Form 80 travel history

JD3006

Hi, currently filling out my F80 for my perm res app. 

in relation to the travel history. In the UK when it was in the EU you didn’t need to use a passport. So I don’t have any history in my passport of those trips. Also don’t have any written down anywhere.. 10 years ago I didn’t have this plan so recording things like that wasn’t on my mind. I I’ve all the major international trips ok.  

what if I can’t remember all the trips?  

cheers

2 hours ago, JD3006 said:

Hi, currently filling out my F80 for my perm res app. 

in relation to the travel history. In the UK when it was in the EU you didn’t need to use a passport. So I don’t have any history in my passport of those trips. Also don’t have any written down anywhere.. 10 years ago I didn’t have this plan so recording things like that wasn’t on my mind. I I’ve all the major international trips ok.  

what if I can’t remember all the trips?  

cheers

Digital holiday pics will have timestamps. Emails of bookings/bank statements/social media posts.

Just now, DukeNinja said:

Digital holiday pics will have timestamps. Emails of bookings/bank statements/social media posts.

I can find photos but on some of the trips I didn’t plan or pay for them. As it was a work trip of a past employer that no longer operates.. so won’t know the exact entry and departure. 

Just now, DukeNinja said:

I would fill it to the best of my knowledge 

Yeah I guess when you sign it your are saying that “it is the the best of my knowledge” 

im not even sure how they check it as there would be no records on my passport of a EU trip I would of used a driver licence.

also asks for details of previous passports but they have been destroyed on receiving a new one? 

6 hours ago, JD3006 said:

in relation to the travel history. In the UK when it was in the EU you didn’t need to use a passport. So I don’t have any history in my passport of those trips.

Are you sure? The UK was never part of the Schengen area so you should have used a passport to leave the UK.

To help map my trips I searched my emails for booking confirmations

58 minutes ago, JetBlast said:

Are you sure? The UK was never part of the Schengen area so you should have used a passport to leave the UK.

To help map my trips I searched my emails for booking confirmations

Sorry was mainly thinking Northern Ireland and you don’t need a passport for that. 

such a pain that my passport was not stamped for some of the trips 🤦🏻‍♂️

14 hours ago, JD3006 said:

Sorry was mainly thinking Northern Ireland and you don’t need a passport for that. 

Northern Ireland is part of the UK. It isn't a separate country. So it wouldn't be classed as international travel and thus doesn't need to be included.

My From 80 trips "additional pages" ran to over 200 listed trips (and I know I missed of some day trips - which I declared - as I didn't have all the details)

They are really looking to see if you have spent time in a country they consider to be a "problem" or if you have spent enough time in a particualr country to warrant a police check from that locality

Do your best, but if you are sure you haven't included them all make sure you declare that you beleive there are a few short trips that you do not have details for

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hiya, maybe someone here can lend a hand! I’m having problems filling in the Form 80 - I can’t seem to add more rows to the tables provided and have a lot more travel/address history than they give space for. What program did you use to fill in the form or did you print and fill by hand? I’ve opened it with Adobe Acrobat but there aren’t many editing options... thanks in advance!! 

6 hours ago, PizzaQueen said:

Hiya, maybe someone here can lend a hand! I’m having problems filling in the Form 80 - I can’t seem to add more rows to the tables provided and have a lot more travel/address history than they give space for. What program did you use to fill in the form or did you print and fill by hand? I’ve opened it with Adobe Acrobat but there aren’t many editing options... thanks in advance!! 

Is there not blank pages at the end of the questionnaire to put more info on?