see ya later !!

Jackboots

Guest Chocolatetrish

Have a great flight and hope everything goes according to plan ... take care and keep us posted on how u are all doing ... GOOD LUCK!!

Trish x

SHAZ!!!!!!

Have a good flight.

Have a short jet lag!

Don't forget to give me a shout if anything is needed in the choccy dept.!!!(small but powerful emergency parcel when requested!!!!)

Lots of luck, be flexible, get some sleep, keep us posted!

Sue x

Guest spottymercedes

Hi Sharon, I have left you a message on facebook, but just wanted to add to this list too. Have a safe flight and enjoy the start of your new life. I hope it all works out for you and remember if you hate Perth then please come to Melbourne and I will promise to be your new best friend forever!!

Take Care, Marie, xxxx

Guest julesblake

good luck hope you have a safe flight xx hopefully get to catch up wiv u when you get here or might see you at byford during visiting hours!our dog maxi is due out on the 15th March when is your dog due out!! where are you planing on living when you get here?? take care hopefully catch up soon Jules xxxxx

Guest snow white

ive missed your post cant believe it hon anyway you will probably read when you arrive in perth all teh best for your new life you have my number make sure you keep in touch

and enjoy your acreage you lucky thing

lesley xxx

Guest Midlanders

Best wishes Sharon & Family

Hope the flight goes well lol

Look forward to chatting with you soon..

Take care

Judy & Darren

Archived