Alan Collett

Visa Application Charges - New Rates from 1 July 2017

https://www.border.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/budget/visa-price-increase-fact-sheet-2017-18.pdf

Details of the increased Visa Application Charges from 1 July 2017 are here.

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas, www.gomatilda.com - Principal, GM Tax, www.gmtax.com.au

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534, Chartered Accountant (England & Wales, and Australia), and Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

It is good that the visa application charges have not been increased A LOT... however, I am wondering how many times Australian Immigration would change the fee every year!

On 31 May 2017 at 05:46, simranriyanoor said:

Hi i want to apply spouse student visa for what is formalities plz tell me

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Why don't you start your own thread instead of posting in one on a totally different subject? More likeyl to get help that way!

On 7/6/2017 at 13:34, Sanae Kaneda said:

It is good that the visa application charges have not been increased A LOT... however, I am wondering how many times Australian Immigration would change the fee every year!

Visa fees are now indexed to the consumer price index and will continue to increase every year. 

On 7/14/2017 at 16:59, barker said:

Visa fees are now indexed to the consumer price index and will continue to increase every year. 

That is sad....

Almost 60 grand ( in real English money ) for a couple on a 143 and about a 3 year wait ! Are these taking the Micheal or wot.

Sent from my iPad using PomsinOz

42 minutes ago, Flano said:

Almost 60 grand ( in real English money ) for a couple on a 143 and about a 3 year wait ! Are these taking the Micheal or wot.

There are a large number who are paying for Contributory Parent visas and the queue is lengthening.

Get your application in now if you are eligible and want to join children in Australia, because the costs of this visa aren't coming down any time soon.

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas, www.gomatilda.com - Principal, GM Tax, www.gmtax.com.au

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534, Chartered Accountant (England & Wales, and Australia), and Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com

Application already in over 18 months ago just because there are a large number already paying doesn't make it right to wait as long as we are expected to

18 hours ago, Flano said:

Application already in over 18 months ago just because there are a large number already paying doesn't make it right to wait as long as we are expected to

Even with the high fees, it's still a popular visa and there are more applicants than there are available spaces in the migration plan.  So the waiting times will continue to increase.

186 ENS Temporary Residence Transition - Granted Dec 2013 :biggrin:

Already applied for citizen ship for visa 143, can anybody tell me how much time will it take for the ceremony to get the citizen ship.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

On 7/24/2017 at 12:54, MaggieMay24 said:

Even with the high fees, it's still a popular visa and there are more applicants than there are available spaces in the migration plan.  So the waiting times will continue to increase.

costs are very high in Australia and constantly rising, visa fees going up every year is to be expected

Edited by peterson