SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest Chantel
Hi Guys,

My wife and kids are booked on a Korean Airlines flight from Gatwick to Brisbane on the 13th November - says direct on Skyscanner - but it isn't, it stops at Seoul for a few hours.

Anyway - the wife, 3 kids (aged 9/5 and 4) - cost £1800.

Scott

I didn't think it would be direct! the quote I saw was for £1700 for me, my hubby, and our 14yr old son. Gonna check that IOM one as well, skyscanner are pretty good though so far!

Guest Bazinga

Flight prices make my eyes water. So much more $$$ when you have to book in and fly from Oz to the UK. We won't be visiting home anytime soon

Guest Chantel

Ok. We posted huby's spouse visa on Wednesday 8th August (last week) registered guaranteed next day delivery. The visa charge money appears to have been taken but isn't showing up properly on the online bank statement. Others on this thread seem to have heard back and got their C/O the day after reciept, we are still waiting to hear anything...can any one shed some light please???

Guest Bazinga

Sometimes it takes a week. Chill out. You have a good 4-6 months to wait. If you don't hear anything by the end of the week email or call.

Guest Chantel
Sometimes it takes a week. Chill out. You have a good 4-6 months to wait. If you don't hear anything by the end of the week email or call.

Lol I may need pinning down! It's just that initial recipt confirmation, after that I hope I will cope better! :wink:

Guest wardie77
VISA GRANTED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: SO EXCITED ...

CONGRATS! Such fantastic news and also bang on schedule! Good luck with the move.

Ok. We posted huby's spouse visa on Wednesday 8th August (last week) registered guaranteed next day delivery. The visa charge money appears to have been taken but isn't showing up properly on the online bank statement. Others on this thread seem to have heard back and got their C/O the day after reciept, we are still waiting to hear anything...can any one shed some light please???

We sent ours on the Thursday, they took the money Friday and the CO emailed the following Friday.

DaveS, thanks for the links, I'll check out IOM.

I'm a bit wary of "lesser known" airlines after a bad experience with Vietnam Airlines coming over here. I'd be interested to hear what Korea is like. They were the cheapest I saw online (apart from the Malaysian Airlines one).

We sent ours on the Thursday, they took the money Friday and the CO emailed the following Friday.

DaveS, thanks for the links, I'll check out IOM.

I'm a bit wary of "lesser known" airlines after a bad experience with Vietnam Airlines coming over here. I'd be interested to hear what Korea is like. They were the cheapest I saw online (apart from the Malaysian Airlines one).

IOM use BA & Malaysia I think...