187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 29/07/2019 at 22:24, Rajat Babbar said:

Dear Emcee and bajajbajaj.. Congratulations to both of you emoji111.pngemoji111.pngemoji111.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji93.pngemoji93.pngemoji93.pngemoji2956.pngemoji1123.pngemoji1123.pngemoji1123.png

Hi rajat

If you don't mind can you please message me your contact number , seemsĀ like you have a great experience in Business sponsored visas. need to discuss something urgent .. thanks in advance

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sonia kaur said:

usually take 2 to 3 weeks. Actually I am on the same step too. Ā When did you had the medical done?

I'm gonna have it done on Monday. What about you?Ā My friend said it took her months before her visa was approved after she has done her medical šŸ˜¢ Hopefully, it won't take us months..Ā 

5 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

I'm gonna have it done on Monday. What about you?Ā My friend said it took her months before her visa was approved after she has done her medical šŸ˜¢ Hopefully, it won't take us months..Ā 

it s happening to me... Nomination approved on June, all documents submitted on 3 July....still no newsĀ šŸ˜–

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

Were you asked to submit medical and AFP?

i did medical check and AFT end of march. When they opened my visa file ( one day after my nomination approval - 19 June - ) they realized there was a missing translation(Ā so i had to send it.) and they asked for Form 80. Thats it. Ā I submitted all they wanted on 3 July but no news so far...

šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ

18 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

Immi only asked for medical andĀ My medical was done on 16th aug. it's been one week. Everything else was on up to date. Hoping to get a good news in couple of week. I know sometimes it took longer . But hoping the best for us.Ā 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sonia kaur said:

Immi only asked for medical andĀ My medical was done on 16th aug. it's been one week. Everything else was on up to date. Hoping to get a good news in couple of week. I know sometimes it took longer . But hoping the best for us.Ā 

don't worry it will be quick if you had just medical checks!

Hie,

I Got my nomination approval on 5 aug 2019 and I added my patnerĀ on to my Pr application on Ā 9 Aug...s56Ā ask for my partner medical but not mineĀ 

i didnā€™t done my medicals before Ā ( can some help me Y)

nomination and visa -5 th feb 2018

4 hours ago, Avygill said:

Hi EveryoneĀ 

Sorry for posting the bad news

I got Nomination Refusal as Retail Manager (same supervisor reason they give)

I am going to AAT as my owner really needs me and i m working there from lastĀ 3 years

Ā 

Hey, I am sorry to hear that. I am actually also retail manager, I work in a franchise shop. Theyā€™ve opened my file so the result should coming soon. I am kind of worrying that they might use the similar reason to reject mine. Ā Can I ask did they ask for more documents before they refuseĀ your nomination?Ā 

19 minutes ago, Lu Ding said:

Hey, I am sorry to hear that. I am actually also retail manager, I work in a franchise shop. Theyā€™ve opened my file so the result should coming soon. I am kind of worrying that they might use the similar reason to reject mine. Ā Can I ask did they ask for more documents before they refuseĀ your nomination?Ā 

They didnā€™t ask for anything..straight refusal..

wish you best of luckĀ 

• Sad 1

Goo Morning Everyone,Ā 

I have been reading / following this blog for a while now

Recently i have received my Nomination Approval. I was just wondering, how long usually it takes from nomination approval to visa decision ?Ā 

My Timeline :

RCB Jan 8 , 2018

VISA and Nomination Lodge : 31 Jan , 2018Ā 

Nomination Received : 22 Aug 2019Ā 

I have done my medical couple of months ago , Immigration did not ask for any other documents like AFP clearance or anything else.Ā 

If you guys have any information please comment.Ā 

RegardsĀ 

2 hours ago, Feb18cook said:

Is there anything to worry if you are offshoreĀ 

means do they process offshore files differently šŸ¤”

No idea (about diff"ly)...

Offshore applicant have nothing but to wait ...wait .....and wait ...

Which i feel is more painfull

Hello everyoneĀ 

I got one query if someone can help me . My nomination was refused in May 2019 and I applied for AAT . I m working with same company as full time employee. Today immigration people went to my place and was asking about me to my owner . Due to some reason was not at work when they came .Ā 

Now i m worried whatā€™s going to happen next . Pls help if someone went through same situation. ThanksĀ 

Hi everyoneĀ 

If anyone can suggest me that I applied 187 visa already and business sponsor or visa still not grant yet, now want to add my wife in my application. I applied my visa myself, I need to know what documents need for my wife and how can I pay for visa fees and medical.Ā 

10 hours ago, mahmudtarek said:

Goo Morning Everyone,Ā 

I have been reading / following this blog for a while now

Recently i have received my Nomination Approval. I was just wondering, how long usually it takes from nomination approval to visa decision ?Ā 

My Timeline :

RCB Jan 8 , 2018

VISA and Nomination Lodge : 31 Jan , 2018Ā 

Nomination Received : 22 Aug 2019Ā 

I have done my medical couple of months ago , Immigration did not ask for any other documents like AFP clearance or anything else.Ā 

If you guys have any information please comment.Ā 

RegardsĀ 

Hi there,

Can you please advise how long it took for your RCB to be approved in NT?

Just trying to get a rough idea on waiting time.

Anyone applied in NT, please drop a text and advise too šŸ˜