Hi,

I have been waiting since 11 months both Nomination and Visa are in Received status.
Occupation - Systems analyst

As I m feeling so much stressed with this, My GP has given me medical certificate for the same.
I have called up Immigration, and told about what I m going through, they said they have sent correspondence to processing team.
Do you think my application will move now.
Any one in the same scenario earlier.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Divya said:

Hi,

I have been waiting since 11 months both Nomination and Visa are in Received status.

As I m feeling so much stressed with this, My GP has given me medical certificate for the same.
I have called up Immigration, and told about what I m going through, they said they have sent correspondence to processing team.

Thanks.

Divya, i made a complaint second time after our medical was done, they replied me regarding the complaint as following

As this matter has already been addressed, we have closed this case with no further response.

Hi Guys,

Thank you to all of you its really a big help though I am just a silent reader in the group. Below is my timeline.

ANZCO - Accountant General

23 Feb 2021 - submitted both nomination and visa

28th July - requested documents to prove that the company can employ me for at least two years.

23 August  - Submitted detailed letter signed by our external accountant, comp bank statement, contracts with our two customers and proof of assets purchased total of $2,000,000.00

31 Aug - Received nomination and visa Grant!!!!

Good luck to all of you and don't lose hope.. God is good and faithful..

• Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, yad said:

Application lodged- Dec 2019

complaint 29 may 2021

asked Afp and medicals - 9 june 2021

medicals and afp submitted- 3 august 2021 

Nom and visa granted- 8/9/2021

Hi Yad, congratulations for your PR, can you please let us know is that any update of your visa before you making complain?  Also did you submit the complaint or agent?  Thanks 

Hello everyone,

I have just a question.

I’m having a newborn and my 186 visa were approved March 2021. 
I’m afraid I won’t be able to come back and  finish those 2 years with employer after visa being granted. 

Anyone having similar experience with leaving employer or work only part time after visa being granted?

Thank you

On 03/09/2021 at 15:36, Divya said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Did the call speed up your application? Did they respond to you again?

On 13/09/2021 at 15:30, Nora93 said:

Hello everyone,

I have just a question.

I’m afraid I won’t be able to come back and  finish those 2 years with employer after visa being granted. 

Anyone having similar experience with leaving employer or work only part time after visa being granted?

Thank you

Definitely you have to work for employer. Doesn't matter if its full time or part-time. 

13 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Definitely you have to work for employer. Doesn't matter if its full time or part-time. 

Not really, you have full permanent Residency rights  you can leave your employer anytime even if condition for you visa approval was to work for your employer for the next 2 years.

On 13/09/2021 at 15:30, Nora93 said:

Hello everyone,

I have just a question.

Thank you

you have full permanent Residency rights  you can leave your employer anytime even if condition for you visa approval was to work for your employer for the next 2 years.
but just to be sure ask an immigration lawyer 

First S56

Evidence of current occupation
Please provide evidence that you have remained employed during shutdown, this includes, the last 12 Months of:
-2-
 ● ●
PAYG Payslips
 Evidence of business nominator
As your sponsor has been affected by closures due to COVID-19, please provide a letter of support from your sponsor.
Your sponsor must advise what action was taken during shutdown, please ensure the following is covered.
● ● ● ● ●
Were any staff let go or made redundant due to COVID-19?
Is the nominee still employed full time in the nominated position?
Is the position still open and available to the nominee?
What measures were put in place for staff during shutdown?
Was there a period of stand-down/reduced hours, if so, What were they?

second s56 

Explanation of the impacts the coronavirus has had (if any) on the business and a statement about your current financial position
Evidence of employer's ability to maintain rental obligations for the next 6 months. a balance sheet (statement of position) for the most recently concluded financial year (with comparative figures for previous financial year)
a profit and loss statement (statement of performance) for the most recently concluded financial year, with comparative figures for the previous financial year business tax returns lodged with the ATO for the most recently concluded financial year
a business activity statement (BAS) lodged with the ATO for each complete quarter since the end of the period covered by financial documents listed above. If the business is operating at a loss, please provide a statement to indicate reasons around this.
Please provide any other information that may be relevant.

1 hour ago, Micgeo said:

First S56

Evidence of current occupation
Please provide evidence that you have remained employed during shutdown, this includes, the last 12 Months of:
-2-
 ● ●
PAYG Payslips
 Evidence of business nominator
As your sponsor has been affected by closures due to COVID-19, please provide a letter of support from your sponsor.
Your sponsor must advise what action was taken during shutdown, please ensure the following is covered.
● ● ● ● ●
Were any staff let go or made redundant due to COVID-19?
Is the nominee still employed full time in the nominated position?
Is the position still open and available to the nominee?
What measures were put in place for staff during shutdown?
Was there a period of stand-down/reduced hours, if so, What were they?

second s56 

Explanation of the impacts the coronavirus has had (if any) on the business and a statement about your current financial position
Evidence of employer's ability to maintain rental obligations for the next 6 months. a balance sheet (statement of position) for the most recently concluded financial year (with comparative figures for previous financial year)
a profit and loss statement (statement of performance) for the most recently concluded financial year, with comparative figures for the previous financial year business tax returns lodged with the ATO for the most recently concluded financial year
a business activity statement (BAS) lodged with the ATO for each complete quarter since the end of the period covered by financial documents listed above. If the business is operating at a loss, please provide a statement to indicate reasons around this.
Please provide any other information that may be relevant.

Thanks Micgeo for the response, much appreciated. Hope you get grant soon.