187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys

i applied rob & nomination in July 2018 and visa in oct 2018. 

Rcb was refused after 3 months.

case officer opened my file on 18 th June and no documents asked. Co only asked explanations for refused rcb which agent provided With in a week. 

nomination approved on 6th of augest and same day visa file is opened. They only asked for medical. 

I booked medical on 16th. Hoping I am nearly there.

I saw few people on this forum worrying about their rcb refusal. I don't think we need to worry about it because lot of councils are not approving rcb nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Hi just got a nomination today 9 am in the morning

region : NSW 

rcb granted : 15 feb 2018

visa apply : 20 feb 2018

10/8/2019 asking for documents updated financial report 

14/8/2018 9am got nomination approved

still need to do medical check / police check .

Hopefully u guys will get around this time , i think immigration keep finalising documents

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CONYFOX said:

Hopefully u guys will get around this time , i think immigration keep finalising documents

In which occupation u applied?

Hi guys,

I applied 187DE on Feb 21,2018 Cook Vic

I am the only one cook working here.

Yesterday I got a call from my agent saying that Home Affairs have found information for which they can refuse my Employer Nomination. 

He told me he can provide a strategic plan to achieve an Employer Nomination approval, though He make no guarantees. Therefore, He have two fee structures as follows;

1) $2,500.00 payment unconditional the outcome. 

2) $3,500.00 no win no fee. (Fully refunded if the Employer Nomination is not approve.

I talked to my owners today and the reason was because pub is on sale from before I applied which both me and my agent didn’t know about this. 

I also cant blame my owners because I am the first whom they sponsered. And they didn’t know anything about this visa before.

My owners took off  tha sale from website today and told me it takes one day to remove from it.

I’m happy that they didn’t reject directly and gave us 9 days time to submit more information.

I’m also happy to pay $3500 to my agent but I’m afraid if my nomination get rejected.

I want to know if there’s any other who are, were in this situation. Your help will be very important for me.

Thanks!

Edited by Saaga

10 hours ago, CONYFOX said:

Hey, congratulations about the nomination! I was asked to provide more documents today, I think we might need to wait at least 2 weeks 😂. But you only waited 4 days and you got the results 👍👍👍

• Like 1

On 26/07/2019 at 11:57, Pipink said:

golden mail:

Position cook VIC

RCB approved 8/2017

Visa and nomination applied :9/2017

further documents 4/2019

BAS , ABN,tax

more documents ( not sure) 6/2019

Nomination approved 11/7/2019

Requested police check and medical 

Submitted 19/7/2019

visa 15/8/2019

Your’s is on the way:)

verysoon!

• Congratulations 1

Got my golden email today. DoHA has just approved our application for PR. Me, my wife and 3 children are now permanent residents. 

I hope you all get some news to cheer you up in coming days or weeks. 

Timeline:

Nomination applied in August 2018

Visa Applied in September 2018

Nomination approved in July 2019

Visa approved today, 15th August 

Best of luck to you all. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

5 hours ago, Lu Ding said:

Hey, congratulations about the nomination! I was asked to provide more documents today, I think we might need to wait at least 2 weeks 😂. But you only waited 4 days and you got the results 👍👍👍

Hhaha yeah , dont worry you will get it for sure! Dont stress,, i wasn’t expecting that quick aswell , when my lawyer called me i thought theres something wrong with nomination . Be positive good thing happen ! 

Hi Guys!

i applied January 2018

Nomination approved 18 June 2019

Immigration asked for a missing translation and form 80 which have been sent on 3 July

I heard nothing so far and usually it is quick after the nomination, as i can see in this forum, and this concerns me.

state - QLD

pos -  PRIMARY PRODUCT INSPECTOR 

• Congratulations 1

Hi all,

How long does the RCB processing time take in Northern Territory?

Has anyone felt like applying for visa in "wanting states" is much faster to get them granted than in busier states (QLD/VIC/NSW/ACT)? Or non sense at all?

Just some insight will be great.

I cant get to find much info on NT on the net.

Thank you for any help/info provided.

20 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

Hi,

Just wondering how long will it take to get your nomination approved after you have submitted all the documents required by the immigration?

thanks

My nomination was approved after 17 months. but I'm still waiting for visa application to be decided

May god bless all of us with australian rsms visa 187 positive result. Also to be included our friends in AAT.

This visa has involved endless energy, money, dreams and dedication of every individual.

Collectively we pray for faster results.

God please bless all of us right now.

AMENa11710c1bcc06ca2e9d4c8d601acc872.jpg&key=be2a31163c10935d5f3d8b477c519d5eb26be8390c01b1b5f1c3a824c5a728f9

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone,

I got requested checklist email from Immi that requested company financial info, my working evidences...Is that s56 form? Someone told me s56 is AFP, medical requested, not financial info. Plz explain to me coz I don’t understand. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Hello everyone,
I got requested checklist email from Immi that requested company financial info, my working evidences...Is that s56 form? Someone told me s56 is AFP, medical requested, not financial info. Plz explain to me coz I don’t understand. Thank you so much!
Your evidence is part of S56..
Medical is requested because I believe your medical is not updated or it is old.

So I am assuming most likely your s56 request is there or you can do one thing you can go on IMMI website and you can check your messages there must be a request of s56.

All the best
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gina Ng said:

Hello everyone,

Hi Gina 

s56 is DOHA’s form of asking for the documents they need.They can include anything related to the visa in s56 request.So you got a s56 request.

For example:- The email looks like this 

C8157575-93E2-44B2-9C21-CA31635DE03F.jpeg

• Like 1