Alan Collett

Visa Application Charges - New Rates from 1 July 2017

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

It is good that the visa application charges have not been increased A LOT... however, I am wondering how many times Australian Immigration would change the fee every year!

Nemesis    566
On 31 May 2017 at 05:46, simranriyanoor said:

Hi i want to apply spouse student visa for what is formalities plz tell me

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Why don't you start your own thread instead of posting in one on a totally different subject? More likeyl to get help that way!

barker    4
On 7/6/2017 at 13:34, Sanae Kaneda said:

It is good that the visa application charges have not been increased A LOT... however, I am wondering how many times Australian Immigration would change the fee every year!

Visa fees are now indexed to the consumer price index and will continue to increase every year. 

Flano    1

Almost 60 grand ( in real English money ) for a couple on a 143 and about a 3 year wait ! Are these taking the Micheal or wot.

Sent from my iPad using PomsinOz

Alan Collett    2,340
42 minutes ago, Flano said:

Almost 60 grand ( in real English money ) for a couple on a 143 and about a 3 year wait ! Are these taking the Micheal or wot.

There are a large number who are paying for Contributory Parent visas and the queue is lengthening.

Get your application in now if you are eligible and want to join children in Australia, because the costs of this visa aren't coming down any time soon.

Best regards.

Flano    1

Application already in over 18 months ago just because there are a large number already paying doesn't make it right to wait as long as we are expected to

MaggieMay24    1,170
18 hours ago, Flano said:

Application already in over 18 months ago just because there are a large number already paying doesn't make it right to wait as long as we are expected to

Even with the high fees, it's still a popular visa and there are more applicants than there are available spaces in the migration plan.  So the waiting times will continue to increase.