SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hour drive south of Brisbane, Mudgeerba. Lovely small town, 20 minutes from beaches. I love it there. 20 minutes drive west and you are in rainforest. Such a beautiful place to live.

Goodluck with it all and keep us up to date with your progress x

Sounds lovely. Thank you and good luck to you.

Hour drive south of Brisbane, Mudgeerba. Lovely small town, 20 minutes from beaches. I love it there. 20 minutes drive west and you are in rainforest. Such a beautiful place to live.

Goodluck with it all and keep us up to date with your progress x

We will be moving to Brisbane. My husband is from QLD and we love the Sunshine State

We will be moving to Brisbane. My husband is from QLD and we love the Sunshine State

Defo keep in touch, might need a friendly pommie accent if I start missing home. Good luck with everything and let us know how your grant goes and life down under when you finally move x

Defo keep in touch, might need a friendly pommie accent if I start missing home. Good luck with everything and let us know how your grant goes and life down under when you finally move x

Fingers crossed for the visa and I keep you posted with the outcome

Hello all

Thought I would join in :) I applied for 309/100 defacto visa at end of August 2013, so based on 8-9 month wait, am not really expecting to hear anything from CO, before mid/end May. Of course sooner would be nice, but as much as I would like preferential treatment from Australia House, I don't think they believe I am special enough... :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for a sunny UK spring and then some good news for us all!

Hey Owliswise (nice name hehehe)

My CO is DP and yes he has been really good; we have not disturbed him either; just checked with him after my meds and he confirmed that they were fine.. where you going for your meds? Mine was at Cardiff Spire and the doc was brilliant... didn't feel a thing during my blood test :-)

I have not seen my man since Christmas and the wait is becoming unbearable now.. hoping for an early June grant..

Enjoy Thailand with your missus (to be) and then when you return it'll be nearly time for our grants... Good luck xx

Hi Dia2499 Not sure if you remember me. I applied a couple of weeks before you. It was so nice to see you posting. We are in Australia now and trying to set up. Without the visa has presented challenges. It is hard to believe that the visa could be approved as soon as the end of next month....although I think it will be May. Our Case officer left in December and we were reassigned so I prey that wont affect our application at all. The end of next month I intent to email the CO and just check up to make sure all is ok and we haven't fallen through the cracks.

How are you holding up?

Hi Guys,

Good news. I GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING!!!!Still can't believe it :-)). I' am so so so happy. After 8 months and 17 days but hey who's counting... . I'm really glad I have discovered this forum it really helps to cope with this agonizing waiting.

Fingers crossed for everyone else who's still waiting.

Mary xxx

Hi Guys,

Good news. I GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING!!!!Still can't believe it :-)). I' am so so so happy. After 8 months and 17 days but hey who's counting... . I'm really glad I have discovered this forum it really helps to cope with this agonizing waiting.

Fingers crossed for everyone else who's still waiting.

Mary xxx

A big congratulations to you Mary!!!! Wow that must feel so fantastic. I second this forum helps making this process bearable. I hope to know how that feels in the next 3 months. Where are you planning to move to?

A big congratulations to you Mary!!!! Wow that must feel so fantastic. I second this forum helps making this process bearable. I hope to know how that feels in the next 3 months. Where are you planning to move to?

Oh God...It does. I'm just glad that the wait is over. We planning to move to Brisbane at the end of August and start another chapter in our life....I think the last 3 months are the most difficult because you know that any day could be THE day when you get the visa. You just have to wait patiently and keep yourself busy and the day will come for you as well :-)

Hi Dia2499 Not sure if you remember me. I applied a couple of weeks before you. It was so nice to see you posting. We are in Australia now and trying to set up. Without the visa has presented challenges. It is hard to believe that the visa could be approved as soon as the end of next month....although I think it will be May. Our Case officer left in December and we were reassigned so I prey that wont affect our application at all. The end of next month I intent to email the CO and just check up to make sure all is ok and we haven't fallen through the cracks.

How are you holding up?

Hi bearinmind, Of course I remember you.. I can imagine that it'll be difficult for you to settle in Oz without the visa.. no work rights etc.. but at least both of you are together and it is nearly time for our grants.. the bigger chunk of waiting is done and now it's only 2 months more! I am counting each day now, the wait is terrible but there's light at the end of the dark tunnel and we are nearly there.. Keep us posted about your progress coz once you receive your grant it'll be my turn!

Good luck in Oz! xxxx

USA

email from Immigration Officer today asking for more info so looks like they are now actively reviewing it!!

Despite providing FBI check which is what they asked for seems they also now require a local police (state) check.

We also did not include any suporting statements as married 18 years and 2 kids (10+) from relationship but they still want them so good tip for anyone else.

Weirdest request is they want a certified copy of my birth certificate and status in US even though I am obviously an Australian citizen with an Australian Passport (and you need both of those to get your Oz passport)

For supporting statements do they want something really detailed as obviously her mum and cousin have know her from birth (43 years) and me 19 years?

Apologies for delay been crazy here...

- FedEx'ed what they needed March 4th

- received and accepted offer on house March 5th (12 days on market)

- Permanent 100 VISA granted March 11th

- closing escrow tomorrow March 21st

- giving notice Monday to my job

Woo hoo

Medical done on Saturday at Spire in Manchester, dont ask me how i got through it (pending the blood and xray results)!! Blood pressure high but he was ok and accounted for the fact i was bricking it big time!!! Cant recommend them enough though even if it was £285 for the most anxious hour of my life...good job the mrs to be is worth it :)

Now roll on June for the grant!!!

Was wondering if anyone could help me. I attended my medical on the 11th March but the computer system was down so they had to fill out the forms manually to upload later. Just want to make sure everything is in order and it has been submitted. When I booked my medical I was sent confirmation of my appointment along with details about what happened after the appointment. The letter states you can check status of medical by visiting: http://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient. However, this requires log in details. When I filled in my medical history prior to the appointment I did not have to create an account/username but simply fill in Family name, HAP ID and date of birth. Does anybody know if I can track status without a username?

Was wondering if anyone could help me. I attended my medical on the 11th March but the computer system was down so they had to fill out the forms manually to upload later. Just want to make sure everything is in order and it has been submitted. When I booked my medical I was sent confirmation of my appointment along with details about what happened after the appointment. The letter states you can check status of medical by visiting: www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient. However, this requires log in details. When I filled in my medical history prior to the appointment I did not have to create an account/username but simply fill in Family name, HAP ID and date of birth. Does anybody know if I can track status without a username?

Not much help I'm afraid, but for me it still only requires name, HAP ID & date of birth when I click on your link (which is the same one I was sent). I had my medical earlier this year & can still access the system.

Not much help I'm afraid, but for me it still only requires name, HAP ID & date of birth when I click on your link (which is the same one I was sent). I had my medical earlier this year & can still access the system.

For some reason when I typed the address in it asked me for username but when I clicked on the link on my previous comment it took me to old HAP ID log in so managed to access account but it's just showing referral letter generated when I entered my medical history. Is this what you see or can you see an overview/status on yours?