187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 23/07/2019 at 16:00, Niz said:

Hi everyoneĀ 

AlhamdulillahĀ Finally after a long long wait we got our PR today. Our timeline is....

RCB Apply AUGUST 2016

(RCB APPROVED IN SAME WEEK)

Nomination apply SEPTEMBER 2016

Visa applyĀ  Ā  OCTOBER 2016

s56 request in JUNE 2018

(ask for proof of English, all financial documents and work place photos)

After that no news just wait wait wait

Again request s56 in JUNE 2019

(ask for each and everything which needs for file nomination. BAS, PROFIT N LOSS, PHOTOS, PAY SLIP etc)

Receive call from Immi on work phone they talk with my employer and then they talk with me ask about, salary, working hours, working days, joining date.

Nomination Approved on 29 June

Asked for medical on 08 July

Medical done on 15 July

Finally today 23 July we got our golden email.

I apply with RPL certificates so guy who worried about it still its fine with RPL certificates but its depend on case as well

Dont loss your hope and wait Inshallah guys you got your golden email soon.

Thanks

congratulations,seems like a prettyĀ toughĀ Ā  journey.Ā 

• Congratulations 3

Hi, Friends, I have a piece of good news. I applied for RCB, Nomination and Visa in January 2019. RCB approval in March 2019. Requested BAS and other Company Info on April and Submitted it on May andĀ Nomination approved yesterday. Could you guys let me know how long it will take to get visa decision after receiving nomination approval? Does IMMI will ask any additional documents for Visa ? or they will call for an interview ?

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

5 minutes ago, Mt. Fuji said:

Hi, Friends, I have a piece of good news. I applied for RCB, Nomination and Visa in January 2019. RCB approval in March 2019. Requested BAS and other Company Info on April and Submitted it on May andĀ Nomination approved yesterday. Could you guys let me know how long it will take to get visa decision after receiving nomination approval? Does IMMI will ask any additional documents for Visa ? or they will call for an interview ?

Thank you

Yes if they need they gonna ask for documents. But I donā€™t think they will call for interview.

please can you share in which occupation you applied?

19 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Dear Emcee and bajajbajaj.. Congratulations to both of you emoji111.pngemoji111.pngemoji111.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji93.pngemoji93.pngemoji93.pngemoji2956.pngemoji1123.pngemoji1123.pngemoji1123.png

Ā 

iļ»æĀ lodged my 187 ( off shore)on Jan 2018 and yet didn't get any update. I'm working full time there andĀ I'm doing another job for tax as quick money . Is this going to affect on my file. ??Ā ļ»æ

7 minutes ago, Chai said:

Ā 

iļ»æĀ lodged my 187 ( off shore)on Jan 2018 and yet didn't get any update. I'm working full time there andĀ I'm doing another job for tax as quick money . Is this going to affect on my file. ??Ā ļ»æ

I donā€™t think so. As far as you work full time there to show genuine need, you can work as many part time jobs as you can. From my understanding.

Hello everyone,

Applied 28 Feb 2018 - 187 Direct Entry

I got an email yesterday from the Pearson test center where my wife wrote her English test about 18 months ago.Ā 

It looks like this:

ORDER SUMMARY

Order Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Order Date: July 29, 2019Ā 10:02 AM

As you requested, your PTE Academic scores for the appointment listed above will be sent to the following recipient(s). Please allow one to two business days for a recipient to receive your score report.

Department of Home Affairs (DHA) Ā  DHA Ā  Visa Applications

Anyone else ever received something like this?

Does this mean they are looking at my visa application, or could it have been my agent requesting the scores? My nomination is not yet approved.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, 187de2018 said:

Hello everyone,

Applied 28 Feb 2018 - 187 Direct Entry

I got an email yesterday from the Pearson test center where my wife wrote her English test about 18 months ago.Ā 

It looks like this:

ORDER SUMMARY

Order Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Order Date: July 29, 2019Ā 10:02 AM

As you requested, your PTE Academic scores for the appointment listed above will be sent to the following recipient(s). Please allow one to two business days for a recipient to receive your score report.

Department of Home Affairs (DHA) Ā  DHA Ā  Visa Applications

Anyone else ever received something like this?

Does this mean they are looking at my visa application, or could it have been my agent requesting the scores? My nomination is not yet approved.

Ā 

Hi mite

may be your agent requesting for report not immigration. But if one more thing retail manager now days is on high risk please try to update your job activities because they are refusing retail managers nowadays by saying you need supervisor instead of manager.

thanks

2 hours ago, CChendo said:

Hi,Ā 

Could anyone please give a time frame after nomination approval and s56 documents submitted?

Ā 

Thanks.

Hi,

we have been waiting 6 week. Our agent said it can take 2 days to 3 month or longer. Ā Hope good news soon.

On 30/07/2019 at 16:25, CarmenChung said:

I donā€™t think so. As far as you work full time there to show genuine need, you can work as many part time jobs as you can. From my understanding.

Hi everyone,

i m silent follower since last year.

i dont know its gonna help your or not Chai....but i asked the same question in this forum. and you can see attachment for the answer, if it helps you.

1.JPG

On 29/07/2019 at 08:50, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

can anybody help or give me some suggestions? My nominationĀ got refused on 25/07/2019.Ā 

Nomination applied 28/10/2016,

visa applied 01/11/2016.

In 2017 one of the stuffs in my working place sue my boss to the fair work,because unfair dismissal and under payment. My boss got penalty. In 01/03/2019,my boss received a bar from the immigration. The immigration bar the sponsorship from sponsoring more people until 01/09/2020. My boss told me this bar on 13/03/2019. After that the boss also told me that he stoped the service with the agent. I was worried a lot. I asked many agents about this. But my boss said if I cannot find a lawyer they wonā€™t continue help me because they donā€™t trust any agents.Ā  That time was already weekends,only one lawyer agent answered my phone located in Sydney named Agape Henry Crux. The lawyer named Jason answered my phone and analyzed my case in 16/03/2019 and said I have a big chance to win my case,they sign a contract with me.Ā  I paid them $7800 including gst. And the lawyer team did submission about the bar to the immigration and take carriage with my case and told the immigration I have changed to this agent. In May,I didnā€™t get any news from immigration and worried a lot. So I asked my lawyer team if they can write a complaint to the immigration. The lawyer team replied me that because this is an additional instructions and I need to pay $1000Ā (plus Gst). I think itā€™s really unfair for me and argue with me. I signed the contract said they will help me with case and this is a part of my case. I didnā€™t pay them any more money and I wrote the complaint to the immigration by myself. The lawyer team said my case is very urgent and they said they helped me a lot so thatā€™s why charge so much for me. But the immigration refused the nomination because my boss bad record. The fact proved that whatĀ  my lawyer did does not work at all. Before this,I asked my lawyer if my case fail,do you refund me? They said if it is their fault yes,if not no. After I received the refusal letter from immigration and asked the lawyer team if they can return part is my fee,they said they donā€™t pay the result fee. I showed them the screenshots to show that they promised me before if it is their fault they will refund me.Ā 

Today this morning they replied me and saidĀ ā€˜We will be informing the Department of Home Affairs that we can no longer act for you. I trust that 7 days will be adequate time for you to seek a different lawyer.ā€™Ā 

I donā€™t want to look for any agents now. But I donā€™t know how I can let the immigration know my situation and contact me directly.Ā 

Can anybody help me to figure out what I can do. I will really appreciate it is you can give me some suggestions. Thank you very much for everyone.

Hi Geace,Ā 

First of all, really sorry to hear that and the money you have lost in between.Ā 

Now Unfortunately, there is no way you will get the visa based on your current sponsorer position. Yes, you can write to the immigration to justify your position but immigration giveĀ you visa based on your sponsorerĀ situation/finanical/business size etc. Before nomination immi have noting to do with the candidate.Ā Ā and in this case your sponsorer failed miserably.Ā 

Now the biggest culprit in this scenario is your new agent who charged you 7800 despite knowing that you won't get the visa or nominatin approval.Ā 

The only thing you can do is complain to immigration about your agent on the follwoing siteĀ https://www.mara.gov.au/using-an-agent/resolving-disputes-with-your-agent/make-a-complaint-about-an-agent/.Ā 

and again forget your current boss if you wanna try again find the new business in regional area.Ā 

thank you and really felt for you. Good luckĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Feb28 018 said:

Hi, i am a silent reader of this forum. I just want to share my timeline;

Nomination and visa applied in Feb 2018

As a ChefĀ 

VIC

from RPLĀ 

Skill assessment, Medical and Police report submitted.

Immi status: ReceivedšŸ˜”

Still wating...

Ā 

Hi,

Similar timeline, when did you submit your s56 documents?

Ā 

Thanks.

Ā 

Hi guys ,

i apply 187 as a retail manager manager ,feb 2018 .i got rcv but after that i did not get any news ,immi status still received, soĀ 

i cant wait more time Ā i am working since 2016 and this is enough.so I decided to withdraw my file .is it good idea or not because i have second option Job ready .i am thinking to go with second optionĀ 

Hello guysĀ 

Visa and nomination -Ā  april -2017Ā 

Occupation - cook (vic ) HR countryĀ 

My nomination has been approved (17/07/2019) šŸ˜Š

Immi just asked for medical onlyĀ 

Which i have submitted last weekĀ 

Waiting for good newsĀ 

No idea how long that will beĀ 

I asked my lawyer how long they take to make decision

He replied may be week could be monthsĀ 

I hope i will get good news soonĀ 

Cheers ..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Congratulations 4

On 02/08/2019 at 16:07, Satish kumar said:

Hi guys ,

i apply 187 as a retail manager manager ,feb 2018 .i got rcv but after that i did not get any news ,immi status still received, soĀ 

i cant wait more time Ā i am working since 2016 and this is enough.so I decided to withdraw my file .is it good idea or not because i have second option Job ready .i am thinking to go with second optionĀ 

I received my grant at 18th month mark today . Please be patient. I applied in Jan 2018