187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 minutes ago, CONYFOX said:

OMG cant believe it golden mail today!Ā 

I was sleepin and my lawyer called me i thought she needs more documents of me , because im not even 21months - 25 months waiting.

and then she said ā€œcongratulation you are Permanent resident nowā€

Ā Im soooo happy!Ā 

Heres my timelineĀ 

cook NSW

RCB apply : jan 2018

RBC granted : 20 feb 2018

Visa apply : 22 feb 2018

nomination granted : 16 aug 2019

asked for afp and med check

submit : 28 aug 2019

VIsa granted today 10 sept 2019

Ā 

I hope you guys will get a good news too soon!Ā 

God bless!Ā 

Congratulations mite

• Congratulations 2

19 hours ago, Wonderingaloud said:

You are not at fault, and the company is doing the right thing by informing immigration. I wouldnā€™t have thought there would be any issue, you will still be working for the company. Itā€™s all out of your control.Ā 

I donā€™t have any first hand experience or know anyone where this has happened, but as I say honesty is always the best policy when it comes to immigration. I reallyĀ think you will be fine.

Thanks Wondering aloud. I have asked the HR to talk to IMMI and let me know the outcome.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Zuhana17 said:

Hi,

Just a question, if anyone can help me out there. I have done my medical with my husband last Wednesday. My one got cleared last week but my husbandā€™s one showing still in progress. What could be the issue? He doesnā€™t have any health problem. Ā ThanksĀ 

Mine also showing in progressĀ 

• Like 1

Is there any idea, how long they gonna take the time after nominations been approved?

TIMELINE

STUDENT VISA GRANTED FOR COMMUNITY WELFARE WORK 2008 July

class started jan 2009

started work as a cook Asian restaurant 20hours from 2009 july

course finished 2011

Government changed the rule, higher English requirement

started enrolled nurse 2011 to 13

still did not get any options to get PR

enrolled at UNISA Ā Registered nurseĀ 

DONE VERY WELL ALL SUBJECT REMAIN (5.3 GPA overall)

STUDIED UNTIL FINAL SEMESTER RN

still havenā€™t got options that time due to my English test. Havenā€™t got 7 in each

my employer offered nice salary and sponsorship. We applied working visa first 2015 jan . Visa granted on MarchĀ 

Ā 

and 2017 March Ā transactionsal streams 186 nominations andĀ visa appliedĀ 

feb 2018 nominations refused due to training documents not provide without requesting documents.Ā 

Applied AAT feb2018

start process for skill assessment and got result on dec2018.

applied 187 direct streams feb 19

AAT FILE OPEN Ā JULY 19 AND WITH OUT ANY HEARING FEVERING FROM AAT. And nomination got approved 25 july 19. And request AFP AND MEDICAL SAME DAY. AFP and medical done by 9 August.

Direct steams file also open and nominations got approved and requested 3 years experience 13 August 19. Submitted by 15 August 19.

now I am waiting for GOLDEN EMAIL. Still showing further assessment on IMMIACCOUNT.šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

35 minutes ago, Kabin said:

Is there any idea, how long they gonna take the time after nominations been approved?

TIMELINE

class started jan 2009

course finished 2011

still did not get any options to get PRļ»æ

still havenā€™t got options that time due to my English test. Havenā€™t got 7 in each

my employer offered nice salary and sponsorship. We applied working visa first 2015 jan . Visa granted on MarchĀ 

Ā 

feb 2018 nominations refused due to training documents not provide without requesting documents.Ā 

Applied AAT feb2018

AAT FILE OPEN Ā JULY 19 AND WITH OUT ANY HEARING FEVERING FROM AAT. And nomination got approved 25 july 19. And request AFP AND MEDICAL SAME DAY. AFP and medical done by 9 August.

Direct steams file also open and nominations got approved and requested 3 years experience 13 August 19. Submitted by 15 August 19.

now I am waiting for GOLDEN EMAIL. Still showing further assessment on IMMIACCOUNT.šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't worry, you'll receive a good news soon. I've been asking around and they say it would take 2-3 weeks, but everyĀ case is different. No one canĀ tell. Just don't stress yourself too much. If your nomination is approved, you're almost there ā˜ŗļø

On 09/09/2019 at 13:17, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Hi, Any news about Nominations approved for CafƩ-Restaurant Managers who applied in Feb/2018??? It's been more than 18 months and I'd like to know if anybody has had a Nomination or Visa approved in July, August or this month September 2019. My time line and details are: RCB approved 16th Feb 2018, Nomination and Visa applications lodged on 28th February 2018, Occupation: Cafe-Restaurant Manager in Central Regional Queensland

187 time line

DE

Cafe & Restaurant managerļ»æ

Onshore/regionalVIC

7/2017ļ»æ RCBļ»æ appliedĀ 

11/2017 RCB approvedĀ 

ļ»æļ»æ27/12/2017 Nomination applyĀ 

16/01/2018 visa apply

18/12/2018 Medical done

2/2019 police check/ original country Ā 

3/2018 police check/ AustraliaĀ 

5/6/2019 Immi requested for nomination support (explain the genuine position)

26/6/2019 submit the nomination supportĀ 

7/9/2019 Nomination approved after 21month

Hi everyone, I came to finally share my GREAT NEWS.

I've got my GOLDEN email on 09/09/2019 and still can't believe it.
Thanks to everyone who always come here to share their experiences. It means a lot for those who're waiting.

My visa has been granted after 06 months only and I was told it would take around 20-23 months. So, don't lose hope. Miracles still happen!!!!!! God is good and his time is perfect.

Ā 

Below my timeline:

Visa lodged - 06/03/2019

S56 form - 09/07/2019 - asked for AFP,Ā  My country police check, medical exams, my husband's English certificate

RCB submitted - 12/07/2019
RCBĀ Approved - 17/07/2019

All documents submitted on 26/07/2019

Visa granted: 09/09/2019

Ā 

Position: Public Relations - ACT

God bless you all!!!!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

23 hours ago, Kabin said:

TIMELINE

class started jan 2009

course finished 2011

still did not get any options to get PR

Ā 

Applied AAT feb2018

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

When Did you launch you 187 visa application??? was it before 15/3/18 or after that date?

On ā€Ž09ā€Ž/ā€Ž09ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 21:12, Ddl said:

Hi guys

my nomination got approved 4 months ago.Ā And they ask me for 3 years experience after qualification coz I applied after the rules change. I didnā€™t knew that experience counts only after qualification and I didnā€™t had 3 years. So I withdraw my visa application. But now I have 3 years experience after qualification plus skill assessment done. Iā€™m going to apply my visa againĀ this week with same nomination that got approved 4 months before. And just wondering if I will have any problem? Please itā€™s really stressful. I have already spend lots of money and time. Your any suggestions will definitely help me.Ā 

Thank you.

When did you apply your visa(Date)???Ā  was itĀ after 15/3/18 or before?

2 hours ago, Gandrade88 said:

Hi everyone, I came to finally share my GREAT NEWS.

I've got my GOLDEN email on 09/09/2019 and still can't believe it.
Thanks to everyone who always come here to share their experiences. It means a lot for those who're waiting.

My visa has been granted after 06 months only and I was told it would take around 20-23 months. So, don't lose hope. Miracles still happen!!!!!! God is good and his time is perfect.

Ā 

Below my timeline:

Visa lodged - 06/03/2019

S56 form - 09/07/2019 - asked for AFP,Ā  My country police check, medical exams, my husband's English certificate

RCB submitted - 12/07/2019
RCBĀ Approved - 17/07/2019

All documents submitted on 26/07/2019

Visa granted: 09/09/2019

Ā 

Position: Public Relations - ACT

God bless you all!!!!

I think your timeline date is wrong place.Ā 

When did you apply the visa?

25 minutes ago, Kabin said:

I think your timeline date is wrong place.Ā 

When did you apply the visa?

Hi there @Kabin

My timeline date is correct. Fortunately,Ā  I've got my 187 visa application finalised within 06 months. I don't know why and I'm still stoked and grateful.

As I mentioned, my visa was applied on 06/03/2019 and I got my visa approved on 09/09/2019.

I'm in ACT, profession Public Relations.

Ā 

All the best!

Regards

29 minutes ago, Kabin said:

Sorry when did you apply the RCB?

My student visa was expiring in March so the Migration Agent applied for the visa first without the RCB. In July when they requested more docs, they applied for the RCB and I was told it would take 10 weeks to be approved but it took 48 hours only.

Hi. Guys.

I was almost a silent follower.

I got the golden email 30mins ago.

I leave my time here.

24th Feb 2018 applied RCB, nomination and visa

26th August 2019, I got a call from immigration department

26th August 2019 Nomination approved, medical requested only

4th September 2019 medical check and uploaded at 10th September

Visa granted 11th September

I applied as a cook in hotel, low risk country

I can't believe I can write this today and realise that I got PR today.

Thanks for your support. You will be there. Be patient. Suddenly it comes to you.

Good luck !!

Edited by Feb 2018 Cook QLD
  • Congratulations 5