Recommended migration agents??

AussieWannabe

I've not got the most straight forward visa application but I'm willing to work round multiple options.

im looking for an agent I can discuss all these options with first with a view to commencing the most appropriate way forward asap 

Any recommendations appreciated from those who have used an agent xx

Immigration2oz, Emigration Group, Concept Australia. All registered migration agents and all have good reviews. It is really worth doing a Google search on anyone you are thinking of using. Search the name of the business and the agent, followed by 'reviews'. Many agents offer free assessments and it is a good idea to speak directly with them if you can. Get quotes and a breakdown of the services they provide for their fees. Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, purpleal said:

All of the following are very well regarded agents on the forum 

Alan Collette from from www.gomatilda.com

Westley Russell www.pinoyau.com

Raul Senise www.ozimmigration.com 

I would second these agents who post on this forum. They are generous with their time and information to the benefit of the forum and if we wish to continue to have such free access then surely we should be looking to them first for more extensive support.

Your choice, obviously wannabe, don’t want to be dictating to you!!!! Just my opinion. Best of luck to you, hope you find a way. ?

• Thanks 1