18 hours ago, Laura Zorzi said:

I feel your stress, guys 😞 The Department can probably ask for a confirmation of the employment, which you can upload without waiting the RFI (Request for Further Information) letter.

Only for professional occupation who can contribute pay more taxes will Grant now. For middle income nomination such as hospitality sector will be on hold until next year or when economy settle because they are paying less tax money so that no beneficial to Government give priority.

18 hours ago, HarryG said:

Mean will get refusal for current 186 due to apply fresh 482 from different employer same time.

Better to wait for current 186

if refused department will give 28 days during this 28 days can apply fresh 482?

I haven't seen the application , so I cannot comment on the level of risk of refusal nor grounds for refusal, but from your previous words it appears that there are some issues with the nominating company, that's why you wish to change employer.

I hardly think that it will be refused for another application lodged.

if refused, you will have 35 days to leave Australia or to make another application, but only from a limited list of onshore visas as you will be s.48 barred - sc482 visa is not on this list (you can go offshore to apply).

You could also have review rights, so you can appeal the refusal to the tribunal, if there are grounds to overturn the decision.

1 minute ago, Laura Zorzi said:

I haven't seen the application , so I cannot comment on the level of risk of refusal nor grounds for refusal, but from your previous words it appears that there are some issues with the nominating company, that's why you wish to change employer.

I hardly think that it will be refused for another application lodged.

if refused, you will have 35 days to leave Australia or to make another application, but only from a limited list of onshore visas as you will be s.48 barred - sc482 visa is not on this list (you can go offshore to apply).

You could also have review rights, so you can appeal the refusal to the tribunal, if there are grounds to overturn the decision.

Better to wait for current then within 28 days do fresh sc482.

I am as cook from 4 and half year on 457 can as a chef with fresh sc482 because cook only get 2 years visa

Hi looking for some advice on my 186 direct entry visa, home affairs requested more information about my nomination, they asked for evidence of a genuine need, Ive provided that, does anyone know how long it may take for them to approve the nomination and process the visa application:

Nationality: British 

Nomination submitted  22/11/2019

186 application             16/01/2020

Bridging visa type A    05/03/2020

Medical                         29/01/2020

UK police check          04/02/2020 

Requested more information about nomination 02/06/2020

Information provided 18/06/2020

On 14/07/2020 at 16:41, Cahyadi said:

Only for professional occupation who can contribute pay more taxes will Grant now. For middle income nomination such as hospitality sector will be on hold until next year or when economy settle because they are paying less tax money so that no beneficial to Government give priority.

Can you tell me where you found this information ?

22 minutes ago, MarshallR said:

Silent reader here

got my PR approved yesterday 

186 TRT

my company is a credited sponsor 

visa lodged: 02/04/2020 with health and police checks 

visa approved: 14/07/2020

Congratulations! That’s so quick.

2 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

9 month passed today.

Thank you immigration for putting us on hold for no reason, for making us mentally sick.

could u share some information about your case? cause im curious how Home Affair refuse your 1st nomination with reason the company cannot afford in next 2 years. 
Thanks 

5 minutes ago, k5u1611 said:

could u share some information about your case? cause im curious how Home Affair refuse your 1st nomination with reason the company cannot afford in next 2 years. 
Thanks 

He said, business is not financially strong to pay me for the next two years. That's it and rejected.

What's your occupation and timeline?

Just now, restaurant.manager said:

He said, business is not financially strong to pay me for the next two years. That's it and rejected.

What's your occupation and timeline?

Software Developer and applied both nomination & visa on 17 Feb.

I have been a silent reader all these days , and I received my golden email this morning ! 😀

Nomination & Visa lodged: 10 March 2020
Applicants: 4 (onshore) 
CO said PCC is not of correct format : 30 April 2020
New PCC sent to CO : 15 May 2020 ( Even though it is exactly of the same format as the older one. Attached an email from Consulate explaining the format is standard)
Visa granted: 13 July 2020
Agent emailed me the visa grant: 16 July 2020 😖 😂

What a relief ! I didn't even had an account, so just created an account today to update you guys to send some positive vibes.
What I see is they have started processing all the backlog in past 1-2 weeks as we can see lots of grants recently.

God bless you all, and soon you will all receive the golden email destined to you !
Good luck !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 7

20 minutes ago, aussie_lover said:
I have been a silent reader all these days , and I received my golden email this morning ! 😀

New PCC sent to CO : 15 May 2020 ( Even though it is exactly of the same format as the older one. Attached an email from Consulate explaining the format is standard)

What a relief ! I didn't even had an account, so just created an account today to update you guys to send some positive vibes.
What I see is they have started processing all the backlog in past 1-2 weeks as we can see lots of grants recently.

God bless you all, and soon you will all receive the golden email destined to you !
Good luck !

Congratulations. Wish u all the best in life. Worked hard and now party hard mate. Stay safe. 🙂🙂🙂

23 minutes ago, aussie_lover said:

Good luck !

De or trt ?

On 14/07/2020 at 05:02, Tech Sales Rep said:

As per my MA and I did the same, a letter from the employer confirming your employment status remains full time and there has been no affect on your position, roles and responsibilities and salary. And that there is still a genuine need for your position in the company. Also providing payslips for last few months till date will help proving your status. 

Thanks for sharing this. I feel desperate after knowing hospitality field occupations are on hold.