187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi there,

Can you please advise how long it took for your RCB to be approved in NT?

Just trying to get a rough idea on waiting time.

Anyone applied in NT, please drop a text and advise too šŸ˜

It took around 3 weeks , I remember I applied in dec and got in in mid January 18

Hi guys,Ā 

Anyone got AFP please let me know before AFP wasĀ sentĀ to you, you wereĀ Ā advised once ur AFP hadĀ been completed (text, or email) or straight away the certificate came to your home???

I submitted AFP 8 days ago (6 business days) but till now I did not get any info. Iā€™m a bit nervous.Ā 

Thank you guys!

11 minutes ago, Gina Ng said:

Hi guys,Ā 

Anyone got AFP please let me know before AFP wasĀ sentĀ to you, you wereĀ Ā advised once ur AFP hadĀ been completed (text, or email) or straight away the certificate came to your home???

I submitted AFP 8 days ago (6 business days) but till now I did not get any info. Iā€™m a bit nervous.Ā 

Thank you guys!

it should arrive in your mail. mine took 7 business days

Edited by ASAKY
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Gina Ng said:

Hi guys,Ā 

Thank you guys!

Hi there, just let you know they sent me email to confirm my AFP completed and was posted to my nominated address..Ā 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kshein said:

Hello everyoneĀ 

I got one query if someone can help me . My nomination was refused in May 2019 and I applied for AAT . I m working with same company as full time employee. Today immigration people went to my place and was asking about me to my owner . Due to some reason was not at work when they came .Ā 

Now i m worried whatā€™s going to happen next . Pls help if someone went through same situation. ThanksĀ 

Can someone pls answer my question. ThanksĀ 

Ā 

Sorry toĀ bother you guys, just wanted to ask some of youĀ how sure you are that if you are on annual leave from you company overseas is not countable for immigration for the 2 or 3 years working experience even if itā€™s annual leave?

I am feel a bit worried now cuz I have applied 12th of June this year for 186DE and one of the requirements was to have 3 years working experience in order to apply for 186 visa DE, and I started working for my company on 15 of MayĀ Ā 2016 but I went last year 4 weeks overseas on holiday (annual leave from my company) so now I am freaking out that my application going to be maybe refused because of few days?!?!?

Can you pls share any information you know about this ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā ThanksĀ 

hi thereĀ 

I have lodge my 187 through my agent

Is there any chance that i can check my visa process as he is not responding my call and i am on interstate.

I don't have any copy of my visa as well...

What he told me is he just lodge my visa..

Any help will be appreciated..

Edited by Bijaya Khadka

1 hour ago, xushuang923 said:

@KsheinĀ I donā€™t think many people through this kind of situation.have you talk to your agent about this?

Ā 

1 hour ago, xushuang923 said:

@KsheinĀ I donā€™t think many people through this kind of situation.have you talk to your agent about this?

Yes I spoke to my agent and he said not to worry bcos immigration people didnā€™t ask my owner where m I . They only asked him about me about my work and about other nominated people .Ā 

On 25/08/2019 at 11:32, Avygill said:

Hi EveryoneĀ 

Sorry for posting the bad news

I got Nomination Refusal as Retail Manager (same supervisor reason they give)

I am going to AAT as my owner really needs me and i m working there from lastĀ 3 years

Ā 

Hi Avy,

Ā 

I was just going through forum and saw the bad news. Would you like to share your Job description with me ? may be I could be any help to youĀ  . You can send it on my email only if you want.

Hi Guys I am new here

My timelineĀ 

Rcb 01/10/17

Nomination& visa 31/11/17

Nomination Approved 25/07/19

Further document ie (PCC & medical) 25/07/19

submitted all 12/08/19(my PCC took around 30 days

still waiting

Any idea how long will it take to get my visa done

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Vishnu said:

Hi Guys I am new here

My timelineĀ 

Rcb 01/10/17

Nomination& visa 31/11/17

Nomination Approved 25/07/19

Further document ie (PCC & medical) 25/07/19

submitted all 12/08/19(my PCC took around 30 days

still waiting

Any idea how long will it take to get my visa done

Ā 

Hey, congratulations about your nomination, I am pretty sure your visa is on your way. Ā I am also retail manager in QLD. Can I ask did they ask more documents before they approved your nomination?Ā 

Just now, Lu Ding said:

Hey, congratulations about your nomination, I am pretty sure your visa is on your way. Ā I am also retail manager in QLD. Can I ask did they ask more documents before they approved your nomination?Ā 

No mate they didnā€™t ask but my employer submitted all financial documents even before they asked

Just now, Vishnu said:

No mate they didnā€™t ask but my employer submitted all financial documents even before they asked

They asked for more documents about my nomination. I am kind of worrying cause we are franchises shop. Ā And they reject a lot of retail managers. Ā But thank you for answering and again congratulations! šŸ˜Š