Visa granted!!!!!!!

lynnes

:swoon:Posted this earlier but doesnt seem to have made it, could be i'm just not doing it right.

decided to check online status about 5pm and there it was, 'visa approved' didnt get an emial or anything. Case officer said last week that it was 'decision approved' but she was waiting till nearer April for final decision, so wasnt really expecting it today.

yipppeeeeeeeee. :jiggy:

Guest ellisa

CONGRATULATIONS LYNNES WOW!!!!!!!! hope i follow suite.

Midwife...visa lodged 29/01/09.....C0 assigned and meds req 18/02/09...meds 05/03/09...waiting..waiting...waiting well done you yah!!

Guest sexkit001

what a friday feeling you must be having, that is top news well done xxxxx bet you dont need the euro millions tonight you are already on cloud nine. xxx

wow, thanks again for all you lovely comments and best wishes, it never ceases to amaze me just how firendly and helpful people are on here.

I now have a (probably stupid) question, now we have our visa confirmed what do we do next. Do we get paper copy that we put in our passports or do i just print it off from the web page. Or do we just turn up at the airport and it is automatically on our passports.

think i'll email my case officer and ask her, she must be so sick of me hasstling her LOL.

thanks again everyone, hope you are all not too far behind us and you hear something very soon

Lynne

Congratulations on your visa, our agent sent us the paperwork which you send off to Australia House along with all your passports and then they put the visa in to your passports, ours came back within a couple of days, just send them recorded delivery and away you go

Best of luck

Tania X

thanks John,

we are renting out our house to a friend of my hubby's. so know its going to be in safe hands. We'll reassess the situation when the property market picks up and we know if we get PR. The friend who's renting wants first refusal on the sale too so alls looking well at the moment.

Archived