300 - Prospective Marriage visa query

HibiscusDreams

Hi there,

I am currently waiting for my pmv visa to get approved and recently I was on a short holiday with my fiancé. I intend to upload some pictures, air tickets, hotel receipts. Do you have any other idea what we can upload more in support of our application? For the photos, can we upload selfies?

3 hours ago, JK8 said:

Hi there,

I am currently waiting for my pmv visa to get approved and recently I was on a short holiday with my fiancé. I intend to upload some pictures, air tickets, hotel receipts. Do you have any other idea what we can upload more in support of our application? For the photos, can we upload selfies?

Upload anything and everything that relates to the two of you. I have some selfies in amongst my evidence, I believe it is proof of genuine affection and I don't seen any problem with it, as long as it is alongside other photos too. When I submit evidence for my PMV, for each trip or event I create a PDF of a collection of photos together and it includes selfies.

Has anyone's processing time reduced? Mine went from 15 to 21 months to now saying 13 to 21 months. I assumed it was the monthly update but they haven't updated that on the website yet. I remember sometimes there was a delay though. 

I'm approaching 11 months since DOL and on Further Assessment...hoping this time change suggests some good news is coming my way! Hope those of you celebrating had a nice Easter weekend!

Hi everyone - wondering if someone could help me.

I received this RFI this morning. Am I being stupid, or are they only requesting my sponsor’s proof and not mine? Has any UK resident had this request? I notice that UK residents cannot apply for CNI (certificate of no impediment) if they are going to get married in another Commonwealth country. But this seems they are only asking for my sponsor's proof.

This request checklist is for LAURA ___________ (me, not going to include my full name for privacy purposes)

Evidence of your marital status;

The relevant document from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in Australia stating that your sponsor is free to marry.

On 23/04/2019 at 14:09, Laura_hj said:

Has anyone's processing time reduced? Mine went from 15 to 21 months to now saying 13 to 21 months. I assumed it was the monthly update but they haven't updated that on the website yet. I remember sometimes there was a delay though. 

I'm approaching 11 months since DOL and on Further Assessment...hoping this time change suggests some good news is coming my way! Hope those of you celebrating had a nice Easter weekend!

Yeah mine too .. changed from 15 month to 13 months .. hopefully we all get good news on monday. Amen

Hey everyone,

Quick update I just had my onshore partner 820 granted yesterday 😊🍾 (lodged in Oct 18 via an Australian agent) sending good luck wishes 🤞 to everyone else I've met so far on this journey.who is still waiting. My timeline; PMV 300 (lodged via Australian agent) Aug 2017, request for further info. (med and police check) med. failed referred then accepted visa granted Jan 2018 married onshore June 2018 Partner 820 lodged (via Australian agent) Oct 2018 granted May 2019.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

1 hour ago, spangle 1 said:

Hey everyone,

Quick update I just had my onshore partner 820 granted yesterday 😊🍾 (lodged in Oct 18 via an Australian agent) sending good luck wishes 🤞 to everyone else I've met so far on this journey.who is still waiting. My timeline; PMV 300 (lodged via Australian agent) Aug 2017, request for further info. (med and police check) med. failed referred then accepted visa granted Jan 2018 married onshore June 2018 Partner 820 lodged (via Australian agent) Oct 2018 granted May 2019.

Congratulations 🥂 Just waiting for my husbands police check to come through ( apparently the one we got for our pmv visa wasn't the correct one for this visa 🤔

is it still a 2 year wait for pr? 

Congrats again 🍾🍻

Hello @Angelpie  and thanks, yes I'm guessing so (2 years to pr) the grant letter just says until notified that 801has been decided or the application is withdrawn. I think one person on here said they got both together but I'm really not complaining I got this one a lot quicker than expected 😊

2 minutes ago, spangle 1 said:

Hello @Angelpie  and thanks, yes I'm guessing so (2 years to pr) the grant letter just says until notified that 801has been decided or the application is withdrawn. I think one person on here said they got both together but I'm really not complaining I got this one a lot quicker than expected 😊

It's fab news , really pleased for you , keeping my fingers crossed mine comes through quick once his police check comes through 🤞🏻Xx

On 26/04/2019 at 19:53, Elyka said:

Yeah mine too .. changed from 15 month to 13 months .. hopefully we all get good news on monday. Amen

Hi everyone , my PMV visa granted 2.5.19🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  My timeline is 7 months . 

• Congratulations 2

On 03/05/2019 at 18:33, Elyka said:

Hi everyone , my PMV visa granted 2.5.19🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  My timeline is 7 months . 

Congratulations! 

I was wondering if i could pick your brain a little bit. I applied for my PMV in december 2018 as decision ready with all the medicals and stuff already uploaded. So my question is, did you roughly apply in october somewhere and if so, when did you first get contact from a CO ? Did they ask for any more information or was it straight grant?

Many thanks 

2 hours ago, Invicala said:

Congratulations! 

I was wondering if i could pick your brain a little bit. I applied for my PMV in december 2018 as decision ready with all the medicals and stuff already uploaded. So my question is, did you roughly apply in october somewhere and if so, when did you first get contact from a CO ? Did they ask for any more information or was it straight grant?

Many thanks 

Hi there although your message wasn't directed at me I thought to let u know. I applied for my PMV stage 2 in Dec 2018. I got correspondence from the CO in Feb 2019. They requested more info from me like evidence but since I havnt heard anything. 

2 minutes ago, Nikisha said:

Hi there although your message wasn't directed at me I thought to let u know. I applied for my PMV stage 2 in Dec 2018. I got correspondence from the CO in Feb 2019. They requested more info from me like evidence but since I havnt heard anything. 

Hi! 

Thank you so much for answering 🙂 

I just dont know whats happening then. I applied for stage 1 using a brisbane agent using a process called decision ready. Ive not heard anything at all... im interested to hear what @Elyka recieved and when !

When did you get stage 1 if you dont mind me asking?

12 hours ago, Invicala said:

Congratulations! 

Many thanks 

Hi there ,

thank you 🥳🥳🥳

i have applied by myself on October 2018 , Indonesia . All document uploaded and same time . dec 2018 my CO asked me evidence of change name (my baptism certificate) my response in same day . I suggest you , Keep your immi update with evidence such photo, receipt of traveling to see each other . 

My friend from Russia applied same visa , and didnt hear anything till her visa granted . Her timeline 5 months .

Keep praying, keep the faith . Gbu

On 25/04/2019 at 19:04, Laura_hj said:

Hi everyone - wondering if someone could help me.

I received this RFI this morning. Am I being stupid, or are they only requesting my sponsor’s proof and not mine? Has any UK resident had this request? I notice that UK residents cannot apply for CNI (certificate of no impediment) if they are going to get married in another Commonwealth country. But this seems they are only asking for my sponsor's proof.

This request checklist is for LAURA ___________ (me, not going to include my full name for privacy purposes)

Evidence of your marital status;

The relevant document from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in Australia stating that your sponsor is free to marry.

It is confusing! Could be read as two documents though? 1 being evidence of your marital status and 2 being your partner's docunent from the RBDM 🤔

Both my partner and I (a then-UK resident)  were divorced (from other people! Not each other! 😂) when we applied, so we supplied our decree nisi, but not sure what to do if you're not divorced...

On 07/05/2019 at 07:45, TheWayOfThePony said:

It is confusing! Could be read as two documents though? 1 being evidence of your marital status and 2 being your partner's docunent from the RBDM 🤔

Both my partner and I (a then-UK resident)  were divorced (from other people! Not each other! 😂) when we applied, so we supplied our decree nisi, but not sure what to do if you're not divorced...

I know, so confusing right! I queried it and they replied confirming that is is BOTH of us, so TWO requests. Not clear at all!