see ya later !!

Jackboots

:yes: well its see you later from the andrews .... were off to perth tommorrow , so catch up with you all in the nr future thanks all for chats , and help to get where we are today!

i can truly say this site has been a godsend for us in the time we have waited !

hang in all , good luck to all who are going... coming back ... or just do the living in limbo!!

thanks all xxxx:wubclub:

Guest proud2beaussie

Wow ! So the day has come at last ! Gee I bet you are excited,I know how long you guys have been waiting for this to happen ,and at last you are ready to take a huge step.

Good Luck guys,I hope you have a great trip,remember to get to the airport in good time so you don't have to rush,I am sure you will have a good flight,hope so anyway.

see ya downunder in a couple of days.

Safe trip.

Cheers

Guest Darwin's coming too

Hi Sharon,

Good luck with the move, bet Jack can't wait to see you all again. Enjoy the sunshine, hopefully we'll be following in about 20 weeks time (house selling permitting !)

Lisa

Guest proud2beaussie
woohoo! safe flight, keep us posted!

Julie x

Yeah don't forget to file a trip report when you have settled in !:yes:

Guest annemarie and brian

hi the andrews,

good luck with your new life down under,i hope you have a great life

and a safe journey take care.

you must let us all know how you get on,onc you are all settled in.

safe journey

annemarie

Guest sexkit001

oh wow mrs, cant believe you are going already, how great is that... have a wonderful flight and a safe landing on the other side... come back to us when you can so we can hear you got there ok and having a whale of a time xxxxx

thanks all , i can honestly say its been a stress , but its next chapter in our lives ... so will try to fill in and help if we can the other end ... thanks all for being there, sometimes with the process you feel slightly allienated from pals and family , and thats where pio has come in for us !!

Guest proud2beaussie

If you tell me your flight number I will check on my Qantas link and tell you how full the plane is and what seats to avoid

Guest proud2beaussie

Ok QF10 will be operated by a 747-438 and is showing as about 60% full but there is still plenty of good seats available.

Go to

SeatGuru Seat Map Qantas Airways Boeing 747-438 4-Class (744)

and look at where you think you would like to sit and when you check in ask them and they should be able to accomodate you,avoid the seats in yellow.

QF78 will be an Airbus A330 which are slightly smaller but newer planes and you will find them very comfortable.it's showing fairly empty at this stage so you may get a few seats empty either side of you which means you can stretch out.

Check out SeatGuru Seat Map Qantas Airways Airbus A330-200 International (332)

have a safe and enjoyable flight, well as much as you can enjoy sitting in a plane for the best part of 24 hours LOL. I think a bottle of bubbly on the plane is called for. wishing you all the best for your new life down under. you must be soooo excited. keep in touch once you've settled in x

Wishing you all the very best. Catch up with you soon for a walk and maybe a hack. Hope Jack is doing OK as I'm sure his is by the look of the photos.

Safe journey, see you soon,

Ali, Mal, Ross, Joe, Hope and Dylan. X

Archived