190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 15:59, Praveen said:

Hello Vinod,

did you submit your medicals and PCC, and all documents. if yes.. then you will need to directly wait for Grant. 

if you missed anything then you would have got an email requesting for documents

Thank you Praveen. 

I have got my PR granted yesterday..it took exactly 4months...Lodged application on 26th June.. approved on 26th Oct ... It is a direct grant with out any discussion for pending documents and case officer information....

On 27/10/2017 at 11:39, Vinod Kumar said:

Thank you Praveen. 

I have got my PR granted yesterday..it took exactly 4months...Lodged application on 26th June.. approved on 26th Oct ... It is a direct grant with out any discussion for pending documents and case officer information....

Congrats!!! 

Hi Guys

I've lodged a 190 visa (NSW) on 8 June 2017 then 21 June co contacted for additional documents and family's medical,PCC, which was provided on 1 August. There was completely slience till Nov 5 in which CO sent me an email asking a question whether or not my baby traveling with me?
I replied to them on the same day that as mentioned in visa application my son and wife are non-migrating members. Therefore they're not migrating with me at this point of time. I will apply separately for their visa in future.
Till now again silence and don't know what's taking them to finalised my application.

Any thoughts guys?

On 11/22/2017 at 19:28, Kashif45 said:

Hi Guys

I've lodged a 190 visa (NSW) on 8 June 2017 then 21 June co contacted for additional documents and family's medical,PCC, which was provided on 1 August. There was completely slience till Nov 5 in which CO sent me an email asking a question whether or not my baby traveling with me?
I replied to them on the same day that as mentioned in visa application my son and wife are non-migrating members. Therefore they're not migrating with me at this point of time. I will apply separately for their visa in future.
Till now again silence and don't know what's taking them to finalised my application.

Any thoughts guys?

I assume you're aware that it's far more expensive and time-consuming to apply for a separate partner visa later?  Based on the current fees, it will be $8,755 in application fees for your wife and child vs. just $2,755 to add them to your current application.  The $6000 difference would more than cover the cost for them to make a short trip to Australia to validate their visas if they get them at the same time as you, and they could still migrate later.

Partner visas are currently taking 12+ months to be approved and I doubt that timeline will be getting shorter any time soon.

I assume you're aware that it's far more expensive and time-consuming to apply for a separate partner visa later?  Based on the current fees, it will be $8,755 in application fees for your wife and child vs. just $2,755 to add them to your current application.  The $6000 difference would more than cover the cost for them to make a short trip to Australia to validate their visas if they get them at the same time as you, and they could still migrate later.
Partner visas are currently taking 12+ months to be approved and I doubt that timeline will be getting shorter any time soon.
Hi Maggie,

Thanks for your reply
I'm fully aware of the fees and time for the partner's visa (309/100) but I've some personal issue so that I can't able to include them at this points.

Can you please confirm the fees again, as what I've know and read it is 7000$?

3 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for your reply
I'm fully aware of the fees and time for the partner's visa (309/100) but I've some personal issue so that I can't able to include them at this points.

Can you please confirm the fees again, as what I've know and read it is 7000$?

That is for your wife. The child is extra. Plus medicals,pcc etc etc.

Be aware you will also be required to supply evidence of how you kept the relationship going once you moved to Australia leaving your family behind. 

That is for your wife. The child is extra. Plus medicals,pcc etc etc.
Be aware you will also be required to supply evidence of how you kept the relationship going once you moved to Australia leaving your family behind. 
Yeap, I'm thinking to apply ASAP when I gets there and if it took long then I might for a tourist visa for them.
What do you say?

Plus, as co confirm about my son in the email, do you think my case is near and ready to finalize?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2017 at 16:46, Kashif45 said:

Yeap, I'm thinking to apply ASAP when I gets there and if it took long then I might for a tourist visa for them.
What do you say?

Plus, as co confirm about my son in the email, do you think my case is near and ready to finalize?

Hi, 

I had lodged my visa application on 3rd April,  2017 for 190 visa grant. CO appointed on 11th April.  Still waiting for the outcome.  Almost 8 months have gone.  I m worried about my case outcome. 

4 hours ago, AVM said:

Hi, 

I had lodged my visa application on 3rd April,  2017 for 190 visa grant. CO appointed on 11th April.  Still waiting for the outcome.  Almost 8 months have gone.  I m worried about my case outcome. 

That’s rubbish! I hope you get it soon. It does seem a long time since you applied, can you email them through your immi account? 

9 hours ago, strayadreams said:

That’s rubbish! I hope you get it soon. It does seem a long time since you applied, can you email them through your immi account? 

14 hours ago, AVM said:

Hi, 

Hi AVM,

Don't worry. I also lodged my 190 visa application on 24 MAR 17 but still waiting for the outcome. Medical & PCC done in 1st week of April. Its more than 8 months of wait, and off course its very stressful. However just keep the fingers crossed.

9 hours ago, strayadreams said:

They don't respond to the emails until maximum processing time limit is crossed that, in case of 190 visa, is 6-10 months.