Here ismy TIMELINE

186 ENS COOK  (Sydney CBD)

Nomination applied- 23 June 2019

PR Applied  -           -       03 October 2019

Nomination Approved  - 22 Febraury 2020

1st Complaint  -     22nd March 2021

IMMI S57 Natural Justice about Company Documents  - 29 March 2021

Documents Submitted  = 22 April 2021

2 nd Complain   - 20 June 2021  ( Nothing Happend)

3 rd Complain - 8th July 2021

S56 Request for Medical and AFP  - 13 th July 2021

S56 REquest for English Language  - 22 nd July 2021 ( My MIgration Laywer Didn't Submit & He Submitted on the same day)

Finally  IMMI PR Grant    --  On 27 JULY 2021

Edited by Showery Prashanth Pentareddy
  • Congratulations 5

2 hours ago, Showery Prashanth Pentareddy said:

HI Finally My Wait is over   Literally my processing to more then 24 months

.. PR Approved

Here ismy TIMELINE

S56 REquest for English Language  - 22 nd July 2021 ( My MIgration Laywer Didn't Submit & He Submitted on the same day)

Congratulations mate 🙂

• Congratulations 1

On 02/08/2021 at 16:00, Showery Prashanth Pentareddy said:

.. PR Approved

Here ismy TIMELINE

Hi, where did you complain 3 times. Please let me know as i am waiting since February 2019 with nomination approved. 

.. PR Approved

Here ismy TIMELINE

Congratulations mate

.. PR Approved

Here ismy TIMELINE

Congratulations Mate!!

21 hours ago, pr where are you ... said:

Hi, where did you complain 3 times. Please let me know as i am waiting since February 2019 with nomination approved. 

Hi here is the link you need to fill up all the details and dont send as anonymous...fill with ur details 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

Hi Guys,

I am not the main applicant. I did few times of submitting Notification of incorrect answer(s) about myself after I receive S56. Do you think if it will affect granting the PR?

I saw few of you have recently got visa granted very quickly after S56 request. My S56 request was filling Form 80 and my police check and delivered on 26 July 21. We are still waiting for the response.

Thank you

On 15/06/2021 at 15:35, Riki said:

Hey everyone finally I got my visa grant today I did write a complaint this morning but not sure if that have any effect coz I didn't get the generic email like thanks for the feedback. My time line is below 👍

May I ask if you have been asked any extra document after status change to "Further Assessment"?

Hi,

Can someone help with some solution here?

I have done my 482 medicals [along with HIV] and submitted the same HAP ID and medicals in my 186 visa application, we have health clearance provided but I could see different HAP ID in 186.

now my medicals are about to expire in a couple of months, I am planning to renew my medicals upfront with the new HAP ID which I could see in my 186 visa application, is it possible? did anyone has some input around this situation?

Note: My Immigration suggesting to wait but considering current medical appointments and processing delays, I would like to keep my visa application up to date.

Hi all!

Got my approval notice today! Needless to say am very pleased that it was processed relatively quickly. I took some comfort from reviewing the timelines of other applicants on this site so thought I'd do my part and add mine as well:

Application submitted: 29 June 2021 (sorry I don't have details around the nomination as that was handled wholly by my employer and I had no access to those timelines)

Medical: 2 July 2021 (I had initially been allocated a date close to the end of August but kept refreshing the BUPA site until I got an earlier appointment - a tip I got from a poster on this forum!)

Grant date: 10 August 2021

It's a massive weight off my shoulders as I always knew my PR process would be complicated (due to me having a criminal record (DUI) for a mistake I stupidly made when I was younger). Thankfully it didn't complicate matters and I can now look forward to life in this great country. To those waiting, I hope you hear some good news soon and I wish you all the best. I understand the stress involved in this process and hope you get the news you are waiting for ASAP.

And finally, thanks to everyone who interacted with my questions over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

5 minutes ago, 457 to 189 said:

Hi all!

Got my approval notice today! Needless to say am very pleased that it was processed relatively quickly. I took some comfort from reviewing the timelines of other applicants on this site so thought I'd do my part and add mine as well:

Application submitted: 29 June 2021 (sorry I don't have details around the nomination as that was handled wholly by my employer and I had no access to those timelines)

Medical: 2 July 2021 (I had initially been allocated a date close to the end of August but kept refreshing the BUPA site until I got an earlier appointment - a tip I got from a poster on this forum!)

Grant date: 10 August 2021

It's a massive weight off my shoulders as I always knew my PR process would be complicated (due to me having a criminal record (DUI) for a mistake I stupidly made when I was younger). Thankfully it didn't complicate matters and I can now look forward to life in this great country. To those waiting, I hope you hear some good news soon and I wish you all the best. I understand the stress involved in this process and hope you get the news you are waiting for ASAP.

And finally, thanks to everyone who interacted with my questions over the years. 

Congratulations..that was quick!!..what is your occupation?

Hi Everyone!

Long time ago, we asked about applying 186 visa without an agent. Some of you answered beautifully and we determined to applied without any agent. 

My partner is a chef and i'm his dependent visa. It took months for us to compile all the documents needed for our visa. Not only our part of the visa, but we're also helping our employer to do their side of the visa. They're like family to us, and the other way around. When they applied their side of the visa, we're there to help them to actually do it right.

Just like everyone said, it's POSSIBLE to apply this without agent, but it's hard. We really need to be careful with every documents and make sure it's the ones they asked for. 

Anyway, our golden mail came last week. Considering everything we've been through, we are REALLY LUCKY. Everything goes well and quite fast for us. 

I've put the timeline in my signature. I'm free to ask any question for anyone who needs help. Please remember i'm not any agent or professional lawyer, just someone who likes to read a lot.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

34 minutes ago, Mariaferonica said:

Long time ago, we asked about applying 186 visa without an agent. Some of you answered beautifully and we determined to applied without any agent. 

My partner is a chef and i'm his dependent visa. It took months for us to compile all the documents needed for our visa. Not only our part of the visa, but we're also helping our employer to do their side of the visa. They're like family to us, and the other way around. When they applied their side of the visa, we're there to help them to actually do it right.

Congratulations.  Your post makes a good point.  If people want to apply without an agent, first consider if your employer will allow you to prepare their paperwork, or if they will hire an agent to do it. If they say they will just do it themselves, then you are taking a huge risk.  The employer paperwork is more complicated than yours.  One mistake and you have lost your visa.