482 - Current processing times

NickB89

Hi all,

My application is approved on

TSS 482 MEDIUM

26th March nomination filed

29th March nomination approved.

11th April application lodged (including PCC and medical)

17th April application approved.

20 hours ago, djianb said:

Hi

my 482 visa has been submitted and wanted to ask a question around the questionnaire I had to fill out.

it asked for the last 10 years where I’d left the UK to essentially go on holiday. I have as much of the information I could remember and find out off my passport and pictures etc. 

If if I was to have forgotten 1 or 2 holidays from 9/10 years ago would this be grounds for them declining my 482 Visa do you think?

thanks 

2 hours ago, djianb said:

Hi nic

so you lodged your 482 visa and it got approved in just over a week?

thats very good going!

Yes approved in a week and I have sent PCC along with medical 

Edited by NickB89

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2019 at 03:17, Raul Senise said:

As @VERYSTORMY has stated, it depends on many factors. 

The fact that you are located in Singapore and have 7+ years of experience is irrelevant to how long it will take to process.

Hlw,

Can you please help me.

My immiaccount show "finalised" statu.  But havn't got decision yet.how long it will take for decisio? 

Any idea.. 

Thank u  

If your Immiacount shows Finalized, that means they have made a decision.  You should have received an email or if you applied through a migration agent, the email would have gone to them.  I'm not sure if a copy of the decision is also included in the communication section of your Immiaccount.  You could also check VEVO to see if your visa status has changed.

23 hours ago, micronpen said:

hi, I am also a Singaporean waiting for the TSS visa approval. May I ask if you needed to provide biometrics collection? I did not receive a request for biometrics collection and was wondering if i should request for a letter...

No need for biometrics but for Singapore PCC, I went to the HQ and there I gave my fingerprints.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2019 at 04:52, MaggieMay24 said:

If your Immiacount shows Finalized, that means they have made a decision.  You should have received an email or if you applied through a migration agent, the email would have gone to them.  I'm not sure if a copy of the decision is also included in the communication section of your Immiaccount.  You could also check VEVO to see if your visa status has changed.

Thank you so much for your response

Need another help.

Can my sponser change my nominated occupation before visa decision being granted?       

34 minutes ago, Nabila islam said:

Need another help.

Can my sponser change my nominated occupation before visa decision being granted?       

No, Raul has already replied to you about this. You would need another sponsorship and application submitting under the 482 since the 457 does not exist anymore.

2 hours ago, Nabila islam said:

Need another help.

...and as @MaggieMay24 has said, if your application is showing as "finalised" then a decision had already been made. A copy of that decision will be in the details section of the application in your Immi account.

Edited by paulhand

On 15/04/2019 at 03:17, Raul Senise said:

As @VERYSTORMY has stated, it depends on many factors. 

The fact that you are located in Singapore and have 7+ years of experience is irrelevant to how long it will take to process.

You say it depends on many factor..

So if my sponser company located in to regional area, does it effect my visa procceing time?  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Any update on who else is getting their 482's at the moment?  Feels like I'm waiting FOREVER!  Need some peer support!

29th April nomination approved

7 May Application lodged (including PCC and medical)

9 May More information requested and provided same day

30 May:  waiting, waiting, waiting...