Which Migration Agent are you using? - List

cartertucker

Go Matilda have been brilliant and we would have absolutly no complaints here.

I have only really dealt with Marina here in Southampton and she has been wonderful, I have asked both Stephen and Alan questions and they have always got straight back to me.

The most important thing I think is that I have complete trust in them, which is important as it is such a major thing in our lives.:yes:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Mumford.........Visa Unit.......Hove in sussex, very good. However, have had a couple of occassions where they have asked for documents which we had already sent, once we reminded them they should already have them they'd find them somewhere???? nothing major I know but a little frustratating when you've spent time gathering & sending important info.

Other than that no complaints!

Guest willdavis

Hi,

We are using Go Matilda and the level of service has been excellent. The responses have been prompt and everything has been clearly explained. When teaching Australia tried to pull a fast one by saying I had missed a deadline for my skills assessment (They were changing their criteria) , Go Matilda had proof of when my skills assessment was posted and proved Teaching Australia to be incorrect and they were forced to accept my skills assessment. This saved us reapplying under new criteria. At every stage of the process they have been efficient and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a smooth visa application process.

Guest brizziebound

We are using Go Matilda too and have nothing but praise for Stephen who got us through the vetasse stages and Sarah White who is always very helpful and quick to reply to any queries, I would reccomend GM to anyone.

B.B.

Guest mandisfam

Hi, We are another Go Matilda bod. They have made the whole process very simply and easy. There is no way we could have passed the Australian Computer Society assessment, without Stephen's help. He's advise was just spot on. The visa process has been made very easy for us.....well GM basically did it all for us, we just signed the forms.

Looking at the amount of people who are using Stephen at GM on here, and he probably has many other clients that don't even post on pio, I have no idea how he manages so many cases.

Mandisfam

Guest The "legdes"
We used Ian Harrop & Associates in Burford' date=' Oxfordshire we have no complaints, always had an answer to our endless questions and all nice a cheerful, especially Jenny.

Helenx[/quote']

We are with Ian Harrop as well and ours wasn't exactly a straight forward case. No question has ever been too much trouble. They answered loads of questions and gave excellent advice for months before we even signed up with them. Jenny has always been just marvellous. We are now just waiting for a case officer (we lodged at the beg of July 08). 176 too so good to see your post with timeline - lets hope ours only takes the same amount of time. Seems like there are some really excellent and friendly agents out there.

Hi ya

We are using Go Matilda and we are using the Southampton Office we have been talking to Emma who is a gem as i keep sending emails with all my silly questions..

We have been really happy with them.

Guest Guest18443

Hi

We're using Thames Migration in West London. We were invited to visit Hannibal who was absolutely lovely. Always available, either via telephone or e-mail.

:wubclub:

Guest gothicqueen

we are using AMA based here in sunny manchester, they are great, always respond to any questions and have been so helpful its unbelievable, in fact I need to email them about something tonight. Definately rate them.

I was recommeded themby a girl at work, who is now in Perth and she was recommended themby someone else.

Guest Angie*mark

This thread has been a great help as we havnt started yet but have been looking at Go Matilda, so nice to see some good comments about them. We telephoned them and they sent out some info they seem very helpful and eager to answer any queries we have had upto now.

We also looked into the visa bureau- cant see any posts on here about them - yet!!!!!

This thread has been a great help as we havnt started yet but have been looking at Go Matilda, so nice to see some good comments about them. We telephoned them and they sent out some info they seem very helpful and eager to answer any queries we have had upto now.

We also looked into the visa bureau- cant see any posts on here about them - yet!!!!!

Hi there we are with visa bureau, and i can honestly say they have been great, Only too happy to be pestered by us, always follow up any telephone conversation with an email, detailing what has been discussed, and they always phone when they say they will, so no complaints here,:jiggy:

John & Dawn

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi all...

Could you please give us an idea of how much visas cost i.e. permanent employer nomination or 457 or whatever visas are out there as I have heard of as much as £2000 - which seems an awful lot!!!

Regards,

WARDStoOZ x

Hi all...

Could you please give us an idea of how much visas cost i.e. permanent employer nomination or 457 or whatever visas are out there as I have heard of as much as £2000 - which seems an awful lot!!!

Regards,

WARDStoOZ x

Hiya,

Have you contacted any agents yet? When I contacted agents, they gave me a breakdown of what everything is likely to cost, so you know what you will need to budget for.

Hope that helps?

Kelly.:smile:

Guest Gollywobbler
our agents are based in nz (big Mistake) thier called oceana

Hi Julie

Do you mean Ashley McEwen t/a Oceania Emigration? If so, I spoke with Ashley at length on the phone at the end of July and he was in Manchester at the time:

Oceania Emigration - Welcome to Oceania Emigration

During the conversation he did mention that he is a Kiwi, but he certainly wasn't in NZ at the time.

Best wishes

Gill

We are using GM too and have also been dealing with Stephen and well to be honest I'm a bit frustrated with him and someone from the GM office here in the UK.... nothing major, and I know he is trying to ensure DH's TRA is spot on...but after quite specifically telling us DH's stat dec was good as it was, he insisted at the last minute we change it....delaying things further. He also doesn't answer specific questions that we have emailed him, only seeming to answer the questions he wants to answer. I have also left several telephone messages for someone at their UK office and NOT one of my calls has been returned.... I try not to bug them with stuff too much 'cos they have lots of clients for whom they are of course trying to help get their visas but I don't think it's asking too much, given what we are paying to expect a direct answer to specific questions..... just my opinion, seems like plenty of others rate them more highly :unsure:
Feel able to send me a PM or an email with further details - I'll look into the situation for you.

Best regards.

Would like to add now that I did contact Alan directly and he was lovely. I explained our little frustrations with certains matters and he investigated the situation and had our agent here in the UK call me to discuss a couple of other little matters and I am now feeling alot more "happy" (if that's the right word) with things in general....

just didn't want anyone reading this to think I had any big gripes with GM....I didn't and don't..... they were minor quibbles and all sorted now...Thanks Alan!

I investigated both Ian Harrop and Go Matilda sending them both lengthy questionaires on my chances of obtaining a Visa. I have to say that they are both extremely profession and made a conserted effort in answering my questions. I have made my choice, but I have to say it was 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other!

I did have another Agent before that I fired as I did not feel completely comfortable with but that is a story for PM and not here!!

I investigated both Ian Harrop and Go Matilda sending them both lengthy questionaires on my chances of obtaining a Visa. I have to say that they are both extremely profession and made a conserted effort in answering my questions. I have made my choice, but I have to say it was 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other!

I did have another Agent before that I fired as I did not feel completely comfortable with but that is a story for PM and not here!!

Thats pretty much how I started my search for an agent, I sent the same email out to approx 10 MARA registered agents & waited for the replies, the ones that replied with 'standard' emails didnt really interest me, but the more personal ones did. :yes:

I have narrowed my search down now, but still not made a firm choice, although I dont need to just yet, so things like this thread are all very interesting.

Would love to hear more about how your made your final choice & what happened with your other agent, could you send me a PM please?

Kelly.:smile:

Archived