187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, A kaur said:

Hi guys ! 

I need your help . 

I have submitted my medical and form 80, I can see my medical updated on immi account but I can’t see my form 80. And my immi account still shows action Required, but they didn’t require more information. My lawyer said that my name is different on few certificates and forms and I have to do my AFP with all the names . So I applied my afp last week. Do you guys know that how long it takes to get AFP in mail. I am bit stressed.

thanks 

Hey Kaur,

I'm in regional QLD and between apply and receive the certificate it only took 7 days!! It's coming from Canberra, so I guess if you're near there it should be quicker.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2019 at 18:43, Rajat Babbar said:

Your evidence is part of S56..
Medical is requested because I believe your medical is not updated or it is old.

So I am assuming most likely your s56 request is there or you can do one thing you can go on IMMI website and you can check your messages there must be a request of s56.

All the best

Thank you so much. I already got My nomination approved today. So happy for that. 

• Like 1

On 16/08/2019 at 22:06, Avygill said:

Hi Gina 

s56 is DOHA’s form of asking for the documents they need.They can include anything related to the visa in s56 request.So you got a s56 request.

For example:- The email looks like this 

C8157575-93E2-44B2-9C21-CA31635DE03F.jpeg

Hi Avygill,

Thanks for your explanation.

1 hour ago, Nayanp said:

Hey guys here is my timeline for 187 Visa - NSW, hope it is of any help to you people

RCB lodged 28 Feb 2018
Nomination 12 Aug 2019
Upload document 14 Aug 2019
Visa Approved 17 Aug 2019

Thanks

Nayan Patel

Congratulations mite.

In which occupation you applied?

Hi everyone 
my Rsms visa was approved in April 2017 that Time i was pregnant and My employer doesn’t allow me to commence my job, then in July after delivery due to my baby health condition I start my work in January 2018 and I worked for one month only then my little one got sick again then doctor doesn’t allow me to continue my work And he give me a certificate to resume my work until my little one gets better. I have 2.5 year medical certificate. And already submitted to employer.
Now my question is it’s been 2.5 year has been passed and my 2 year contract has been finished so but I can do know
Do I need to go to same employer to complete my 2 year work or I can go somewhere else? 
Many thanks 

Yes ! But this wait is killing me , can’t think of anything else. Hope we all get Pr soon. 
A kaur I understand very much. But you have to train your brain otherwise it will hard for you to drive also.
I am sure everyone on this forum is stressed, worried, impatient and hopeful about their individual case.

वाहेगुरु मेहर करो। please it's high time
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

A kaur I understand very much. But you have to train your brain otherwise it will hard for you to drive also.
I am sure everyone on this forum is stressed, worried, impatient and hopeful about their individual case.

वाहेगुरु मेहर करो। please it's high time

Thank you Rajat ! I am trying to stay positive. But it’s my day off from. Work so just thinking too much 😂 

waheguru ji please bless us with all the happiness 🙏

• Like 2

Hi! I’ve been following this thread silently since July 2019 to reduce anxiety while waiting for our RSMS Visa 187 finalisation. And this forum helps me a lot. Hearing good news from this group made me hope more for the best. 

Today, I am sharing you our timeline for visa SC187

Occupation/State: Cook / NSW

Feb. 21, 2018 - Nomination & PR Visa applied

July 09, 2019 - Nomination Approved

July 20, 2019 - requested for Police Clearance and Medical

July 31, 2019 - Police clearance and Medical submitted

August 21, 2019 - SC187 Visa granted 😍

It has been a long wait yet very worth it. Always on God’s perfect time. Hoping yours will arrive soon!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

17 hours ago, ockerdoze said:

Hi! I’ve been following this thread silently since July 2019 to reduce anxiety while waiting for our RSMS Visa 187 finalisation. And this forum helps me a lot. Hearing good news from this group made me hope more for the best. 

Today, I am sharing you our timeline for visa SC187

Occupation/State: Cook / NSW

Feb. 21, 2018 - Nomination & PR Visa applied

July 09, 2019 - Nomination Approved

July 20, 2019 - requested for Police Clearance and Medical

July 31, 2019 - Police clearance and Medical submitted

August 21, 2019 - SC187 Visa granted 😍

It has been a long wait yet very worth it. Always on God’s perfect time. Hoping yours will arrive soon!

Congratulations! God's time is always perfect 🙂

• Like 2

On 20/08/2019 at 08:53, Nayanp said:

Hey guys here is my timeline for 187 Visa - NSW, hope it is of any help to you people

RCB lodged 28 Feb 2018
Nomination 12 Aug 2019
Upload document 14 Aug 2019
Visa Approved 17 Aug 2019

Thanks

Nayan Patel

Hi. Congratulation. 

I have submitted my visa sa time like you but still nothing.

What is you occupation?

• Like 1