187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 hours ago, ASAKY said:

Sorry for that....this is very long time. So unfair that immigration does not process older applications instead of applications coming from 2019.i know all depends from the case but , comon! august 2016 ??? thats  crazy!  

this is our life and is so bad they make us wait so long.....we can't organize our future cause we don't no what our future will be until they decide...so frustrating

I agree sometimes it's a bit unfair. I wonder if the state that treat the application has something to do.

Cause my friend also applid 187 in NSW, but she applied 3 months AFTER ME, and DIDN'T get RCB.
She got nomination and LESS THAN 24 hours after nomination she got PR, 2 months ago. It only took 16 months for her, the whole process.
And she's working in a small restaurant that's not busy so she says she's very relaxed.

compared to me which took 22 months, got RCB, nomination, and I'm crazy busy in a big restaurant.

hi everyone,I just checked the website and it said DE still has to Wait 21-23months. It only updated on July 2019. I wondering how many DE applications wait for nomination? I apply nomi and visa on Jan 2018, still no any news. I am really worried, because I know some people only took 15-16months to get their golden mail.  They are from high risk country, same as me. I am kind of  exhausted. 

8 hours ago, ASAKY said:

Sorry for that....this is very long time. So unfair that immigration does not process older applications instead of applications coming from 2019.i know all depends from the case but , comon! august 2016 ??? thats  crazy!  

this is our life and is so bad they make us wait so long.....we can't organize our future cause we don't no what our future will be until they decide...so frustrating

This is Unbelievable, We called Immi twice month but as usual they don’t provide any update and Nothing happening, The only thing they advise is to WAIT. 

17 hours ago, Simran10 said:

Congratulations 😊😊😊😊😊Does Immi open and work on Saturday? 

I don't now if they open or it's computerised.
But I also got nomination on a Saturday. and 28 days later PR.

Once you get nomination, it's pretty certain you'll get PR, if AFP check is clean, and character assessment is good and health is good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hee said:

I agree sometimes it's a bit unfair. I wonder if the state that treat the application has something to do.

Cause my friend also applid 187 in NSW, but she applied 3 months AFTER ME, and DIDN'T get RCB.
She got nomination and LESS THAN 24 hours after nomination she got PR, 2 months ago. It only took 16 months for her, the whole process.
And she's working in a small restaurant that's not busy so she says she's very relaxed.

compared to me which took 22 months, got RCB, nomination, and I'm crazy busy in a big restaurant.

Hello dear, did your friend got PR without rcb 

12 hours ago, Hee said:

Yes correct. I didn't know it was possible...I was shocked actually haha and thought it was unfair but anyways good for her.

Actually I got my Rcb refused and I applied again in June and immigration asked me for my documents like medical and police check.... I gave my all documents in 28 days ..... then immigration gave me 28 days to get my RCB approved ..... fingers crossed 🤞 

Hi guys,I am so worried. 

The immi called my boss 3 month ago, but my boss is not on office., so Hr manager answered the phone.The new Hr doesn’t know my situation and answered the officer. 

After company received email form Immi, my boss reply it and explain it. 

The officer visit the office,and they still not believe the position is real. 

Now they give 28days to explain the situation. My MA says I have to wait to know whether my nomin is approval or not. IF not approval, I have to appeal to AAT. I am so worried. 

Hello everyone 

Where I work my business has two branche15 minutes far away  from each other . My boss told me today he might close one branch and will move all business at one place and he is planning to closs the place where I applied nomination. But he told me don’t worry it won’t effect ur file bcos everything gonna be same ABN, business name , owner and my position. Only location is changing which is just 15 minutes far away from current place . What u guys think is it gonna effect on my file or what ??

my nomination was already refused and in AAT now 

pls help me  . Thanks 

If there is a wait in any sector of life but you know that thing will happen then it is still fine.

But if you have to wait to get your life decision and it is not coming in propose time then you feel very sad and stress.

I guess I am also feeling the same like others.

Life has come to halt where I don't know what the future is, even people I know think that is the never ending process.

The fun making part of relatives burns me.

This is a story of a 187 rsms visa applicant.

Guys you all are my family. Pls wish me some power.

Do comment if you feel are going through the same scenario. :(

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kshein said:

Hello everyone 

Where I work my business has two branche15 minutes far away  from each other . My boss told me today he might close one branch and will move all business at one place and he is planning to closs the place where I applied nomination. But he told me don’t worry it won’t effect ur file bcos everything gonna be same ABN, business name , owner and my position. Only location is changing which is just 15 minutes far away from current place . What u guys think is it gonna effect on my file or what ??

my nomination was already refused and in AAT now 

pls help me  . Thanks 

Don't worry doesn't effect to your file. As long as the ABN and company name is same no problem. 

33 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

If there is a wait in any sector of life but you know that thing will happen then it is still fine.

But if you have to wait to get your life decision and it is not coming in propose time then you feel very sad and stress.

Life has come to halt where I don't know what the future is, even people I know think that is the never ending process.

Do comment if you feel are going through the same scenario. 😞

Hi rajjat, I feel very sorry for that but I would like to say u that you push your MA if you have one because it happened with me long time ago in 2012, immigration forget to open my file and I did same thing with my MA and they called straight way and I got my visa 3 days because every agent is busy with New client, he/she will not care about depression and they will ask you only for waiting, this is my own experience , I don't believe in god but I believe in human, only human can help each other, don't be scare to push your agent, good luck

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Do comment if you feel are going through the same scenario. 😞

Hi Rajat ,

be positive , we all are in same situation. I have been here in Australia 10years and still have to wait for everything. It is so stressful and all migration agents are useless they don’t understand our emotions, all they want is money. Try to keep yourself busy . I don’t know much about it but try to send them an email.

• Like 1

@ A kaur.. thank you sooo much ..
I was very depressed today and frustrated.

Actually I am sick of waiting every monday.
I am overseas So I cant contact migration agent physically .
Neither she she takes my phone all all she is says me in email is to WAIT

Yes you are right is migration agent don't care about us.. they have no sentimental value with us except taking money.

Thank you so much A kaur for your mental support.

If I have family and friends like you then I'm sure immigration will be happy with me.

Sending virtual hugs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

@ A kaur.. thank you sooo much ..
I was very depressed today and frustrated.

Actually I am sick of waiting every monday.
I am overseas So I cant contact migration agent physically .
Neither she she takes my phone all all she is says me in email is to WAIT

Yes you are right is migration agent don't care about us.. they have no sentimental value with us except taking money.

Thank you so much A kaur for your mental support.

If I have family and friends like you then I'm sure immigration will be happy with me.

Sending virtual hugs

Don’t take too much stress please  , I know it is easy to say... but try to keep yourself busy, that’s what I do. Waheguru will bless us one day  🙏 

• Like 1

I am a silent follower 

I got a bad news today my nomination got refused today. I got a call from my migration agent around 12:30pm about my nomination refusal and I asked him for the email which he got from immigration about refusal and he denied to send me that, he said that its confidential its related to the business not to the applicant .

My timeline 27feb 2018 as restaurant manager 187 in regional WA

I checked my immi account after 9 hours and the status still shows received, nothing changed. I'm bit worried and confused . Anybody been through this situation please reply. 🙏🙏🙏

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Kaurkaur said:

I am a silent follower 

I got a bad news today my nomination got refused today. I got a call from my migration agent around 12:30pm about my nomination refusal and I asked him for the email which he got from immigration about refusal and he denied to send me that, he said that its confidential its related to the business not to the applicant .

I checked my immi account after 9 hours and the status still shows received, nothing changed. I'm bit worried and confused . Anybody been through this situation please reply. 🙏🙏🙏

At least you need to know what’s the reason?  

35 minutes ago, Kaurkaur said:

I am a silent follower 

can you ask the agent to cover the sensitive information or just show you the reason of refusal?

5 hours ago, Kaurkaur said:

I am a silent follower 

This is strange...if ur nomination is approved or rejected...even though the nomination is addressed to the employer, it's your right to view this letter so that you can prepare what you require for the AAT. Your agent is being overly professional and a little stupid, I'm sure you are paying your MA fees not your employer right - remind them this.