We've got it!!!!!

nickynush

All along I've wanted to put something really funny or clever in the title but I'm so shocked I'm a bit lost for words .......

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

We started the whole process last January and finally applied for the visa this January and got that lovely email this morning :jiggy:

It's taken exactly 10 weeks from application to grant during which time we've sold the house too so we'll be booking our flights tonight for August sometime!!

Thanks to everyone on these boards for answering all of my queries over the last 15 months and good luck to all of you x

Nicky x :biggrin:

All along I've wanted to put something really funny or clever in the title but I'm so shocked I'm a bit lost for words .......

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

We started the whole process last January and finally applied for the visa this January and got that lovely email this morning :jiggy:

It's taken exactly 10 weeks from application to grant during which time we've sold the house too so we'll be booking our flights tonight for August sometime!!

Thanks to everyone on these boards for answering all of my queries over the last 15 months and good luck to all of you x

Nicky x

Congratulations so good to finally hear some good news at long last good for you!:wink:

Guest OgaPoga

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you planning to go to Victoria? We also got our CO 1 week ago...so lets hope in 2 month we can post same thing and we hope we will be in Victoria in September/October.

:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest siobhan@mcleod7.orangehom

CONGRATULATIONS :-)

looks like it,s gonna be a while before you come down. good luck and all the best for the future.

siobhan 6 weeks and counting till we hit sydney soil.

Thank you to everyone for you good wishes.

We are booking our flights later to Melbourne for mid August. The plan is to settle in Mornington.

I wish you all the best of luck with your visas - I know what a stressful journey it can be. We've been very lucky and had a short wait from application to grant but believe me it was very difficult to get to the stage where we could even apply and there are many times when we really thought it would never happen. We were "victims" of TRA's removal of pathway D and OH is 44 but 15 months later - we've made it!!! Phew!!

Nicky x

Guest Samfire

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

Nicky x :biggrin:

Congratulations on securing your visas! It's great to hear good news from people - it tends to keep the rest of us going! Best of luck with the move and your future in OZ.

Archived