My timeline 

Rcb 01/10/17

Nomination& visa 31/11/17

Nomination Approved 25/07/19

Further document ie (PCC & medical) 25/07/19

submitted all 12/08/19(my PCC took around 30 days

still waiting

Any idea how long will it take to get my visa done

Congratulations mate... I have also received my nomination but immigration didn't ask for any documents. Can you please let me know how did you know immigration requested what document. DI your agent tell you or you found out from immi account. My immi account says received application only.

26 minutes ago, mahmudtarek said:

Congratulations mate... I have also received my nomination but immigration didn't ask for any documents. Can you please let me know how did you know immigration requested what document. DI your agent tell you or you found out from immi account. My immi account says received application only.

I applied through an agent 

after letting me know the approval after an hour agent called me and told me co asked for medical and PCC for me my wife  and my son (medical only)

4 hours ago, Vishnu said:

Hi Guys I am new here

My timeline 

Rcb 01/10/17

still waiting

Any idea how long will it take to get my visa done

Same here bhai . Nomination approved on 10/08/2019 and then requested s56 checklist. All submitted on 26/08/2019. Waiting for some good new .🙏🙏🙏

21 minutes ago, Manu said:

Got the visit of 2 border officer today at work.they recorded my interview. Ask so many questions. Is it a good sign? After how long will i get an answer from immigration? 

Hopefully you will hear some good news within couple of days

2 hours ago, Gujubhai12feb18 said:

Rcb 01/10/17

still waiting

4 hours ago, Manu said:

Got the visit of 2 border officer today at work.they recorded my interview. Ask so many questions. Is it a good sign? After how long will i get an answer from immigration? 

*correction they itw my boss not me.

Had the same happen to me. and received nomination 1 month later and request for medical and form 80.

If everything is legit at your work place, and all is in order. Then you have nothing to worry about 🙂

Edited by Hee
  • Congratulations 1

5 hours ago, Hee said:

*correction they itw my boss not me.

Had the same happen to me. and received nomination 1 month later and request for medical and form 80.

If everything is legit at your work place, and all is in order. Then you have nothing to worry about 🙂

Thanks 

I spoke to the two officers,i ask them is it a good sign.They said to me,it is a good sign to see you here in the restaurant working.i was in the kitchen at the time they came but the only issue is that someone introduced me as a head chef which they mentioned in their recording interviews. FINGERS CROSS,EVERYTHING GOES WELL .

4 hours ago, Manu said:

Thanks 

I spoke to the two officers,i ask them is it a good sign.They said to me,it is a good sign to see you here in the restaurant working.i was in the kitchen at the time they came but the only issue is that someone introduced me as a head chef which they mentioned in their recording interviews. FINGERS CROSS,EVERYTHING GOES WELL .

When you say recording though, they videotaped you? voice recording?
It is indeed a good sign that you were working when they come and if all legit don't worry!

That's the reason they do those itws, to see if everything's legit about your employment. So it's all good.

• Thanks 1

On 25/08/2019 at 09:58, Vamsi said:

Hie,

I Got my nomination approval on 5 aug 2019 and I added my patner on to my Pr application on  9 Aug...s56 ask for my partner medical but not mine 

i didn’t done my medicals before  ( can some help me Y)

nomination and visa -5 th feb 2018

Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks inadvance

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?