12 minutes ago, SABASAI said:

Start to pack mate.... you got a visa to a new an better life.

Congrats mate.

I called IMMI today and was told I'm supposed to be processed soon.... fingers crossed.

Thanks mate. I have been living in Australia for the last 7 years so it is more a confirmation than a new life. Still feels bloody good. 

• Like 1

Hi guys...my nomination is approved today....Co requested pcc for me and wife...my wife English evidence.....I will submit in few days....we have no criminal record...

Timeline

Nomi. And visa...21/11/16

Nomination approved today

DE HR 3 PEOPLE...

OCCUPATION...SOFTWARE ENGG.

Is that means my visa is almost approved?...can I start preparation ?...pls help me...any chance of visa rejecting?

osted just now · 
Hi guys...my nomination is approved today....Co requested pcc for me and wife...my wife English evidence.....I will submit in few days....we have no criminal record...
Timeline
Nomi. And visa...21/11/16
Nomination approved today
DE HR 3 PEOPLE...

OCCUPATION...SOFTWARE ENGG.
Is that means my visa is almost approved?...can I start preparation ?...pls help me...any chance of visa rejecting?

Congratulations mate..
Haven't you submitted your PCC before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Praveen Reddy said:

That means I will also have to resubmit my PCC again.
I am also from India.
Software Engineer
Application submitted on 12th August but still waiting without any update.

Have you or your employer called immi?

Yes I called my employer on Monday to figure out how long it wud take....and he said me he let me know soon after having a word with MA...and today I got email from him....which month u got ur pcc praveen??

Yes I called my employer on Monday to figure out how long it wud take....and he said me he let me know soon after having a word with MA...and today I got email from him....which month u got ur pcc praveen??

Submitted everything including PCC in August 2016.

OK...I think don't rush it for pcc now...u never know u lol get approval tomorrow ..who knows??? But if u don't hear anything from department till end of month then go for it...also have word with ur employer ....

Correct, My PCC from France was from 2014 and they didn't ask for a new one.
I did get one just in case but they didn't ask for it.

25 minutes ago, jess89 said:

Hi Everyone,

does anyone on ens 186 TNT nomination  been requested for training benchmark evidence and what proof could be enough to show spending on training? 

Thankyou

you need to provide training receipt 

hey guys

yesterday my MA told me that my case is allocated

he wrote me:

Evidence of relationship – as you had been married for approx. 13 months at time of application, the case officer has requested the additional information:

·         Evidence of your relationship – can yourself and Elisa please provide a detailed response to the questions in the attached document

·         Can you please each write a letter talking about how your relationship is genuine

·         888 form – can you please ask your parents to complete, have them notarised and email them back to me with a notarised copy of their passport

he also asked my employer for further documents related to the nomination, it seems to be "quite a bit".

I updated the spreadsheet with this information.

hey guys
he wrote me:
Evidence of relationship – as you had been married for approx. 13 months at time of application, the case officer has requested the additional information:
·         Evidence of your relationship – can yourself and Elisa please provide a detailed response to the questions in the attached document
·         Can you please each write a letter talking about how your relationship is genuine
·         888 form – can you please ask your parents to complete, have them notarised and email them back to me with a notarised copy of their passport
he also asked my employer for further documents related to the nomination, it seems to be "quite a bit".

Congratulations mate.. you are very close.

15 minutes ago, jess89 said:

Thankyou Hapy ! It was making me more worrying probably they won't ask deeply for it,,

Training receipt should be enough to satisfied training benchmark..

i did same...

so dont worry if you have training receipt.

54 minutes ago, Maurizio Dal Col said:

hey guys

he wrote me:

Congratulations mate...

A quick reminder to everyone.....

When sharing information about DIBP, we do not allow you to post case officer names, emails or phone numbers.  You are allowed to post the CO's initials only, and the only phone numbers you can share are ones that are publicly available (e.g. posted on the DIBP website).

Thank you :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bevan said:

Quick one guys (saves me creating a new thread). For those from the UK when you applied for your ACRO Police Clearance did they email you when it gets dispatched or not?

Cheers.

if my memory serves me correctly, they will send you an email confirming the job has been completed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sue2017 said:

Got a email from case officer yesterday. How long does it to get approval once the C O is assigned?

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk

inch-by-inch you are getting closer! Good Luck.. What does the CO say in his email?

Once the CO is assigned, it should be matter of few hours or days. No one knows !!

Edited by syd2016

1 hour ago, Bevan said:

Quick one guys (saves me creating a new thread). For those from the UK when you applied for your ACRO Police Clearance did they email you when it gets dispatched or not?

Cheers.

@Bevan I just had a look through my emails, and I didnt receive any emails or confirmation until the actual cert arrived, but as I said, was surprisingly quick. Hope all goes well for you and I know that restless feeling...I've still got 8 months of it ahead of me!

• Like 1