Australian citizens they will need a medical; there are some differences like younger ones not needing an xray (unless its changed recently), but every child on the visa application will need a medical

https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

Good morning everyone, not much going on at the mo. Let's hope the next few weeks brings good news for some of u :) I'll be watching for Gazbad to get his grant, 3mths after that will be me! Lol :)))

Does anyone know if kids have to have a medical & what that involves????

Hi. Yes everyone that isnt Australian citizen will be required to undertake a medical. Your CO will inform you of this. Think its usually aroud £180 for kids.

Sorry Jen thought with being kids wouldn't have too, suppose aim thinking with mine as they are going under me, so would be classed as Aussies, as they aren't on the visa x

We're waiting for our girls' citizenship by descent to come through. Feels like it is taking forever!! Thought it was quite straightforward. Dad Aussie ...check! Children entitled... Check....Here's your citizenship, have a nice day! What are they doing down there in London??!

When did you send it in bound4tassie, there was a passport thing in debt this month ,but couldn't get there,be quicker and cheaper then going to London, do you think we will have to have an interview for it, as without the certificate can't put in for the Aussie passports can we grr

When did you send it in bound4tassie, there was a passport thing in debt this month ,but couldn't get there,be quicker and cheaper then going to London, do you think we will have to have an interview for it, as without the certificate can't put in for the Aussie passports can we grr

I wasn't expecting an interview for it. I know need appt for their passports. Sent cit by desc application at least a month ago. Maybe I'm just impatient!

I'll second that....Spire Manchester....excellent!

Hi Bound4Tassie when we applied for citizenship by descent for the kids it took just over a month till we got the certificates so hopefully you will get yours soon.

We've just applied for the passports last week all went well and had an email today saying they have been processed and should be with us soon...

Now all we need is the visa to be granted board of waiting now.....

Thats good jen did you have to go for an interview for them, you probably have said

Hi Bound4Tassie when we applied for citizenship by descent for the kids it took just over a month till we got the certificates so hopefully you will get yours soon.

We've just applied for the passports last week all went well and had an email today saying they have been processed and should be with us soon...

Now all we need is the visa to be granted board of waiting now.....

Hi Aussiegirl my husband went up to London as he is the aussie but said he just had to wait for his appointment and stood at the counter while they went through the forms and asked for various documents ie birth certificates, citizenship by descent certificates our marriage certificate etc.... and was done in half hour and that was for 3 kids passports and to renew his own... just make sure you have everything with you and you have filled out the forms all should be fine..... Hubby said there were others there while he was waiting who didnt have the forms signed or any photos done and were causing all sorts of probs and were still trying to get there passports after he left....

Hay Aussiegirl no you dont need to take the kids with you infact when we booked the appointment they requested not to bring them which was good as hubby went up on his motorbike and its a 3h journey for us and it made it easier for him on the motorway...