Timeline (PMV 300) Applied in 2017

14 minutes ago, spoq said:

Thank you!

I applied when I was in Dubai. I'm in Australia at the moment on a tourist visa.. how about you? where are you applying from?

I’m from UK (currently still here but planning a visit in November) applied 27th May 2018

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone! I hope some of you know what could I do in my situation. 

I applied for PMV visa on 06/07 and have been waiting still. My BF and I are going on holidays for 2 months. As far as I understood , if I leave the place where I usually live I should change my address and phone number  in Immi account. 

I am going to attach tickets and hostel bookings there, but I am not really sure what I should do with the phone number and address. 

Any travellers on this forum? What do you usually do? 

Thanks in advance!

On 15/12/2018 at 18:52, Invicala said:

Hi guys! Watching and sharing 

I applied 14th December 2018

sent my application as decision ready, going to do the medical this Tuesday. Mini account yesterday said that the wait times are between 12-16 months.

has anyone had any movement? 

Hello! Mine got approved last December 5th.. application was lodged on Feb 16 🙂

On 17/12/2018 at 12:18, CEP said:

Congrats!

Was it processed in Dubai? Were you contacted for further info?

Thank you!! Best Christmas gift! We hired a migration agent based in Brisbane so she would ask us to submit updated evidence (photos, tickets, etc) every 3 months or so. But we have initially submitted a decision ready application. 

On 15/12/2018 at 21:10, Sharfy said:

Hey everyone! I hope some of you know what could I do in my situation. 

I applied for PMV visa on 06/07 and have been waiting still. My BF and I are going on holidays for 2 months. As far as I understood , if I leave the place where I usually live I should change my address and phone number  in Immi account. 

I am going to attach tickets and hostel bookings there, but I am not really sure what I should do with the phone number and address. 

Any travellers on this forum? What do you usually do? 

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sharfy.. I don't think you have to update it since you are not moving permanently. After 2 months are you going to return to your current address?

3 hours ago, spoq said:

Hi Sharfy.. I don't think you have to update it since you are not moving permanently. After 2 months are you going to return to your current address?

Hey, thank you for the reply!!  yes. I am going to return to the place where I currently live and after apply for a tourist visa if my PMV visa is not granted by then. 

On 18/12/2018 at 19:39, Sharfy said:

Hey, thank you for the reply!!  yes. I am going to return to the place where I currently live and after apply for a tourist visa if my PMV visa is not granted by then. 

Welcome! Right.. then it's not necessary to update:) 

• 2 months later...

Hi all, 

My partner is in the UK and I am in Australia. We are hoping to get our 300 lodged in the next few days. Was stressful enough just getting to this point lol. I have been reading everyones posts and it looks like the 300 isn't really that common? I don't seem to ever see too much about it. 

Just wanted to say hi all and wish everyone luck in getting their visa's processed. Hopefully it wont be too long a wait.