Hi guyz

Today..i got call of my M.A and case officer contacted him by phone call.They requested past 2 yrs of super annuation,nd last 12 months of BAS recently,and past 2 years of notice of tax assessment.Case officer gave time only 7 days to provide all tgese documents.

Lodged nom and visa app ..11 augs 2016

457  to 186 ENS

10 minutes ago, hassy said:

Hi guyz

Today..i got call of my M.A and case officer contacted him by phone call.They requested past 2 yrs of super annuation,nd last 12 months of BAS recently,and past 2 years of notice of tax assessment.Case officer gave time only 7 days to provide all tgese documents.

Lodged nom and visa app ..11 augs 2016

457  to 186 ENS

Wow finally your file was opened.

Good luck mate.

Hello friends...feeling very stressed today someone told me that immigration is rejecting most of files without any reason ...is it true ..someone heard anything about it..don't want to stress too much because I am pregnant at the moment..I have applied nomination and visa on 18 aug 2016 no reply at all ..called immi few times two weeks ago they said that my file is Allocated to a processing team but still no response....

8 minutes ago, Jasleen83 said:

Hello friends...feeling very stressed today someone told me that immigration is rejecting most of files without any reason ...is it true ..someone heard anything about it..don't want to stress too much because I am pregnant at the moment..I have applied nomination and visa on 18 aug 2016 no reply at all ..called immi few times two weeks ago they said that my file is Allocated to a processing team but still no response....

They cannot and do not reject files without a reason. A reason always has to be given.

Guest deepak1986
Sorry I meant they rejecting the files because of very miner reasons..like if training benchmarks is not up to date ..

They can not do this.. check the requirements.. they only ask for two years training so wait..

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Guys i have one question case officer asked me for past 2 years of super annuation statement in transition visa 186 visa.

So how can i show that from 457 visa granted 2014 to 2016.?

Or 2015 to 2017?

Actually my employer didnt pay in 2017

Plz advise me .

Thanks

43 minutes ago, hassy said:

Guys i have one question case officer asked me for past 2 years of super annuation statement in transition visa 186 visa.

So how can i show that from 457 visa granted 2014 to 2016.?

Or 2015 to 2017?

Actually my employer didnt pay in 2017

Plz advise me .

Thanks

I believe the lastest docs required. You should discuss this with your MA urgently. You are lucky that you met a good CO otherwise your case would have been rejected if you met a fussy one.

Don't panic. There will be a way to get through. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone, just stemming off from Hassy's post- can I ask if many people provided proof of superannuation payments as part of their application? I didn't- I wonder if they will request this. (Transitioning from 457 to 186)

Edited by Nikki
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Nikki said:

Hi everyone, just stemming off from Hassy's post- can I ask if many people provided proof of superannuation payments as part of their application? I didn't- I wonder if they will request this. (Transitioning from 457 to 186)

Hi Nikki, I do provide my superannuation and tax notice for my vetassess and will be doing the same when i lodge my visa. Nomination already lodged, just waiting for vetassess. Although mine is direct entry stream, but i noticed on other forums that few people being asked for super and tax notice of previous years. 

• Like 1

On 29/05/2017 at 15:57, chiseen said:

Hi everyone,

I would like some advise if possible...been waiting for some time and got so anxious about the visa now.

I have submitted my ENS on 26/08/16, nomination approved and required further docs about de facto relationship on 16/02/17, further docs submitted on 23/02/17.

Case officer called to agent in early April and asked for marriage certificate (which I don't have since I lodged the application with de facto partner). Agent confirmed that I'm not registered, and we expect the visa would be granted soon since the case officer obviously checked my documents and made the call. 

Since then, I have not received any updates from immigration. I have called them to follow up twice and they just told me that it's still pending.

I wonder why it's not finished processing since they checked and asked questions. I heard it's because they are controlling visa approvals before financial year, has anyone know anything?

Thank u guys...

Just registered your marriage and give it to them . Or any other evidence of your marriage life like call history or social sites history ,photos of your holidays with her/him 

Hi All

I have been following this Forum for the last 6 months silently.

I just wanted to let you know my PR was approved today.

Application submitted on 21/12/16 - Occupation : ICT Support Officer

Good luck to all that are waiting still...

Edited by elliottolver
  • Like 4

Hi All

Application submitted on 21/12/16

Congrats mate!
What's your occupation?

Thanks

hi all,

Just wanna ask a quick question. For training benchmark B, what do those occupation is accountant use/spend on will count towards the expenditures?

Anyone has experience in this and got visa granted? what do the company use?

Edited by LYWY

1 hour ago, elliottolver said:

Hi All

Congrats mate

1 hour ago, elliottolver said:

Hi All

Congrats mate 

Just a quick question for you guys. 

After the nomination got granted, how  long does normally the visa application take to be processed by a CO?

I lodged them together but only nomination was granted 2 weeks ago and after that nothing shows up. 

Plz share me your experience or info.

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

Just a quick question for you guys. 

After the nomination got granted, how  long does normally the visa application take to be processed by a CO?

I lodged them together but only nomination was granted 2 weeks ago and after that nothing shows up. 

Plz share me your experience or info.

Thanks in advance.

My nomination granted on 29th march 2017

and documents requested for visa same day still waiting 

11 minutes ago, DE COOK said:

My nomination granted on 29th march 2017

and documents requested for visa same day still waiting 

I rekcon your case should be solved by calling the department straight away. 

Have you done it ? 

Hello everyone i just want to share my experience with everyone sine i have been a member for this site for more than a year already i have submitted my nomination december 14,2015 and my visa on mar 15,2016 until now nothing happen with my case. I keep calling them and said no problem with my visa documents but they still wait for my nomination approval. And all the thing they say is they cannot do anything about it.  Im am so frustrated and want to know anyone have this problem or just me.

Hello everyone i just want to share my experience with everyone sine i have been a member for this site for more than a year already i have submitted my nomination december 14,2015 and my visa on mar 15,2016 until now nothing happen with my case. I keep calling them and said no problem with my visa documents but they still wait for my nomination approval. And all the thing they say is they cannot do anything about it.  Im am so frustrated and want to know anyone have this problem or just me.

I exactly know how frustrating it is mate as I've been waiting since 27 April 2016 and every time I call immi all they say is that "the file has not been allocated yet so u have to wait", I'm really so over it now don't know how much of the wait is still left . The worst about this whole waiting thing is when u try and call immi in the hope to get something positive but instead get the same annoying reply and feel like "are they ever gonna look into application or am I just gonna sit here and keep waiting with no idea of how long the wait will be "........ I try and not think about it but can't help it and then start feeing so helpless.[emoji20]☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro