187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (PESE) - ENS 186 and RSMS 187 Visa

This is an automated response

No response will be provided to enquiries in relation to an application status update, processing timeframes, pre-lodgement or non-PESE related matters

Latest update:

The phone enquiry line (02) 8861 4353 for PESE Centralised Administration Team has been disabled from 23 March 2018. Any enquiries not answered by this automated response should be directed to nsw.pse@homeaffairs.gov.au

Processing status update:

ENS (subclass 186)

applications lodged from June 2016 to March 2017

RSMS (subclass 187)

applications lodged from June 2016 to March 2017

IMPORTANT: Applications are assessed on a case by case basis. Some individual circumstances may cause applications to fall outside the published processing times. As a network we seek to ensure all cases outside service standard are only undecided because they are the subject of appropriate and necessary ongoing processing . For information on global processing times, please see:  https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

Processing of the incomplete applications:

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry program is managing incomplete applications to reduce processing times for complete applications. This will involve refusing applications assessed as not meeting a legislative requirement at the initial assessment stage, due to lack of required supporting evidence

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2017 at 21:44, UserFriendly said:

Not by rule yet , you see, u need to understand that DIBP wants experienced Managers( there are way too many managers, just like too many accountants), if u have experience then it shows u in better light , like they want to know why you are hired for the sponsored position and no one else. Now that depends upon the location as well , far from any major city , 400- 500 km away, experience doesn`t matter a lot (before March 2018) . But yes you can apply without experience. It all depends upon case to case. The Australian govt is resisting giving visas to just anyone, you have to make your case strong. My suggestion, if you don`t have any experience, better start working at the Restaurant ASAP, that will make you more genuine. Good Luck.

On 10/1/2017 at 10:11, UserFriendly said:

Dear Mohammed, 

It is very positive thing that you have been working as chef for 2 years. But lets understand new visa changes that affected us in 2017. DIBP not only wants to get rid of fake visa holders but also fake companies, the trouble is even if the company is wrong, it affects the visa holder so we r in hot soup because of others mistake. Now in March 2018, it is rumoured that RSMS will also have significant changes, but it is not confirmed ( please dont forget before 2013, RSMS had 2 year work experience requirement, it was not easy to apply for RSMS, but they relaxed the rules). At the end of the day, it all depends upon the rulling government`s decisions and moods ( and they dont like immigrants, But benefit for us here is that, 21 or more MP`s are scandalised because of their citizenship , that is also one of the silent reasons why new citizenship bill is not passed in parliament ). 

Anyway, in your case, in my opinion, if your company is trust deed and not pty ltd, it makes it better( because of structure of the company and jurisdiction) , but then it comes to the date of trust fund, date of ABN and ACN, it is a new company no doubt, because they cannot attach the melbourne business, it will defeat the purpose and make it difficult ( you can have the branch of any company in city but the main operation should be regional area, where you work).

Also the same thing, if the position is established solely for the purpose of sponsorship, then it becomes harder for DIBP to swallow it , you have to show a lot of paperwork, which the employer will show since he has running business in Melbourne. Now, if the company is genuine and willing to sponsor you ( by hook or crook), then they have to give reasons, like expansion of business ( they have to show increase in profit , not just profit) , they have to increase your salary, they would need relevant market research ( to show that the new area does not have a restaurant like yours and there is a demand for that , etc), you have to give your reasons why you want to move to regional area ( any lawyer can make that), etc. In Opinion the sooner the restaurant opens , sooner you start working there, the better it is, at the end it all depends upon luck, paperwork, no. of applicants as chef in that duration , area and case officer. Good Luck. 

On 9/30/2017 at 14:57, UserFriendly said:

If you have the qualification and required English score, better go for an established business. Post march 2018 , there are bound to be big changes for RSMS scheme, your file will not be finalized before that, even if you apply today. If it`s the only option you have, try to avoid new business ( the condition of genuine position and not just created for sponsorship purposes ). Also I believe a lot of people are opening businesses in regional because of restrictions in ENS and 457  visas and also b`cause of MLTSSL and DIBP is not blind, they can see surge in applications and hence will make an issue of subtle differences. Just a suggestion, you got time till March 2018, if possible keep applying in big and established businesses..

For all documents , search Dibp website and consult a good migration lawyer.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/187/employer-documents.aspx

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/187/direct-entry-employer-nomination.aspx

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/186/applicant-documents.aspx

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/187/direct-entry-applicant-documents.aspx

Good Luck. 

On 10/1/2017 at 10:56, UserFriendly said:

Absolutely, the changes in the March 2018 are the biggest reason why they have slowed down, they want to push almost everyone beyond that. But no one knows what changes will be there in for RSMS scheme. 

The govt does not want to give PR to anyone who does not have any visa prior to that. So to make that work , they will introduce many changes, but that depends upon the current situation, which is not so bad in RSMS, there are not many fake companies and fake visa holders. Well lets hope for the best and prepare for worst. 

On 10/1/2017 at 11:15, UserFriendly said:

Also a lot of people in past would get citizenship in a year after PR and would not stay for 2 years ( which is kind of black mark, that`s also one of the reasons why DIBP want to make changes to RSMS).

Well lets hope for the best and prepare for worst. 

I wish i could see this member more often on this forum.... All of his predictions that he made 6 months ago are slowly coming true.....

Hi guys I was following this page from long time.......My hopes get even alive when I read the post in this forum.. this page really helps people..I want to share u all my timeline 

june 07 2016 apply nomination and visa 

approved march 2 nomination

docs requested: police check,medical 

medical done 06 march 

visa granted 20 march

Never loose hope good days to come and best of luck to everyone.

Thanks everyone

Edited by kcd
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, kcd said:

Hi guys I was following this page from long time.......My hopes get even alive when I read the post in this forum.. this page really helps people..I want to share u all my timeline 

june 07 apply nomination and visa 

medical done 06 march 

visa granted 20 march

Thanks everyone

Hi kcd,

Congratulations!

Please share the year that applications were lodged.

What state and occupation and was it DE or TRT?

Edited by Almera

medical done 06 march 
visa granted 20 march
Thanks everyone

Congrats mate
Which year did you apply 2016 or 2017 which occupation and state

18 hours ago, Ally89 said:

Hi guys!! They have opened my file after 11 months... applied rsms trans stream no direct entry... they asked more financial docs from my employer and he told me this morning.... i think this is to approve nomination... i am praying it goes well!!!!!!!!! The employer has now 28days to provide these docs.... ??

Hi Ally

Could you please tell me as they have opened your file.What is the status on immi account now recieved or Processing?

Thanks

1 hour ago, kcd said:

medical done 06 march 

visa granted 20 march

Thanks everyone

Congratulations... I'm so happy for you. 

Finger crossed for all of us...??

9 hours ago, csc2018 said:

Anyone has thoughts about the case if visa got refused for silly reasons?

What are the chances to bringing the case up to AAT? Will the judge stand for the immigration officers because they are all government servants?

What are the grounds for visa applicants to stand??

HI Almera, 

if your case is strong, there are more likely chances AAT will approve your case. one AAT approve case, immi have to approve as well because AAT is top department.  However, AAT will take another 2-years easy. because number application immi is refusing applicants will straight go to AAT. and the thing is you have keep up dating AAT about financial. so if your business is ready to provide BAS's and other financial documents for next 2-3 years. than thats fine go for appeal. 
Thanks  

Help!!  Help!!  Help!!! 

I am sponsored by "xyz pty ltd" but their tarding or Business name is "ABC". I am working in "ABC". My owner is planning to sale the ABC that means business.  But they will not sale or close "xyz pty ltd". 

My question is will it effect my 187 visa and nomination application if they sale "ABC" the businesa 

Please Help me out guys!!! 

Edited by Legend

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Help!!  Help!!  Help!!! 

I am sponsored by "xyz pty ltd" but there tarding or Business name is "ABC". I am working in "ABC". My owner is planning to sale the ABC that means business.  But they will not sale or close "xyz pty ltd". 

My question is will it effect my 187 visa and nomination application if they sale "ABC" the businesa 

You  mean the company as a whole right? In my opinion if you're working in ABC and they plan to sell ABC, the ABN will be different of course it will effect your 187 visa and a lot of things involved. That's my opinion.

Better ask a registered migration agent.

2 hours ago, coolmittu said:

Hi Ally

Could you please tell me as they have opened your file.What is the status on immi account now recieved or Processing?

Thanks

Hi there, even if they have opened my file cause i saw the email from my MA myself, they haven't updated on immi account. The status is still sitting on received but email states they are processing it now and they have asked bas statement, tax return for the business, organisation chart and lots more!!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

You  mean the company as a whole right? In my opinion if you're working in ABC and they plan to sell ABC, the ABN will be different of course it will effect your 187 visa and a lot of things involved. That's my opinion.

Better ask a registered migration agent.

The company is xyz pty ltd.  They are not selling that one.  I am sponsored from there.  They just selling The Business "ABC". 

Edited by Legend

17 hours ago, Halloween said:

Hi guys,

Could you please help me with a doubt about the employee responsibilities after the 187 visa is granted?
Is it possible for a 187 visa holder to work in a part-time position after the visa is granted? 
I checked the immigration website and I cannot find any information about the condition of a full-time job to keep the PR, only the necessity to work for at least 2 years after the visa granted. 

Thank you

That's a hard one, but if your visa is granted I would think that it means that you're resident, therefore you could work part-time...as many Australians do. 

It is just my opinion, I don't have legal base on this. =) 

Call the Immi and ask them. =) 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
4 hours ago, Dhillon7 said:
It's 15th month on the way.I think need to wait atleast 6months more..emoji54.png

when you say this time you count from nominations or visa applied time. As in immi website it says from visa date?

Nomination nd visa both 10th jan 2017

On 21/03/2018 at 12:46, Legend said:

Help!!  Help!!  Help!!! 

I am sponsored by "xyz pty ltd" but their tarding or Business name is "ABC". I am working in "ABC". My owner is planning to sale the ABC that means business.  But they will not sale or close "xyz pty ltd". 

Hi  Legend, 

A. if you have been sponsored from "xyz" and  working in "ABC" under the same employeer, Than no problem at all regardless ABC can go to hell. 

B. Your ABN shouldn't be changed, even your employeer sell the "XYZ" as well, and new employeer come. But new employer have to use the existing ABN. ABN will only be changed if new employer change and name of the company. 

C. in your situation you was working in abc and been sponsored by xyz and xyz under the previous employer then you have no problem at all. 

D. i had the same issue and my agent said to me even my employer sold the 100% share and new employer keep the existing ABN. then there is no problem at all. 

Hope it will make sense. i am happy to explain further. 

Thanks 

18 minutes ago, Deza said:

Hi  Legend, 

A. if you have been sponsored from "xyz" and  working in "ABC" under the same employeer, Than no problem at all regardless ABC can go to hell. 

B. Your ABN shouldn't be changed, even your employeer sell the "XYZ" as well, and new employeer come. But new employer have to use the existing ABN. ABN will only be changed if new employer change and name of the company. 

C. in your situation you was working in abc and been sponsored by xyz and xyz under the previous employer then you have no problem at all. 

D. i had the same issue and my agent said to me even my employer sold the 100% share and new employer keep the existing ABN. then there is no problem at all. 

Hope it will make sense. i am happy to explain further. 

Thanks 

Thanks a lot budy.  This things was killing my mind.  Thanks a lot to explain me.