SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Yes, Pollygirl. We have MC. Can't really comment on her feedback etc yet, as still waiting for police checks to send her, so will probably contact her more then.

Glad to hear someone else has one MC, was thinking we were the only ones ! Will keep updating when have more news.

LOL so were we!!! Keep updating,did you use a migration service?? Fingers crossed we have been given a date around the 21st of July for my visa to be granted !

Has anyone got MC as there CO??

Hey, I have MC too :-) Haven't been in contact with her much but a couple of weeks after she had my police certificate and my medical results I e-mailed her to ask how much longer I'd have to wait and she said I'd have an answer by mid-August (I submitted mid-March) so another 10-12 weeks of waiting for me, not good as I'm really impatient :laugh:

LOL so were we!!! Keep updating,did you use a migration service?? Fingers crossed we have been given a date around the 21st of July for my visa to be granted !

Hi PollyGirl,

No migration service, we did it ourselves, which is probably why it took about six months to compile! We had planned to submit jan 2012! Lol! 21st July not far off, you must be getting excited/nervous??

This is just so nerve wracking. Life can't begin propery until we have this bleddy visa.

I know! It's driving me nuts, everything depends on this visa. Think I'm starting to annoy people with how much I go on about it :laugh:

Hi PollyGirl,

No migration service, we did it ourselves, which is probably why it took about six months to compile! We had planned to submit jan 2012! Lol! 21st July not far off, you must be getting excited/nervous??

To be honest had to find all the paperwork etc and I sorted it out and chased up results from the medical myself, and pushed when I needed information from the CO which I thought was what the migration agent was going to do, and why we had instructed a migration service. Naively we were told originally that the visa would take 3-4 months, which once money had exchanged hands, went immeadiately to 5+ months. But we are at least in the system. The hardest thing for us is that my OH is already in Oz and I had to stay behind. :arghh: Still got lots to sort out and the house needs sorting ready to let, fingers crossed for July x

Hi guys, I posted my 47sp on friday 25th May, payment was taken today. So guess i'm now waiting to hear if they need anything else from me. Sucks that it takes 5-6 months tho. Have you all had to wait that long? or does it depend on the case in any way?

Guest wardie77
I got granted 'early' but that was because we 'appealed/complained'. Mine was around 4 months.

Hi bazinga, can you shed some light on how/ who you spoke to to get an early grant?

Thanks!

Guest wardie77
Seems like there are a bunch (5 or 6?) of us actively posting that submitted in March this year. Lets hope we all have a happy August! ;)

Fingers crossed!!!

Got a few shipping quotes in this week that all seem reasonable. And... booking our flights tomorrow!!! YAY!!!

Guest wardie77
Hi guys, I posted my 47sp on friday 25th May, payment was taken today. So guess i'm now waiting to hear if they need anything else from me. Sucks that it takes 5-6 months tho. Have you all had to wait that long? or does it depend on the case in any way?

Welcome to the wait maisem. have they asked you for your medical and police checks yet? That is the next stage...

Good luck!!!

Guest wardie77

I meant to say, they process the applications in order of date receieved - that's what we were told by our CO anyway. So it doesn;t really matter about your particular case, it is just a matter of joining the que and waiting. they are currently sticking ridgedly to the 5-6 month wait.

Guest Bazinga

It's all on here in previous posts. I just spoke to my case officer. It wasn't 'early' really, just the date I was told and had planned for in the first place.